Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Madison Estate

by Simoleon Real Estate Posted 9th Sep 2011 at 5:22 AM - Updated 1st Mar 2012 at 2:08 AM by Simoleon Real Estate

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 5:44 AM
Very beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 6:48 AM
I am in love with this house thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 10:08 AM
I love every single thing about this house, It's most definitely one of the absolute best I have seen in quite some time. Hi five xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 4:19 PM
Me like. And I dont say that often.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 8:59 PM
I like it, and I usually don't like mansions All of the rooms are useful, and the maid suite gives me so many plot ideas I can't wait to test it out!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 1:12 AM Last edited by Simoleon Real Estate : 24th Sep 2011 at 3:04 PM.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU.

Thank you for downloading my home, leaving AMAZING comments, clicking the "thanks" button, telling your friends, etc!

You have made this home, my very first post, so worth the HOURS I spent bringing it to life. Your feedback alone has inspired me to continue building and uploading lots.

I have several designs that I am about to release, so be sure to check back frequently! Im determined to make it on the "featured" list...

Also, if you enjoy my design style, feel free to message me about having a custom lot created. I am always up for a challenge!

Thanks again!!!!!

~ Simoleon Real Estate
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 5:22 AM
I just cant think of words to describe this house......
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 6:12 PM
Great job! I love how you mixed the old with the new! LOve it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 7:19 PM
This is the best mansion ever uploaded here! Absolutely amazing! xD
Keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 8:43 PM
I adore the exterior of the main house. The interior, though lovely, seemed too cramped to me. I felt as though there were too many bookcases and columns in the interior. I can tell a lot of work went into building this. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see more of your creations!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 1:41 AM
Thank you so much for the feedback!

I appreciate the comment about the house feeling cramped.. I have had a hard time lately, with fine tuning my designs.. Usually I'll over decorate, and go back over the house at the end, and get rid of the redundancies. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with several parts of the house (this house has by far been the biggest challenge for me). I'm fairly new to architecture of this level in the sims, but I hope to grow and tighten up my designs with each new upload.

Again, I appreciate the feedback, and thanks for downloading!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 1:07 AM
This is gorgeous, thank you so much for building/uploading it!
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 6:39 AM
I'm from that area and live in Lousinana - the place this is from, I'm gonna verafiy acurasy later if anyone wants.

Long-time - No, scrach that, more like 'Simmer From Betta' and I have been adicted from the origenal bace game. I remember when I 1st played - I was a Sim adict for life!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 2:06 AM Last edited by Simoleon Real Estate : 1st Mar 2012 at 2:23 AM.
Thank you all for downloading my house!

@ianw98 - This house, and its story line is completely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events/locations/etc is purely coincidental.

~Simoleon Real Estate
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 2:31 AM
How did you create the basement garage? I've been trying to do it for ages and I have just given up.