Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gwrych Barony Serf Cottage

by StephSim Posted 6th Aug 2011 at 2:18 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2011 at 9:35 PM by StephSim

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 7:47 PM
YEAH!!!!!!! She's BACK!!!!!

And thank you for, once again, another wonderful lot!!!

Missed you!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:13 PM
Thanks JBeach!

Funny thing is I was going to seek you out to see what "medieval" creations you've been up to lately! I shall take things slowly for now. One lot at a time. But, I realize that I am paying even MORE attention to details with these final lots. So...Gwrych is back in business!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:44 PM
Love this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 11:09 PM
exactly what I needed for my starter-sim Thx !
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 12:25 AM
This is freakin' COOL!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 12:40 AM
Artimis
Glad you llike! Do enjoy the download!

Chocobo
Yes. Since it is a "serf" cottage, I figured it should at least be under 20,000 Simoleons! So, it indeed it does make a perfect "starter" lot. It has most of your Simmies basic necessities. Glad you find it useful.

Saturnfly
Thanks! Hope it works for your Simmies!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 6:07 AM
Lovely, lovely thatch roof! Not an anachronistic item to be seen, I like that. I like the darts out back, for fun. All the CC is included, I love that! Thanks for making this sweet little cottage, and to all the CC makers who allow the use of their stuff in lots. This is why it's a good idea to do that, folks.

edit: Wait a minute! Television?! I don't see it. Is it a typo? What's a tv doing in a medieval peasant cottage?
edit2: Upon further reading of the cc list, I assume that would be wintermute's crystal ball tv (no longer available on MTS), but included in the cottage. Whew!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 1:30 PM
Wow...very creative!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 2:06 PM Last edited by StephSim : 8th Aug 2011 at 8:31 PM.
Hiya Cat....You are so funny.

I'm glad you figured out the TV thing. Yeah...just the Crystal Ball television. Thank you for the compliment and with you I salute those who allow their objects to be freely included in lots. It makes creating themed lots a bit easier!

allison Thank you.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 5:08 PM
Boy do I love this - down to every last little detail!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 10:15 PM
Good to see ya back Stephanie! We've missed ya.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 8:36 PM
Thank you VerDe Terre. I create to share my visions for the Sim world. Do enjoy the lot!

Hiya Walter! Thanks for the 'welcome back'. I've missed the MTS community as well. I'm easing my way back into Simming! One day, I will move beyond Gwrych. But,for now I shall continue forward!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 1:32 AM
This is beautiful! I can never seem to make anything so perfect for my Medieval Sims. I can't wait to use this in my game!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 8:02 PM
Thank you terame. It will make things "seem" a bit more medieval if nothing else. Enjoy the lot!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 5:23 PM
AGAIN: Thanks for your beautiful work :-)
My neighborhood will soon experience a boom ;-)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 4:45 AM
You are welcomed. Enjoy the download.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 3:54 PM
thank u so mutch it is beautiful
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 9:18 PM Last edited by StephSim : 14th Jun 2012 at 11:29 PM.
You are welcomed jumper2001. Indeed a "beautiful" peasant's hovel. Enjoy the download.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 3:00 AM
love it
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 4:30 AM
this pie eats dry pizza,

Do enjoy!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 1:58 AM
Love this! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 10:15 PM
You are most welcomed Misty! Enjoy.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 2:24 PM
Your creations are wonderfull!! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 7:57 PM
Thank you for the compliment, forevermind. Enjoy!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Page 1 of 2