Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jacob Sora-a country boy

by claudiasharon Posted 2nd Dec 2011 at 11:09 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2011 at 7:56 AM by claudiasharon

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 1:56 AM
luv it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 6:50 AM
Where is the hair from?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 3:58 PM
Pets expansion pack
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Pets expansion pack

I have that expansion but I don't see that hairstyle in cas

Edit: I even looked it up, and it seems that it's not from the pets expansion: http://svtim.es/2011/10/14/special-...styles-of-pets/
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 2:25 AM
Hey, I have Pets, but I've never seen that hairstyle before...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 4:45 AM
Hey ! Please help me.. I can't go to the page where aWt's upper lip slider is .. Can you please give me an alternate link to download it ? Thanks !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 7:55 AM
Looks like the hair is from Town Life Stuff.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 9:34 AM
Hey there ! i MADE a sim of The Vampire Diaries.. So far it is only Nina Dobrev but Ian is on the way ! I'm thinking of uploading it but I think it wouldn't be very useful ..
So, I'm just gonna ask you, is it , umm, good ? It's my first time to make a Celebrity so I know it isn't a look-alike.. But please tell me what u think ?
So ? Deal ?
Screenshots

"Oh Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo?" -Romeo+Juliet<3
Photobucket ID > seventeenjuicyshades_17
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 1:43 PM
@atchieonse1508, I think you're getting there, but she looks like she needs some more work. If you go to the Creator Feedback Forum (under create) they will help you with suggestions of what you need to do to make her look more like her counterpart.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 2:00 PM
ok thanks for the reply ! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 4:24 AM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 1:20 PM
Jacob is adorable; I could just pinch his little cheeks! Thank you for sharing him.
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 10:54 PM
UHHH! claudiasharon I've been trying to figure out how to say this is in a positive feedback way... but I Couldn't so here a blunt way, He's as special as linoleum tile!
I'm Not trying to troll or anything but he has no defining qualities.(I don't use cc on sims, so it not cc not that) I just don't see him as cute or hot or anything inbetween. just there. :/
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Looks like the hair is from Town Life Stuff.

Bummer
I don't have that expansion.

Still, great job on him
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 9:09 PM
I'll have you know claudiasharon that I've been on MTS for 3 years and Jacob is the first sim that has impressed me enough to download...This is the first sim that I've ever used that isn't my own!

Great work Claudia!
Banned
#17 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 2:33 AM
I know this sounds kind of stupid, but can somebody tell me hoe to upload stuff? Mail me if u are going to tell me. I have a mac by the way. I really wish i knew how.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 11:41 PM
Finally a good looking cowboy :D
I can never find cowboys or cowgirls on the sims 3 exchange
thank u very much for making him
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 9:33 PM
how do i download this
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 11:16 PM
The download links for the facial sliders, and septum slider are broken. and I don't understand the link for the chin to neck slider cause it's in Japanese or something or other.