Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hastie - A speedbuild

by armiel Posted 26th Aug 2011 at 8:18 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
The other one
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 9:05 PM
Just over an hour and a half?! Hats off to you Armi! It takes me that long just to do the pics and check for cc Love that you managed such pretty landscaping in that time too and even had time for little details like a shelf of laundry clutter I'm totally bummed that I missed an actuall conversation about creating in #create though, lol.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 9:58 PM
Uber cute! Love the landscaping. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 9:58 PM
wow this lot looks really great! so little time and still a great work. thanks for uploading. downloading now
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 10:50 PM
I tip my hat to you madam o/b (<- tipping hat lol) You manage very easily to make a wonderful house in a short amount of time. Especially since that includes uploading the home too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 1:05 AM
It's funny how you can build in under two hours something I couldn't build given two years.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 1:12 AM
Love it. I love all the detail that you managed to do in such a short amount of time. I agree with missroxor; usually it takes me ages to just take pictures and set up my upload page.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 1:27 PM
The house seems so warm and cozy! My sims are very lucky. Thanks a lot. And WOW at your speed. :O
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 2:39 PM
Everything fits together so nicely! The landscaping is beautiful.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 6:25 AM
Very pretty armiel. It takes me that long to do the pics - build is usually days
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 12:27 PM
That's fantastic armiel I really love it and... to do this in 1:30 hours is... amazing!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 9:31 PM
sooo pretty ^_^
which ep do you need for the bed with the desk underneath?
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 4:23 AM
Thanks you all

Quote: Originally posted by MileyCullen
which ep do you need for the bed with the desk underneath?
Generations
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by armiel

Generations

thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 6:24 PM
I love your use of the spiral staircases and how you blocked them in! Great job on this speed build ~ Perhaps more like this to come?!?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 11:03 PM
the house is just wonderful , i can see my men sims living in there no problem, most houses are so girly it doesnt reflect real life a whole lot , that alright though it is the sims and it fun , i like them too, in fact i love lot of color but in men house that only the bare square mod houses usually , this one in fact is pretty traditional in some way and uses lot of masculine textures , which by the way is pretty well done,great stuff on the wall . love how the furnishing is placed too. i like downloading houses and usally leave them alone , i might change colors but that i change. it look great.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 6:54 PM
Oh my gosh it would usually take me three hours to build a house and take a whole bunch of screenshots, at one fifth the quality! Good Job!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 12:56 AM
ah, i love you! today it seems everything awesome i've discovered is yours! genius!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 1:21 AM
looks great, enjoyed the building video. takes me hours to do one house

cheers