Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Community Primary School

by Saturnfly Posted 5th Sep 2011 at 6:25 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 7:35 AM
this is cool, but i don't see its using
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 8:22 AM
I don't mean to offend you but I think you tend to over-photoshop some of your uploads. It is a little underwhelming when you see the other images.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cameron360
I don't mean to offend you but I think you tend to over-photoshop some of your uploads. It is a little underwhelming when you see the other images.

I appreciate your opinion and I can understand it to some length, however my sole purpose with uploading things to this site is to have fun and share my creations, I'm not really looking to overwhelm people. It's not a job, just a bit of fun.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 6:23 PM
I think it's beautiful! Fantastic job! And you are not the first who edits pictures. There are many awarded uploads here and their pics are edited too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 9:31 PM
What a cute school! Well done and thank you for sharing your creations.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 4:06 AM
Fantastic idea!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 11:24 PM
i love it..the more they hate..the more u do..well done..im a wiz in the photoshop and gimp..and i just do pics for the fun of it..so i can relate to u doing ur pics for ur uploads..so continue to do ur work..its lovely...like they say... ignorance is bliss...he/she dont no anything bout photo editing so he/she will say something like that...we do it for the enjoyment...just like u play sims 2 for urs ...so let them hate...its cus they dont no any better =)) ...LOVE UR WORK..KEEP IT UP!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kattbluu
i love it..the more they hate..the more u do..well done..im a wiz in the photoshop and gimp..and i just do pics for the fun of it..so i can relate to u doing ur pics for ur uploads..so continue to do ur work..its lovely...like they say... ignorance is bliss...he/she dont no anything bout photo editing so he/she will say something like that...we do it for the enjoyment...just like u play sims 2 for urs ...so let them hate...its cus they dont no any better =)) ...LOVE UR WORK..KEEP IT UP!!

Thank you for this. <3 It made me smile.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 11:10 AM
First off, I see nothing wrong with your photos. And that school is a great idea. Thanks a lot !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 2:09 AM
This school is so cute! You did a wonderful job and I love your landscaping too! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 7:15 PM
This will be an awesome addition to the school chooser, flexi school, and homework place mat mods from Simlogical. I want to have my towns kids study here instead of going to school. If only I could make sure lots of kids come. In any case I can actively bring my sim families here. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st May 2015 at 5:05 AM
THANKS YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st May 2015 at 5:05 AM
THANKS YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 2:40 PM
I'm going to use this for playing school this year!