Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match Retextures of SimCribbling's Male Hair 9 (All Types)

by cheesecake_twins Posted 12th Sep 2011 at 10:09 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2011 at 2:58 PM by cheesecake_twins
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 10:24 PM
I'm so glad I've found this! I thought the original hairs were too shiny and too light. Thanks for the upload!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 3:19 PM Last edited by cheesecake_twins : 16th Sep 2011 at 5:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kracked
I'm so glad I've found this! I thought the original hairs were too shiny and too light. Thanks for the upload!

You're welcome

I did these mainly for myself, but I know I can't be the only person who has wanted these hairs maxis matched so why not share them.

Yummy cheesecake! 2011 Yearbook / LiveJournal
coming soon...eyebrows and a few curly hairs
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 4:19 AM
Yay for color binning and familifying! And remembering elders! For some reason, I want to make a mystic shaman sim with this hair now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 10:05 PM
AMAZING! cant wait to try it Making elf's so this hair is perfect! thanks for the download!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 11:08 AM
I love the hair!!!! thank you so much.
There is not much choice in the game for long hair.
This is great thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:36 PM
Thanks You