Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

It's Good To Be Young - CU Clothes

by Lina Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 9:55 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 10:19 PM
Oooh I love everything! Gorgeous (but totally practical!) kids clothes. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 1:02 AM
yay! my little dudes FINALLY have something formal to wear other than tuxedos! these are awesome! thanks :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 1:36 AM
These are great! Thank you very much for sharing, even if they were late !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 5:04 AM
These are AWESOME! i just love the little girl's nightiedress
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:17 AM
Thanks for these! I especially love the frilly tanktop, the separated sweaters and boy's casual formalwear
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 8:50 AM
How absolutely wonderful! I love all of them, thank you so, so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:37 PM
Thank you so much! I love that you made some of this stuff for both genders; my little girls can finally wear swimshorts, sweatpants coupled with tanktops and that absolutely irresistible formalwear paired with sneakers! Wow! Amazig job, thank you ever so much!
RETROTROUT
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:44 PM
they look nice, especially the long skirts - a little more conservative, don't you think?
Anyways they are all really nice
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 10:19 PM
Very cute kids clothes! Particularly love the nighties.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 10:21 PM
I love the skirts~ And thank you thank you thank you for the adult to child conversions! I never liked the tee and boxers for my kids.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 5:49 PM
These are really cool. Love the skirts especially. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 5:01 AM
Wonderful, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 5:42 PM
Thanks! Not a big fan of the kids' stuff that came with the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 2:28 AM
This is such a wonderful set, so many wonderful new pretty kid's clothes! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 5:39 AM
Trapping, these are wonderful!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 9:57 PM
very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 4:36 AM
Alright, I have something potentially odd sounding to ask so I'm going to include a little background.
I want to make a neighbourhood to play with based on a book I'm kind of writing off and on and, so far, I haven't made one for it because I can't really find suitable clothes and haven't been successful in attempting to make them.
So, what I wanted to know is, is there any chance you might convert the long skirt up there to either be unisex for for boys as well?
Thanks for your time and patience.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cyanidearsenic
Alright, I have something potentially odd sounding to ask so I'm going to include a little background.
I want to make a neighbourhood to play with based on a book I'm kind of writing off and on and, so far, I haven't made one for it because I can't really find suitable clothes and haven't been successful in attempting to make them.
So, what I wanted to know is, is there any chance you might convert the long skirt up there to either be unisex for for boys as well?
Thanks for your time and patience.

You mean you want them to be available for male kids as well? If so I did some quick changes in Wardrobe Wrangler and the files included in this .zip-file should should up for both boys and girls: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37296794/20...nidearsenic.zip
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 6:14 PM
Yes! That is exactly what I wanted, thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 10:09 PM
This is fantastic! Thank you so much Trapping! my sims children thank you <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 1:52 AM
nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 12:52 PM
The frilly top mesh was absolutely perfect for my sim kids! I did a few recolors, but I'm not sure if they're good enough for sharing.
Thank you so much for these!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 3:20 PM
I love the long skirts( and everything else). Thank you!
Mad Poster
#25 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 1:38 PM
You are the only person I could find who had made turtlenecks for children. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2