Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Freddy Krueger

by CloudWalkerNZ Posted 25th Oct 2011 at 2:22 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2011 at 6:57 PM by armiel : added theme-tags

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 2:56 PM Last edited by Ananymoose : 26th Oct 2011 at 1:48 AM.
You seem to have uploaded doubles.
There are two instances of both of these items in the download:
Freddy Krueger Claw Both Hand
Freddy Krueger Claw Right Hand

By the way:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 3:22 PM
Don't think I'll be downloading because Freddy Krueger already haunts my dreams as is.
Your pictures were absolutely terrifying. Don't take that as an insult especially since Krueger's supposed to be scary in the first place. You did an amazing job capturing his terrifyingness.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 3:42 PM
Great, I'm glad to see him finally finished and uploaded! He looks good and scary, nice work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 4:16 PM
Your Freddy is awesome! I downloaded him immediately! Do you have any plans for doing a Michael Myers or Jason Voorheese?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 4:55 PM
Awesome job making this, it's nice to see some slasher flick props being created (the claw is what I'm referring to). It would be cool if you could make a chainsaw wielding Ash from The Evil Dead series.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 5:31 PM
HOLY COW!!!! YOU DIT IT!!!!! Congrats--he looks INCREDIBLE. Really--WOW!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 5:41 PM
wonderful! I love Freddy Krueger! He is one of my favourite Evil Characters from Horror Movies! :-) I downloaded him ! Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 8:17 PM
very awesome indeed. the only thing i didnt like is the traits you gave him. if it were up to me id give him the evil and mean spirited traits. other than that, looks awesome :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 12:10 AM
Oh, he is really scary! Very well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 12:35 AM
This. Is. AWESOME. Best likeness on a celeb (is Freddy considered a celeb? Oh, I think so lol) since Sims 3 came out! This SO needs to be featured!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 1:08 AM
Very well done, I saw the process when you started this and this certainly turned out amazing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 6:05 AM
@Ananymoose Thanks for the awesome picture. It isn't a double upload. There are 2 sets of gloves and claws. One is the movie version with 4 blades and one glove. The other is the Mortal Kombat version with 10 blades and 2 gloves. I can't decide which is better so I did both. Also I need to do the gloves and claws separately or the poly count will be too high.

@BREANAN Jason Voorheese is really just a hockey mask so I have made one and you can find it in my blog under accessories. Michael Myers change his face every movies much like Micheal Jackson did. I made his mask based on Halloween 2 but decided to give up simming him. He looks too much like a zombie from Halloween 3 onward. You can also find his mask in my blog under accessories.

@JLRsimmer Yes I have considered it. But didn't use it because the evil trail idle animation keep messing up my movie

Everyone else: Thank you for your kind words and encouragement

For all my creations check out my blog
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 1:40 PM
This is great work! I have been watching all his old moves on TV the past week cause of Halloween so this is perfect for my game
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 5:29 PM
I've been wondering when someone would start putting out Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers style sims. This was a great job except, Freddy hates fire in the movies(Freddy vs Jason).

@Cloudwalkernz My favorite Jason Voorhees:
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumb...8bd7ca6928e741b

That's the one where he gets torn apart by an android somewhere in the future and remade by nanites. Cheesy movie and ending, but still a very cool look.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 8:46 PM
Holy crap!! I LOVE the fact that you used the REAL Freddy, and not that...
remake!Freddy. He looked and sounded so lame.

This sim is BADASS!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 10:49 PM
I don't download sims often but I will in this case awesome :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 11:09 PM
This is the most authentic to the actual person looking sim ever....And the fact that you made your own custom skin to go with him, is just awesome!!! GREAT, EXCELLENT, AND WONDROUS JOB!!! Oh by the way he is scary azz hell!! Seriously
Forum Resident
#19 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 4:29 AM
I love those movies and he looks amazing!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hsa
I've been wondering when someone would start putting out Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers style sims. This was a great job except, Freddy hates fire in the movies(Freddy vs Jason).

@Cloudwalkernz My favorite Jason Voorhees:

That's the one where he gets torn apart by an android somewhere in the future and remade by nanites. Cheesy movie and ending, but still a very cool look.

Hehe I love Freddy and I watch a Nightmare on Elm Street marathon before I finialise the upload I actually start dreaming about Freddy for a while. LOL I am still alive
True. In Freddy vs Jason, for unknown reason he is vulnerable to fire. While in early movies such as NoES 3: dream warrior, Freddy was burn numerous of time without any ill effects to him.

LOL that picture is from Jason X? One of the most cheesy remake of the Friday the 13th series.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 9:38 PM
he's amazing thank you i love him!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 11:44 PM
It's really cool job. Let it be some unusual sim in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 9:24 AM
This makes me wish I could play the sims 3. Fucking awesome likeliness, best fred I've seen yet.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 9:46 AM
good job I keep watching Nightmare on Elm Street movie rerun on Cinemax this week. really love Robert Englund
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 7:48 AM Last edited by CloudWalkerNZ : 30th Oct 2011 at 5:23 PM.
For those who have difficulty in finding Freddy in your CAS

You should put the sim file to C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims

It should show up on CAS as yound adult male. and he should look something like this

Remember Freddy look nothing like the one in the picture initially due to MTS's policy to pack all sim with default skin and hair. He should look a bit like Robert Englund with a green and red shirt.

You need to also download all the other files (except the glove and claws where you can choice the one hand or 2 hands version) and add them manually and re-save him.
Screenshots

Page 1 of 2