Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

#15 CrumbleTop Lane, -Starter Lot- (Base Game, No CC)

by lewjen Posted 19th Aug 2011 at 1:58 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 4:51 PM
Really cute, nice work and with no cc involved! Thanks very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:48 PM
Je me sens heureuse! Second comment! This house is de toute beaute, very well done! Downloading now!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:59 PM
Thanks lewjen, it's lovely.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 10:05 PM
Aww this is so cute!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 10:25 PM
Very cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 1:31 AM
Awesome! =D
I love these little and lovely houses, but I always ruin it by having too many children and end up having no room x)
Still, it's a pretty cute house
Typical
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 1:35 AM
Flavia - there is room at the back and (probably) sides to expand, if you want to. Once it's in your game - feel the heck free to do what you want with it (although, regarding uploading, please respect my policy).
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 1:44 AM
See! A cute starter under $20,000. This I cannot build!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flavia751
Awesome! =D
I love these little and lovely houses, but I always ruin it by having too many children and end up having no room x)
Still, it's a pretty cute house

Oh gosh! I do the same thing!! haha :D

Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 8:41 PM
6000th thank! OMG. Awesome. :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 12:27 PM
This house is so cute. It looks perfect to have a retiring couple move into. Perhaps a young couple as well?
Scholar
#13 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:16 AM
I'm pretty shy, so I don't like posting...but I just had to tell you how great this house is. It looks tiny, but it's big enough for Buck and Jill (nee Smith) Grunt and their now-toddler daughter Jade. The size was useful for Jill's baby-induced munchies and toilet runs, and came in especially handy in getting Buck to the Reaper when Jill had a near-death experience just before Jade was born (Ripp Grunt lives in a pigsty, so of course he had the flu...and he had to stop over to give it to Jill!). No big deal; Buck was so in love with her that there was no problem pleading for her, and Jill's a Knowledge sim, so she was pleased.

Anyway, about the house...there's even enough room for Jade's crib in the bedroom, along the wall next to the bedroom door. I'll probably have to move them to a bigger house when she becomes a child or if Buck -- being a Family sim -- decides he wants another baby, but it's fine for now. Also, the front lawn has enough room for Jill's telescope, and the bench is good for reading. What better place for my Strangetown love-birds? (By the way, they're both "fat" -- it looks better on Jill than on Buck -- and despised by General Buzz.)
Typical
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 12:53 PM
Wow, thanks Freefalldreams! Good read. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 9:03 PM
very good starter. thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 2:27 PM
Pretty, simple, I like. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:08 AM
thank you