Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extreme Makeover Home Edition "Prairie Home"

by soniaslayers Posted 5th Oct 2011 at 4:23 AM - Updated 31st Dec 2012 at 1:12 PM by soniaslayers

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 5:16 AM
This house is really cozy, inviting and warm. IT's really, really great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 9:41 AM
This house is amazing! Good job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 4:40 AM
Wow, I remember this house :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 5:58 AM
Very good job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 7:12 AM
thanks !!!! I LOVE this TV show !!!! This is one of the best I've ever seen ! thank you again ! Do you think make all the houses ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loryah
thanks !!!! I LOVE this TV show !!!! This is one of the best I've ever seen ! thank you again ! Do you think make all the houses ?

Hi!! I also love this show!! Ty and his team are fantastic!! I'd like to do the other houses but it is not easy to find the floor plans and photos. If I can find I'll surely!! ^^

Thanks to all for comments!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 4:14 AM
this is amazing!!! ty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 6:10 PM
Fantastic house, thanks a lot
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 10:26 PM
A very nice home...cozy and modern at the same time. If this is your first house, you have good reason to be proud of yourself. It's lovely. Don't stop designing and building. you have a genuine knack for it! Thanks for sharing this with us.