Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~ CoolSims #86 ~ Goddess ~

by Sadi Kalen Posted 24th Sep 2011 at 11:29 PM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 2:53 AM
I really like this hair too bad its so high in poloycount. My computer is only a few years old, but don't know if it could handle it
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 7:33 AM
its very pretty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 7:42 AM
beautiful, love the waves!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 12:27 PM
A beautiful hairdo! I love it, thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 8:11 PM
Uh i love them!Great work! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 3:18 AM
Awesome recolors! I love them all! They're very detailed and wavy and I just love the fly aways...I think I saw some..anyways, thank you so much for sharing!! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 6:13 AM
thank you all so much for the compliments and feedback! glad you're enjoying the recolours.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 7:26 PM
These are amazing, would love to know which eyebrows you use? There just brilliant!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elliekins101
These are amazing, would love to know which eyebrows you use? There just brilliant!

believe it or not, they are base game eyebrows! about 3 of my sims models have been created from scratch in bodyshop where i've manipulated the shape and thickness of the brows - the peach hair model and the two models wearing the cola and licorice hairs are all custom-made sims of mine in bodyshop. thanks for the feedback.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 1:05 PM
i love them :*thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Areyan
believe it or not, they are base game eyebrows! about 3 of my sims models have been created from scratch in bodyshop where i've manipulated the shape and thickness of the brows - the peach hair model and the two models wearing the cola and licorice hairs are all custom-made sims of mine in bodyshop. thanks for the feedback.
Oh ok, thanks was just wondering! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 9:20 PM
thank you so much :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 10:28 PM
I love it! Thankies. :]
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 6:30 PM
I have clicked on the mesh and downloaded the mesh, i have also downloaded the file under downloads, i have downloaded them both right but its not showing up in my game? it does this with a few of your hairs, reply to me asap please, i realy love your hairs and i hate that it doesent work when i download them <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emmaclarke
I have clicked on the mesh and downloaded the mesh, i have also downloaded the file under downloads, i have downloaded them both right but its not showing up in my game? it does this with a few of your hairs, reply to me asap please, i realy love your hairs and i hate that it doesent work when i download them <3

my hairs go into your BASE GAME hair bins... they won't have custom stars on the thumbnails and will be in the area where you will find all your base-game hairs. my recolours do not replace any maxis hairs but you will find them in the same place, which will usually require you to scroll right past all of your custom hairs. if you are doing this and still not seeing them in that area perhaps it is the age of the sim you are trying to use the hair for - please check with my download ads here whether they are for preschoolers/children or not as some of the recolours i do are not for all ages.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 7:34 PM
OooO I love it! <3 Thanks :]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 9:31 AM
Beautiful ! They look great on my sims, just a question, where did you get thatblue dress with the creamy belt ? I love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 10:20 PM
I thought this wouldn't download properly, like some other stuff I downloaded, but it worked perfectly!! Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 9:24 AM
This is my faovurite hair!Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 10:33 PM
Love it.. super pretty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 8:47 PM
wow i like it a lot... bwahahahha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 7:49 PM
I have tried everything. ALL mod the sims mods don't download and mind you I've been at this for 4 hours!
Nothing personal mod the sims but HELP!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 12:59 AM
VERY PRETTY THANKS BUnches <3
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Areyan
my hairs go into your BASE GAME hair bins... they won't have custom stars on the thumbnails and will be in the area where you will find all your base-game hairs. my recolours do not replace any maxis hairs but you will find them in the same place, which will usually require you to scroll right past all of your custom hairs. if you are doing this and still not seeing them in that area perhaps it is the age of the sim you are trying to use the hair for - please check with my download ads here whether they are for preschoolers/children or not as some of the recolours i do are not for all ages.

I cannot find the folder to put them in. I have putted them in my "Downloads" folder, but i can't find them ingame. I have the mesh.
Page 1 of 3