Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nadine Goldman

by Arisuka Posted 9th Oct 2011 at 9:00 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2016 at 4:56 PM by leefish

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 9:30 AM
She looks super realistic. Really detailed. I like her nose. Great job. Your sims are always very detailed and so real looking.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 11:19 AM
drop dead gorgeous! great work...
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 3:30 PM
To me, she reflects the natural beauty that I see on any woman today and that's so refreshing. Thank you for sharing Nadine!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 3:55 PM
Her face scuplture is awesome, she looks like a real person! Congrats!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:16 PM
Very cute! In one pic she looks like Penelope Cruz and in another she looks like Lea Michelle XD
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
To me, she reflects the natural beauty that I see on any woman today and that's so refreshing. Thank you for sharing Nadine!

Ah, a fellow admirer of natural beauty! I love it in both men and women, and sometimes may sit on a train eyeing somebody thinking "Oh my, those are some fantastic pair of... eye bags!"

Quote: Originally posted by magical-bra
Very cute! In one pic she looks like Penelope Cruz and in another she looks like Lea Michelle XD

lol in addition I've heard Jessica Alba, and to me her sideshots seem to bear a lot of likeness to Nina Dubrov! :D:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 8:13 PM
My first thought was Natalie Portman. She's very pretty!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 8:43 PM
She looks so real! Great job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 4:19 AM
She is totally lovely
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 4:25 PM
Wonderful Sim!
Sim Princess in Pink
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 8:12 PM
She has such a unique and interesting look about her . . . I love her!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 1:49 AM
Hi, I love the picture! For some reason, she still isn't appearing in-game like in the pictures. She has a, I guess for a lack of a better description, a really gooey and fat face, kind of like randomized sims. I've installed TheMasterController and every other mod with her. Am I missing something?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 2:21 AM
soylentfiend Can you PM me a screenshot? I could tell what's the exact issue from that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:51 AM
I fixed it! I'm sorry, it was my own mess up. I didn't get the right skin, but she looks amazing now. I can't wait to play :D
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:15 AM
soylentfiend Great, I'm glad it worked out for ya!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 4:11 PM
Which skin is the right one? Because the default link doesnt seem to work and the regular link goes to a page with 10 different skins.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 10:27 PM
lonebard It says before the links that the skin used is Peggy skin. You can get the default version from Peggy's site under TS3 downloads (the site doesn't work in Chrome though). And from the other link, you can get the non-default version, the one that says Peggy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 3:01 PM
Excuse me!! i can't seem to download the chintoneck slider because the site is in korean language. Can you help me what to press cause i really want this sim. Thank You!!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by madtrixx08
Excuse me!! i can't seem to download the chintoneck slider because the site is in korean language. Can you help me what to press cause i really want this sim. Thank You!!

It seems that the creator has done changes to their blog... try this direct link to the download.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 12:37 AM
Thnx Alot!! ) And 1 more thing can you send me a direct link to your 3 facial sliders cuz i cant download also the 3 sliders that you've mentioned.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 1:16 AM
With longer hair, she could be Lea Michele!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 1:34 AM
madtrixx08, she only uses one slider. The others are slider *hacks* (which allow more sliders, but aren't sliders themselves) and you should be able to get them at the original source.

Very lovely Sim!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 7:21 PM
She really looks like Penelope Cruz. And she's soooo beautiful!
Can't wait to play!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 9:51 PM
With different hair she looks like a spitting image of Ellie from Cougar Town :D
Page 1 of 2