Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red Lead bachelor pad - No CC

by Raxzje Posted 27th Sep 2011 at 12:28 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 6:44 AM
very unique! nice work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 4:27 PM
Wow, this is beautiful!
Thanks so much!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 4:56 PM
WOW!! I have the perfect sliding doors for this house Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 1:00 AM
Yo, this is beautiful! You don't know how hard it is to find base game only houses! Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 9:19 PM
Impressive
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 11:03 PM
NIce! how did you do the L shaped stairs? i can nevere get it to work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 6:52 AM
Oh My God WOW! That is so going to my favorites. <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 11:13 AM
Thanks for all the positive feedback, i really appreciate it! I also got a golden star yeh me!

@lisfyre What sliding doors do you use? I might use them too

@Lisa99 Geez uhm i can't remember exactly, but it has to do with the cheat "constrainfloorelevation true". There are a lot of video tutorials out there that explain exactly how to do it.

Thanks again everybody!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 3:04 PM
Superb job! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 6:45 PM
Amazing architectural design. I dont know why, but i never have enough immagination when building housees to make something this awesome! And it looks like it would be absolutely perfect for a pet when the new EP comes out! Thanks again sooooo much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 1:41 PM
Couldn't install it... Sims 3 says there is an expansion missing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 4:36 PM Last edited by Raxzje : 5th Oct 2011 at 5:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Teaserette
Couldn't install it... Sims 3 says there is an expansion missing.

Oh noes! I wouldn't know which one It doesn't say does it?

My own game has expansions, so i guess it just sneaks some files into it even though there are no objects that require expansions. Bah

Also did you check that you have the same patches as described on the front page?
Base game patch: 1.24.3.012002
Build Patch: 9.0.73.012001

Anybody else got this problem?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Raxzje

I did get a message that there is 1 object that would be replaced with base game one, but as far as i can tell, it downloaded fine

Otherwise, great house, well done.

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClicknPsycho
I did get a message that there is 1 object that would be replaced with base game one, but as far as i can tell, it downloaded fine

Otherwise, great house, well done.

Glad to hear it. Wonder what the object was...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 6:46 AM
Very nice home. I love it. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 4:27 PM
Cute house. Very good work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 11:19 AM
I love the detail!
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 8:28 AM
Default great house, but i cant install it
Anybody else got this problem?[/QUOTE]

Well, actually I have this problem too. My base game is patched with 1.24. I dont know though what is build patch?

How did you make levels inside your house - u know little stairs to reach kitchen I can never make it as game won't allow me to build walls. Do you know any good tutorial? )

The house is great, small and compact and with care for details, just as i lik eit
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ally31

Well, actually I have this problem too. My base game is patched with 1.24. I dont know though what is build patch?

How did you make levels inside your house - u know little stairs to reach kitchen I can never make it as game won't allow me to build walls. Do you know any good tutorial? )

The house is great, small and compact and with care for details, just as i lik eit

So weird that it works for some and it doesn't for others. I have all the expansions and when i built it, it was with the latest stuff pack "Town Life Stuff". That's what Build Patch: 9.0.73.012001 means.
But as long as your base game has been patched to 1.24, that other number shouldn't matter. I am confuzzeld!

I've found a tutorial for you and other users though on how to do the stairs. Hope you can use it. I can't seem to find the one I originally used .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dm7FOJG6Pk
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 3:40 PM
Very nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 10:07 PM
Love It!! thanks VERY much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 12:56 AM
Default Hey~ :)
Quote: Originally posted by Raxzje
So weird that it works for some and it doesn't for others. I have all the expansions and when i built it, it was with the latest stuff pack "Town Life Stuff". That's what Build Patch: 9.0.73.012001 means.
But as long as your base game has been patched to 1.24, that other number shouldn't matter. I am confuzzeld!

I've found a tutorial for you and other users though on how to do the stairs. Hope you can use it. I can't seem to find the one I originally used .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dm7FOJG6Pk

Hey there~
I had the same problem as well when I installed this beautiful house and I was confused as to why there was a problem popping up about not having an EP. Now that you mentioned this you should also include that the "Town Life Stuff EP" should also be installed in the computer and not just the base game. It will help others as well to know as the reason why there are some items that has been replaced. But all in all Love the house! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 8:47 AM
Cute! Can't wait to see it in game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 11:43 AM
@Azinine
Thanks for the comment, but I'm not sure I understand. I made sure that no items from any of the expansions were included on the lot. Did I miss something? Also if you don't have the expansion pack, doesn't the item get removed or replaced?

The whole point of a base game house is that as long as you don't add any items from the expansions, and you have the right patch, it should work.

As a builder you can have every expansion pack and stuff pack there is, but as long as you don't add any items from those packs into your house, any person with just base game but patched up, will be able to play it.

There can only be 2 reasons this has gone wrong:
- I added an item from an expansion pack by mistake (it will be removed or replaced automatic, you will be able to play it)
- You are not patched (you will not be able to play it at all)
Page 1 of 2