Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gwrych Barony Tudor Village House

by StephSim Posted 16th Sep 2011 at 1:46 PM - Updated 7th Dec 2011 at 9:05 PM by StephSim

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 8:02 PM
This is dream house! This house is so so beautiful, cozy and with domestic feeling. Interior is amazing...so unique.StephSim this is fantastic creation!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 8:14 PM
SQUEEEEE!!!
Another shiny (grungy?!) for my 'hood!!!
I'm getting closer and closer to jumping back in time again! tehe
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 9:29 PM
Brilliant as usual!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 3:44 AM
Thank you allison. I was trying to decide how to "photograph" the lot best, because I really wanted the pictures to capture the essence of what it is like to be in the lot in game. So, I'm glad that you could "see" a bit of that.

jbeach, You are most welcomed. I often think about stepping back in time. But, I'm sure it would only be for a visit, just to experience first hand what it would be like to live it. But, I'd definitely have to get back to the present after a few days I'm sure! Take care my friend. My chat meter is low at present, but I'll still check in with you from time to time.

simgrl1934
I appreciate the feedback. I still love the "feel" of Blackstone by the way. I'm sort of stuck in the past for now. Again, thank you.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 11:55 AM
Coolio! My favourite time-frame. Downloading now.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 8:53 PM
I love these kinds of houses - this site needs more!! haha

Nice one

...Music makes me loose control...
♫...Music forms my very soul...♫

♪...Music is my only goal...♪

I have millions of ideas running through my head...
I just need time and motivation >.<
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 5:34 AM
Thank you so much for sharing your talent and hard work. It's inspiring!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 12:38 PM
Lady Angel
Thanks. I feel like I'm surrounded by lot builders these days! Seriously, I've been exploring your profile. What stands out for me about your style is you have a way with exteriors, a natural flare I mean. Your lots have a "home" feeling about them. I especially like the exterior appeal of Suburbia (especially how you didn't place the entry facing the street) and Home from Home is as well. At any rate...I appreciate the comment and the download.

LadyVampyreMiya,
LOL! I'm sure there are those who say "enough" with this medieval madness already. But, I will find the end of this project...eventually. The good thing is that the list isn't growing (see last post in Journal), but it's still an extensive list since I am no longer uploading lots in mass sets. But, there will be "more" as you say. Enjoy the download.

You are welcomed tricia. I appreciate your taking time to send a little builder's love my way. Of course with over 150 individual lots uploaded, I figure you must know a little "something" about lot designs! I too am inspired by your creativity and the creativity of many of the lot builders here on MTS. Do take care.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 4:31 PM
No, never enough with the "medieval madness" ;-) (Well, not for some time at least... I have a whole medieval/fantasy neighborhood to fill!)

Thank you so much for sharing, it's BEAUTIFUL!
And I love home businesses too!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 4:35 AM
You are welcomed makabaer. Enjoy putting your hood together and exploring the lots.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 2:41 PM
What a great house StephSim, I always liked your stuff ever since you recreated London!

epo
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 11:55 AM
Thanks evelynprinzortiz!

That was one of the most intense creation uploads. I was posessed and didn't have time to do all I wanted to do. But, I'm glad you enjoyed the Kensington (London) lots!

Thank you again for the compliments. I appreciate the positive feedback!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Forum Resident
#14 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 4:36 AM
Steph, I really do hope you don't stop creating these medieval lots. My main hood is a medieval one, and I absolutely couldn't design a house if my life depended upon it. I need yours! I've seen some other medieval lots out there that I've liked, but yours have the most authentic feel to them.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 3:22 AM
Thank you for the compliment, Amber. I still have quite a few Gwrych (medieval) lots to complete, so no worries at present of me not building more medieval lots. Once I complete the Parson's Retreat, I will work on the remaining "commercial" Gwrych Lots and then a few specialty Gwrych lots for the pirates, vamps, werewolves, witches, etc. But the end is much nearer than it used to be!

Do enjoy the Gwrych lots.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 3:41 AM
another great job! =)
Thank you so much I really love all your work,it's brilliant,please keep at it.my medieval sims and I thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 5:04 AM
Thanks celinna. I am getting back to building this week. First, got to clear the finished projects off my desktop. But, I want to concentrate on Gwrych solely for a while once I do. So, it will be another round of Gwrych lots as soon as I prep and upload the complete projects off my desktop.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 10:00 PM
I downloaded this awsome but me and my friends are looking for like a dungeon type of castle with like slaves and stuff like that.And I'm a horse person so if u could put like a barn or stable thing.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 9:49 PM
moonrise,

I haven't created a dungeon type prison for the medieval realm. I did create my own version of the Harry Potter prison (Azkaban). It has a whole medieval vibe to it, but could be altered a little with a stable/barn.

Also, Epo @ Plumbbob Keep has created a medieval "Clink".

Both links below. Check them out. You may need to register at PBK before you can access the download. But here are the links:
Stephsim's Azkaban here @ MTS:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/254999

Epo's Clink Prison @ PBK:
http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...php?f=52&t=1802

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 1:36 PM
:)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 7:53 PM
Glad you like Lady Alaise! Enjoy.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:19 AM
thank you