Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ellen Page

by dutch Posted 10th Sep 2011 at 2:43 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2011 at 3:13 PM by dutch

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 3:10 PM Last edited by Bellgirl : 11th Sep 2011 at 6:24 PM.
Oh wow, it looks exactly like her! Fantastic job
(I went ingame now to play with the sim, but for some reason she isn't showing up ingame...weird...I did install correctly )
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 4:26 PM Last edited by FzzyDg8 : 10th Sep 2011 at 4:58 PM.
I have no idea who she is, but aside from that, you've done a remarkable job on her. She looks like the real deal. Excellent work ( ) and thank you for sharing her!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
I have no idea who she is, but aside from that, you've done a remarkable job on her. She looks like the real deal. Excellent work ( ) and thank you for sharing her!!

NOT KNOW WHO SHE IS????????????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 5:22 PM
Wow! Amazing job, she looks just like her!!!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 5:29 PM
YAY! She was approved! Great work, Wally! She looks exactly like her :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 5:35 PM
She's so perfectly reproduced that it took me a second or two to realize what was going on in the split image! (I kept wondering why was the text cut off so abruptly XD) Congratulations, and wow that must have been a lot of tweaking!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 9:06 PM
Simply perfect! Congrats!
Scholar
#9 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BookWormz
NOT KNOW WHO SHE IS????????????

Sorry...not into celebrity worship.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 9:53 PM
Love the gesture in the one screen shot. Is that custom, or haven't I come across it yet?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 10:26 PM
Best. Thing. Ever! Thanks a bunch, shes lovely!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 3:09 AM
It's amazing how much she looks like her! Fantastic job!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 3:43 AM
I love this! It looks exactly like her! I love that picture where her Sim is giving us the bird, and I love the magazine cover; you made sure it was legit! Ellen Page is very cool. But her favorite music should have been Indie, not Pop! D:

Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8

Most people know Ellen Page from her work as the starring role of "Juno", where she played Juno, the knocked up high school girl who is quite partial to orange and white stripes. She also is in "Whip It", where she plays the main character named Bliss, and plays along side of various past Saturday Night Live actors and Drew Barrymore. She has many other movies, ones I forget the name of but are very good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 9:57 AM
looks good, what hair you use for her, it´s not in the list and the ultimate carrer hair from ea looks a little diffrent in the picture
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:54 AM
I too don't know who she is, but she's an amazing resemblance to the reference photos, and I also had to do a double-take at the split photo to realise it was a split photo! She's very realistic-looking. Excellent work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 7:49 PM
Wow, she looks so much like Ellen Page, it's unreal! Most celeb sims on this site only have the essence of the real person, but you copied her perfectly! I've never seen a better match up. Really good job.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 12:13 PM
This is spooky how well you matched her!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 5:23 PM
she`s so thin she looks like a sim from the sims 1!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 8:24 AM
lol some one is jealous lol. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 12:13 PM
I just noticed that the hair the sim's using isn't available as a download. Would you mind to share it with us, too? It's pretty. And so is the sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 6:12 AM
Man this is just fabulous! You captured her perfectly.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 4:40 PM
Dutch, perfection as usual. Glad to see you are still simming.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 1:30 PM
I'm quite suprised peopls don't know who she is, I was going to comment on this ages ago but I forgot. Dutch... this is amazing, your one of the most talented creators I've seen. Please, keep simming!
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:14 AM
I love Ellen Page, so naturally I couldn't resist downloading this. Thank you so much!

Also, I was also wondering if you were considering making the custom makeup eyes into default ones. They're gorgeous and are now my absolute favorite!
Banned
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 11:46 PM
I know this is a stupid question, but can somebody help me with this? I don't know how to upload sims. By the way I have a mac. mail me instead of telling me on this download if u can tell me. Thanks and great job on this sim.
Page 1 of 2