Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simplistic Modern Brick

by triciamanly Posted 28th Sep 2011 at 12:14 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 4:06 AM
I never ceased to be amazed by the wonderful designs you come up with. So interesting and lovely to look at, and yet so wonderfully playable. Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 9:58 AM
Woow Anne, you learnt some new custom content tricks! I'm impressed! This wonderful house is more beautiful by your custom contents. You are so talented.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 3:18 PM
Karen and StellRien, thank you so much for your support! I always have a picture to look at, buy I can never make my house look just like the picture!
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 5:50 PM
I love modern homes! Excellent work triciamanly - thank you!

Cheers,
SAS_Chester
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 4:31 AM
I adore you and your homes, my downloads folder on the other hand I love this one, you've done some beautiful work once again. Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 7:55 PM
YAY, just another awesome house from you ! Thanks a ton, I love this one !
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 2:14 AM
Can't thank you enough for the comments my friends!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 9:12 PM
Hai, I was wondering if I could use this house in a sims 2 video story thingy i'm creating..
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 4:06 AM
GummiBearHaven, thanks so much for asking and yes, of course, you can use it!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 6:17 PM
This is very cool! I think I will pit this in my downtown called 'Memosa Bay' and move in a Graduated Uni student. Looks like an excellent bachelor pad or place for a married couple with a guest bedroom for friends and family
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 2:39 PM
I wish I had house building skills like you. Mine always turn out with an awkward roof and odd window placements...
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 3:06 PM
Mine did too until MTS tutorials and other people's work. Actually though, it's all in the eye of the beholder. An odd window placement may give a house a unique flair! I was given the advice by a real expert that I should build what I like and enjoy and not necessarily what I think others will like. So if you like the roof, you should go with it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 8:40 AM
This is so perfect! You are very talented, I have to say.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 10:06 PM
Clave, thanks so much for your comment! I hope your sims enjoy the house!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd May 2012 at 4:28 AM
It's awesome.. I like it..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th May 2012 at 3:26 PM
Thank you so much! I love the design!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:33 AM
thank you