Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Flora

by ung999 Posted 10th Aug 2011 at 5:36 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2011 at 12:09 AM by ung999

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 81 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 5:52 PM
Oh my gosh that's beautiful! I love Mediterranean houses, it's my favorite build style hehe. Thanks for sharing this, and I really loved the detail and the amount of work that you put into this house!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 11:03 PM
So beautiful !!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 12:22 AM
What a gorgeous home! It has so much personality. Great job! :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:05 AM
A magnificient view to feast our eyes on, I can't wait to put it in the farming district of the town. When I look at the seamless floor plan, the charm-exuding garden, I tell myself that we never know what you''ll come up next with your extraordinary imagination.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 6:31 AM
Wow, an amazing lot. So very beautiful and I can almost feel the summer sun when I look at it. It's too big for my computer to run well, but maybe I'll put it in France for my Sims to at least visit.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 6:47 AM
That's a really enchanting house with a wonderful styled garden, and I'm sure it was much work to create it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 9:33 AM
BrittaMA said it much better than I could. Really enchanting house. Its a pure delight.
Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 10:23 AM
I have great pleasure in telling you that this is the first house I've EVER downloaded!! I always look at other peoples' houses and appreciate them, but I like my own houses in the game... but yours I want!! Congratulations and well done, its beautiful!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 2:48 PM
It's so nice to have your wonderful feedback! Thank you so much! Please enjoy and have fun.:lovestruc ~Ung
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 7:59 PM
This is an amazing house and the detail is utterly superb. I look forward to playing in it. Thank you so much for posting it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 6:20 PM
Wow, what a jaw-dropper. Stunning! I love it. It's definitely going in my game.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 9:05 PM
would it be possible if you could make one for late night and the base game thats just as nice?
youve made this so im sure you can do it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 10:14 PM
absolutely breathtaking!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 8:38 PM
Wow. This is gorgeous!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkgreed453
would it be possible if you could make one for late night and the base game thats just as nice?
youve made this so im sure you can do it!

This house has used lots of World Adventures stuff and other expansion or stuff packs. It would look different if I use base game stuff only. I prefer to build another one in some other time. ~Ung
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 8:17 PM
I love your work,you are the best!!! My sims refuse to live in a house that is not made by you. You are amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 8:40 PM
Great work
Scholar
#19 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 12:44 AM
Beautiful villa, thank you for sharing it!! I noticed the Eiffel Tower in the background, so this tells me that you've placed your lot in France..will this work in any lot other than a world lot?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 8:46 AM
Congratulations on having this upload featured not only once, but twice!

Fantastic job! This lot was thought out well. I love the plan, landscaping, and how the home is decorated. That wine cellar is a great bonus.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
Beautiful villa, thank you for sharing it!! I noticed the Eiffel Tower in the background, so this tells me that you've placed your lot in France..will this work in any lot other than a world lot?

You can place this lot at any 60x60 or bigger empty lot!
Scholar
#22 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 1:37 AM
Wow this villa looks awesome. I want to live there
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 1:39 PM
Wow... really good!
Is there a Sims2 version of it?

Would love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 2:40 PM
I really like, nice willa
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 4:12 AM
This is totally amazing. What a fantastic job.
Page 1 of 6