Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kashmir Set 2 - Decor. Now with all the items in one file!

by monca533 Posted 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:07 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2011 at 11:59 PM by monca533

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:20 PM
Yayyy good job
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:27 AM
Lovely things - thank you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:24 AM
These are very nice items. You have done a fantastic job especially since this is your first attempt at creating this decor. Thank you too for putting them all in one file as it makes getting them so much easier.
I am downloading now !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 5:17 AM
One of the most beautiful sets I seen, Thanks for sharing
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 9:58 AM
Love them, you did a great job on all of these, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 10:10 AM
Absolutely amazing ! How gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 12:20 PM
Thank you friends for their kind words. This incentive encourages me to move on!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 5:31 PM
Yeah, this is the icing on the cake! Thanks a lot for sharing and creating this.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 5:52 PM
Oh my, everything is lovely but the chest and the books are amazing! <3 Thank you
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 6:34 PM
I'm so glad that you got it accepted, it's a beautiful set that exudes craftsmanship and hard work! It's an excellent start to your meshing career and I really hope that you continue down this path as you clearly have a natural talent.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:46 PM
This is all bloody brilliant; thank you :lovestruc . I hate to be annoying, but I really hope you plan on doing a Japanese set, too. I just love traditional Asian--you can't go wrong. I want to do a whole Arabian palace full of houris and sultans now, looking at this great set--TWO sets, pardon! You're really great; thanks again!
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
I'm so glad that you got it accepted, it's a beautiful set that exudes craftsmanship and hard work! It's an excellent start to your meshing career and I really hope that you continue down this path as you clearly have a natural talent.

Oh my! You really made me blush... hehehe
I don't know how to thank your (and of everyone) kindness! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
This is all bloody brilliant; thank you :lovestruc . I hate to be annoying, but I really hope you plan on doing a Japanese set, too. I just love traditional Asian--you can't go wrong. I want to do a whole Arabian palace full of houris and sultans now, looking at this great set--TWO sets, pardon! You're really great; thanks again!

Thank you very much Murfee! :lovestruc
I started a moroccan set and your idea about Asian is great!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 4:13 PM
This is such a gorgeous set. It makes me think of Morocco. Great work again, monca. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 12:51 PM
Thank you very much, monca. I am proud to be Indian....

By the way, is this compatiable with base game without Late Night? I ask this because the first one was for late night.
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 4:48 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 11:53 PM
Ooh these are all so beautiful and well made! Thank you so much ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 5:50 PM
cute set
Test Subject