Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Con-Tempo

by Arisuka Posted 22nd Oct 2011 at 8:09 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 10:22 AM Last edited by Iggysaurus : 23rd Oct 2011 at 8:24 AM.
Wow, this looks fabulous! I do like modern homes, but I agree, they can often look too sterile. You really know how to balance clean lines with warm tones, something that's often easier said than done (I know, because I can't do it well!). Thanks for uploading this; can't wait to add it to my game! Oh, and by the way, I thought it was really clever how you made the hanging fire coats look like regular, everyday coats in your last upload.

ETA: Just wanted to say this looks just as good, if not better, in game as it does in the pics! I love the pergola/gazebo by the pool; it's really amazing how you can build such creative houses without CC. Seriously, that ain't easy to do!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 10:54 AM
I'm a big fan of modern homes, but only if they're cozy as well, and you've struck a good combination of the two here! Very nice!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 11:31 AM
I love the double high dining/kitchen! Wonderful idea, and a nice use of an accent color. Very nice home.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
I'm not a big fan of very modern homes, mostly because they tend often feel so... cold and weirdly all surgery-room like... So for this home, I tried to make it warm and home-y, but also very modern and trendy!

you understand me O.O
This is beautiful! I rarely download houses but this is a must.
hopefully when i move into my loft later this year, it can be as warm and cozy as this !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 1:34 PM
This is probably the best house I've ever downloaded from here. And definitely not sterile in any sense. Cozy but modern. Wonderful work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 1:50 PM
Very cool - interesting use of space! I like it very much!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 2:46 PM
Dazzling! I love wide open, uncluttered spaces. You've got everything in this house that I love to have in mine. Thank you for this masterpiece!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FREEDOM_55
you understand me O.O
This is beautiful! I rarely download houses but this is a must.
hopefully when i move into my loft later this year, it can be as warm and cozy as this !

I'm really glad that there seem to be many who feel the same way about modern stuff! Thanks for the lovely comments!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 6:12 PM
I cannot WAIT to move my sims into this house. I'm always seduced by modern homes but end up having to remodel them to make them look more inviting. I won't have to do any remodeling with this one! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 7:29 PM
This is very beautiful, I cannot wait to use this, My Sim's family and pets will love your house. It looks very cozy and I love the modernness of it. And to state the obvious, GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 8:49 AM
I want to download this soooo bad, but I dont want any more lag ... SCREW IT, im downloading!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 10:58 PM
I love this house.
Just by looking through the pictures of it, I can feel the neutral cozy feeling.
This download is a must for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 11:13 PM
Owwwwwwwww, Thanks for creating this house!

Simply the best house here! Thanks again, you rulez!

Downloading for use ASAP!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 11:56 PM
Thanks! It's a fun house (: Works fine for me without WA/Amb/Pets.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 2:17 AM
Stop!!!!
That world isn't Bridgeport!!!!(but it look like...)
3 quetions...whats the town name?
where can i get it?
whos the creator?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 4:44 AM
i love your house - i just moved into it last night..a few minor changes tho. I shortened the pool - it was too loing : ) and added a kennel near the back by the waterfall for my rednose and bluenose pitbulls. this house is awesome open space and lots of room for refurbishing : )
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 3:36 PM
symcrap It's my world that I've been working on since spring. After I've got Pets and are able to put some stuff from it into my world, I'll be making a CFF thread where you'll be able to follow the rest of the process of this world closely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 3:02 PM
This house is absolutly wonderful. You did such a nice job. Thank you for all your time and effort. Also thank you for sharing it so everyone may enjoy it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 9:54 AM
Oh wow, this looks really nice! Your interiors are beautiful.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 4:47 PM
Awesome TY
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 8:02 PM
This is awsome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 4:09 PM
amazing, the house is beautiful.