Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MGTV Presents: "Veronaville Dream House Collection" (Base Game - No CC + Bonus Lot)

by StephSim Posted 5th Oct 2011 at 3:03 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2011 at 1:23 PM by StephSim

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 4:49 AM Last edited by StephSim : 4th Oct 2011 at 10:43 PM.
Default Veronaville STARTER Dream Home
Note:
You can download the 4 Base Game/No CC versions in ONE zip in the Main Post (Post 1) or your can download the individual Base Game/No CC lots in Posts 2-5. Also, the "Bonus" Custom Content version can only be downloaded in Post #6.

House for Sale: Veronaville STARTER Dream Home
Base Game Only with No Custom Content

Lot Information:
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Cost: 19,460
Floor Plan: Two-story

(See 2nd Floor Plan in Attached Images)

Bathrooms: 1 and 1/2 Baths
Bedrooms: 1

Other Information:
This fabulous Starter lot is the perfect Veronaville home to begin a new life in. The lot has so much potential and room for growth. Adding a few walls in future can make it the ideal family home or get away retreat for your Simmies. The lower level has an opened floor plan including a small Kitchen, Dining and Living Room area, with a half-bath for guests. The upper level has a spacious hall, bedroom and master bathroom.

This lot has a bit of ruins left from a small medieval chapel that collapsed a few centuries ago. Download this jewel of a starter home and give your Simmies an affordable bit of Veronaville! See you at the Open House!

Enjoy the Download!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  01_Veronaville_DHC_STARTER.zip (1.22 MB, 96 downloads)

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 4:50 AM Last edited by StephSim : 4th Oct 2011 at 10:47 PM.
Default Veronaville RENOVATED Dream Home
Note:
You can download the 4 Base Game/No CC versions in ONE zip in the Main Post (Post 1) or your can download the individual Base Game/No CC lots in Posts 2-5. Also, the "Bonus" Custom Content version can only be downloaded in Post #6.

House for Sale: Veronaville RENOVATED Dream Home

Lot Information:
Lot Cost: 54,260

Bedrooms: 2
The Second Bedroom is an addition not included in the first lot. It is an Office/Guest Bed. It is not "technically" a Guest Room as it does not have access to a shower, closet or dressers. That will keep those unwanted guests from trying to sleep over or move in!

Bathrooms: 1 and 1/2 Baths
This house has 1 less bathroom than the later versions of the home. The main bathroom (with tub/shower) is in the Master Bedroom. However, there is a "guest" toilet connected to the Living Room.

Enjoy the Download!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  02_Veronaville_DHC_RENOVATED.zip (1.24 MB, 74 downloads)

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 4:52 AM Last edited by StephSim : 4th Oct 2011 at 10:49 PM.
Default Veronaville FAMILY Dream Home
Note:

House for Sale: Veronaville FAMILY Dream Home

Lot Information:
Lot Cost: 91,000

Note:
While the kitchen is not an eat-in kitchen, there is a formal dining area in the house. Keep in mind there is space to add a dining table on the front deck and available dining space in the rear of the house near the barbecue area!

Bathrooms: 2 and 1/2 Baths

Other Information:
This home is great for a small Veronaville family. Your young Sim can grow up in a neighborhood steeped in spiritual tradition, with the local Chapel just minutes away from the home. There is plenty of natural beauty surrounding the neighborhood as well. If you are looking for a small home with great character, this is the house for you. The home has a small galley kitchen, a comfortable living and dining area, a Master Bedroom suite, a 2nd bedroom with a private bath, a guest bathroom and plenty of room to expand (including transforming the Chapel area into a Guest House).

Call 999-3626 to set up a viewing!

Enjoy the Download!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  03_Veronaville_DHC_FAMILY.zip (1.32 MB, 76 downloads)

~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 4:53 AM Last edited by StephSim : 4th Oct 2011 at 10:48 PM.
Default Veronaville LUXURY Dream Home
Note:

House for Sale: Veronaville LUXURY Dream Home

Lot Information:
Lot Cost: 128,584

Other Information:
This home is the ultimate in Veronaville "Luxury". Once the kids have moved out, you can return to a more relaxed and epicurean lifestyle. Spend a bit of time reminiscing about times past in the Chapel. Invite a few friends over to enjoy Simzano Canal. Or just enjoy an al fresco meal after sunbathing. The home includes a bridge entrance onto a spacious deck, an opened living and dining room, a cozy kitchen, a Master Bedroom with ensuite bath, a second bedroom with a private bath and several balconies to enjoy the views of Veronaville. The world is your oyster in this stunningly quaint home! :lovestruc

Enjoy the Download!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  04_Veronaville_LUXURY_NO_CC.zip (1.33 MB, 141 downloads)
Description: This is a Base Game ONLY, NO CC, LUXURY Version of the Veronaville Dream House.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 4:58 AM Last edited by StephSim : 4th Oct 2011 at 10:20 PM.
Default Veronaville BONUS Dream Home
Important Note: Custom Content, EP, Stuff Pack ALERT!
This post (Post #6 ONLY) contains the Veronaville BONUS Dream Home. This lot contains Custom Content. In addition, the "Bonus" lot is the only Veronaville home that is NOT Base Game only. The "Bonus" lot requires University, Night Life and Celebration Stuff.

House for Sale: Veronaville BONUS Dream Home

IMPORTANT NOTE
Due to it's size, I removed Hexameter's Gondola Version 2 (used in the above image) from the package before zipping. This is the only download you will need to retrieve for your lot to show properly (with the gondola already in place). Click on the following link to download the gondola:
Hexameter's Venetian Gondola Version 2

Lot Information:
Lot Cost: 138,833

Description:
This Veronaville home is perfect for a small Sim family, a couple, roomates or a single Sim. Located at the East end of Simzano Canal, your Sims are a Gondola ride away from everything local. There is a small Chapel on the property, and a private sunbathing area to the rear of the house. This would make a perfect home for entertaining! Download today and see for yourself what all the fuss is about!

Other Information About this Lot:
* There are many plants used on this lot. However, most of the plants are fake and do not require watering thanks to plasticbox, HystericalParoxysm and Parsimonious Sims.

* In the 2nd Bedroom downstairs, I strategically placed the stack of pillows chair at the foot of the bed so your Simmies can sit and watch television.

Enjoy the Download!

Custom Content Included
- Adirondack Cushion Recolour 32 by Calalily Sims
- Renaissance Paintings 25 and 26 by Ailias
- Prosperous Planter 1 large by buggybooz
- Bedding 24 and 47 by Calalily Sims
- The Empty Cross by KevinsHope
- Manor House Climbing Ivy Mesh, Left Side, Trailing Down and Trailing Up by phoenix_phaerie
- Club Wall Cabinet by CTNutmegger
- Colonial Books, Dynasty Dresser and Cornerstone Vanity Recolours by darter1234
- Colonial Rosewood Bookcase and End Table Recolours by darter1234
- Preaching Tele-Prompter Recolour by DBCAB
- Flower Box by macarossi
- Mini Cypress Tree by xrax
- 1 Tile Desk (Tibetan and Club) by HugeLunatic
- Ocean Soul and Vintage Teal Textured Walls by iCad
- Arabatics Artwork Mesh and K by Parsimonious Sims 2
- Eponymous Garden Foxgloves by Parsimonious Sims 2
- Mayfair Wall Sconce and Rainy Day Recolour by Parsimonious Sims 2
- Palace Dar Zina Cushion Pile Chair by Parsimonious Sims 2
- Resistable Wall Panel and Recolour 9 by Parsimonious Sims 2
- Surf Pointe Portable TV and Sunset Recolour by Parsimonious Sims 2
- Surf Pointe Table Lamp by Parsimonious Sims 2
- Kitchen Stove 1 by Sims in Paris courtesy of Black Pearl Sims
- Nyemo Bag Recolour 7 by Mira at Moune
- Istria Mosaic Floor Blue 1 by Moune
- Kirirom 7 Floor by Moune
- Amali Cushion 1 - Mesh, Bamboo, Nyemo Aqua and Nyemo Beige by Moune
- Amali Cushion 2 - Mesh, Nyemo Aqua by Moune
- Amali Cushion 3 - Mesh, Blue Leaves and Nyemo Coal by Moune
- Scirocco Blue Planter Recolour of Buggybooz Planter by Moune
- Invisible Shelf 2 and Invisible Recolour by Moune
- Istria Bath Toilet by Moune
- Le Morvan Bath Towels Recolour 4 by Moune
- Le Morvan Bedroom Clothes Basket by Moune
- Le Morvan Kitchen Invisible Shelf by Moune
- Le Morvan Kitchen Spotlight by Moune
- Nyemo Purple Lamp by Moune
- Shan Ceiling Triple Lamp in Blues by Moune
- Takeo Kitchen Hood in Cooper by Moune
- Bayon Blue Wallpaper by Moune
- Copper Mosaic 1 Wall by Moune
- Copper Plate Mosaic Wall 2 by Moune
- Istria Mosaic Wall Blue 2, Mint 1, 2 and 3 by Moune
- Kaolin Wall Terra Cotta 1 and 2 by Moune
- Le Morvan Stone Wall 1 and 2 by Moune
- Nova Terra Burnt Wall 1 and 2 by Moune
- Istria Bath Toilet by Moune
- Le Morvan Bath Large Stack of Towels (Revised) by Moune
- Le Morvan Bedroom Large Basket (Revised) by Moune
- Le Morvan Hatstand (Revised) by Moune
- Le Morvan Kitchen InvisiShelf by Moune
- Le Morvan Spotlight (Revised) by Moune
- Nyemo Bag - On Wall MESH by Moune
- Nyemo Hanging Lamp by Moune
- Shan Triple Ceiling Lamp by Moune
- Takeo Kitchen Hood (Revised) by Moune
- Tamarind Bedroom Blinds Long and Short by Moune
- Tamarind Bedroom Dress on Wall White MESH by Moune
- Timeronne's Large Round Cushion by Moune
- Agave in Light Green by Nengi
- De-potted Agave by Nengi
- Small, Medium and Big Colourful Planters MESH and SLAVES by Nengi
- Flowerbox Mesh with Sunset Recolour by Nengi
- Santa Maria Wood Flowerbox by Nengi
- Colourful Planter Recolours in Aqua, Blue, Green, Pink and Yellow by Nengi
- Phlox Mesh and White Recolour by Nengi
- Planter Flowers 2 MESH and Pink Recolour by Nengi
- Roman Shades MESH by Nengi
- Roman Shades - Bamboo Midlength 1, 2 and Short by Nengi
- Roman Shades - White Midlength 1 and 2 by Nengi
- Small Colourful Planter MESH by Nengi
- Small Hibiscus Pink Mesh and Recolours in Purple, Red and Yellow by Nengi
- Topiary in a Barrel MESH and Lightwood Recolour by Nengi
- Liberated Plastic Daisies and Half Tile by HystericalParoxysm
- Laxy Gardener's Delight (Fig, Rubber, 3 Succelent Plants in Beige, Red and Terra Cotta Pots) by plasticbox
- Celtic Daily Scripture Cross by KevinsHope by KevinsHope
- Bathroom 4 - Chandelier and Towel Rack by Sims in Paris courtesy of Black Pearl Sims
- Bedroom 5 - Curtain by Sims in Paris courtesy of Black Pearl Sims
- Kids 5 Chair by Sims in Paris courtesy of Black Pearl Sims
- Kitchen 3 Dishwasher, Fridge and Trash Compactor by Sims in Paris courtesy of Black Pearl Sims
- Living 2- fireplace by Sims in Paris courtesy of Black Pearl Sims
- Living 5 - deco clock by Sims in Paris courtesy of Black Pearl Sims
- Wall 3-21 by Sims in Paris courtesy of Black Pearl Sims
- Wall 2-32 by Sims in Paris courtesy of Black Pearl Sims
- Wall 2-47 by Sims in Paris courtesy of Black Pearl Sims
- Lavande Wall by darkambiance
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  05_BONUS_Veronaville_UNI_NL_CELEB_WITH_CC.zip (9.85 MB, 323 downloads)
Description: This is a UNIVERSITY, NIGHT LIFE, CELEBRATION STUFF, CC LOADED, BONUS Version of the Veronaville Dream House.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 7:59 AM
This is awesome. My overall favorite is the Family version for the decor, I love the repurposed chapel in the Renovated, and I can't believe the Starter is less than $20,000! Woo! Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 2:35 PM
Thanks for sharing! These homes are awesome!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 4:28 PM
Very beautiful
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 4:43 AM Last edited by StephSim : 13th Oct 2011 at 1:13 PM.
lorinsv60, Glad you like and you are welcomed.

It's really a great series of lots. While I love the Starter for it being affordable and spacious, I like Luxury and CC versions best. Mainly because they are the "ultimates" in decor. All of the lots have a great "feeling" when in-game.

I also agree with you about the repurposed chapel. It's fun watching as your Sim sits on the bench reading the newspaper. And the idea of the canal separating the house from the public and the chapel being there is so "venetian". Of course, the Simmies ring the Chapel doorbell when visiting.

I was thinking of doing a couple of complimentary lots (one with a pub in front and another with a shop in front). Then your Simmies could open home businesses without having the "guests" bugging them in their homes! It would be interesting to have 2 or 3 houses in a row linked by the canal! BUT...that is not a NOW project. I still have 3 more separate projects on my desktop to prepare for uploading, whilst I work on Gwrych. I'll be Sim busy for a while and surely everyone will tire of the massive uploads!

Anywho...Thanks for the compliment.

You are welcomed kiki1cola and I appreciate the positive feedback!

Thanks allison!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 5:10 PM
Amazing work! These homes have inspired me. Unfortunately at this time my computer cannot hold something this amazing and I cannot download. As soon as I can find a computer within my range I am definitely returning to grab this up! Thank you for taking the time to create and share.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 7:25 PM
Little Fallen Angel,
Thank you. I'm guessing your computer must be in pretty bad shape if you cannot handle even the 4 Base Game/ No CC versions either!

At any rate, I hope you find a Simming worthy computer and the downloads will be here when you do. BTW, "inspire" you?

Well...Thanks again for the compliment.

~*~Stephanie~*~

~*~Stephanie~*~
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 7:36 PM
I love the backstory! I think your presentation goes above and beyond as do the choices you give us here. I for one truly admire what you've done so that there is a house for every stage of sim life! This is the universal download!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 3:01 PM
Thanks tricia!

Poor Blossom. I'm sure her future replacement will be quite interesting!

A universal download. Yeah. I didn't think of it that way. I guess it is in so many ways. A home through life, Base Game and an EP option, No CC and CC, Starter to Luxury+, etc. I like that idea of "universal download".

Well...thanks again.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 6:24 PM
wow exellent !!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 1:44 AM
Thanks Momokiller1. Do enjoy the download(s).

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 12:10 PM
Cool MGTV is my nickname (M=Melannie GTV=Melanniegtv)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 2:27 PM
It's funny how life is full of associations.

Since HGTV (Home and Garden Television) is such a US and Canadian popular title, I thought the Simmies need their own version MGTV (Mansion and Garden Television).

If you downloaded any of the lots, do enjoy the download!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 9:55 PM
This is a really neat idea (to have many different options for people to decide which is best) and an awesome lot! Good job!!! :D

Very nice, thought I'd say it once again!

Can't wait to see what comes next!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 12:23 AM Last edited by StephSim : 17th Nov 2011 at 5:20 PM.
Thanks kpaja17! It is always great to have options!

Next? EEK! Too many ideas...so little time. But, I'm buckling down this week. I am cleaning things up a bit and have a few things ready for uploading. Lots of picture taking and editing as necessary at the moment. But...more Sim lots and textures to come very soon!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th May 2012 at 11:27 PM
Am I the only one with this problem?
I downloaded and installed the lots, but the bonus Custom Content one, I don't see ANY custom content. I have to use the Clean Installer, or else it installs to the wrong place. Then, I've got these random statues all over the place, on the couches, on the beds. The walls on the exterior and interior didn't show up at all, except for in the weirdest places, in little splotches on the walls. I'm having this problem with all my lots. Can anyone help me?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th May 2012 at 3:42 AM Last edited by StephSim : 5th May 2012 at 5:43 AM.
sims2sims2,
Sorry you are having loading issues.

While all the other lots in this set are BASE GAME only, the "CC Bonus" lot requires University, Night Life and Celebration Stuff (as noted in the thread). If you do not have the aforementioned EPs and Stuff Pack, certain objects will revert back to Maxis objects. I noticed University is not shown in your EPs and SP collection. Without University the lot may not load properly because that is a major EP. Stuff Packs will simply replace the Maxis objects used with other Maxis objects.

As for objects not showing up properly, a few QUICK TIPS.

* Lots with Maxis Recolours need CEP installed.

* If all CC in a user created lot has reverted to Maxis/EA content, then you must Enable CC before entering the lot. Even if CC had been showing just fine prior to installing the lot, there are times when you just have to randomly re-enable it.

In the Neighborhood View after loading the game Click on the OPTIONS tab (3 dots) and then on Game Options (cogs). There, you will see "Catalogs Display Custom Content". Click the "On" Option. If it is already "On" Click it "Off" and then immediately "On" again. Exit the game. When you reload the game, check to make sure the box is on. Place a fresh version of the lot and then enter it. This is one of those flukey Maxis/Ea things that happens from time to time when adding lots with CC. This generally takes care of the problem.

I downloaded and reloaded the Bonus CC lot. It's working properly. So, please let me know if you get yours working properly. Hopefully, the info above will help.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 10:11 PM
Great starter house. Love the first picture.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 12:41 AM
thank you for this cool dream house
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 1:27 AM
Thank you Peter. This was a fun one to do, I hope you enjoy the lot(s).

You are welcomed Trey. Do enjoy!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Page 1 of 2