Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cozy and Cheery

by triciamanly Posted 16th Sep 2011 at 1:39 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 5:49 PM
You picked the perfect name for this lot, it is certainly Cozy and Cheery. Your recolors look great, I especially love the Victorian curtains, much better than the originals.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 7:58 PM
Wow...very beautiful! Very nice path to the house, amazing wall decoration near the fireplace...interior amazing as always
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 8:35 PM
I love this its so bright and cheery, wish I could live there myself! xx
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 3:29 PM
I sure appreciate your wonderful comments, especially since you all are three of my favorite creators!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 10:28 AM
Awww, adorable ! This house is so cute ! Beautiful work and my warmest congratulations for the CC you've made ! Yay !
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 1:21 PM
Nice house tricia! I love the exterior layout (especially the way you created privacy for the porch with the bushes, as well as the nonlinear design of the house itself). I love many of the interior details as well. For instance, the layout is nice and very realistic. I truly like the way you "show-cased" the fireplace with the columns. Neat idea!

Take care and happy Sim building!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
Awww, adorable ! This house is so cute ! Beautiful work and my warmest congratulations for the CC you've made ! Yay !

Guardgian! It's so great to see you here! Thanks so much for your encouraging comment and for helping me with the cc!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 3:49 PM
StephSim. thank you so much! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 7:07 PM
It's absolutely great! Your building skills still blow me away and your decorating is impeccable, as always. You're making cc now.....I LOVE it, but my PC is in trouble! You've done a beautiful job, once more. Thanks so much, doll!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 2:09 AM
tsoureki! On my next upload, I'm going to try to upload a cc house and the same house without and see how that goes over. I know what you mean about cc! It accumulates fast!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 8:17 AM
These traditional homes are always my favourites and this one is gorgeous, I could quite easily live here!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 4:03 AM
Well LadyAngel, as you know, most of the cc in this house was created and used upon redecorating a starter home from Sim Fans UK called Sim Slum which anyone can find by clicking on the link in your comment! And thank you for your kind remark!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 3:33 PM
Its sweet. like cotton candy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 10:28 PM
I love your homes!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 3:34 AM
Thanks so much for commenting! Of course, I'm thrilled that you like the house!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd May 2012 at 5:01 AM
It's very nice.. I love it..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 2:02 PM
I like it ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 1:34 PM
Thank you so much for your wonderful talent. I have several of your designs and I think you are the greatest Sim architect around! :)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigglemoon57
Thank you so much for your wonderful talent. I have several of your designs and I think you are the greatest Sim architect around!

Thanks so much gigglemoon. It's so great to hear that you are using some of my lots. I appreciate the encouragement!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:20 AM
thank you