Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ancient Roman Home (No CC)

by Yogi-Tea Posted 21st Nov 2011 at 7:55 AM - Updated 10th Jun 2013 at 9:51 AM by Yogi-Tea

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 8:42 AM
Wonderful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 8:44 AM
Looks good. You did nice job. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 9:32 AM
Looks Really like ancient homes ! Is it ok if I don't have ambitions ?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 10:03 AM
Beautiful house!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 1:48 PM
Very interesting design, I really like it. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 2:28 PM
What a wonderful interpretation! This really does remind me of some lay-outs I saw in Pompeii. I like how you imagined the interior decor.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 3:48 PM
wow - fantastic! This is really wonderful!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 4:03 PM
That's really great! It look's very authentic, and I simply must have it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 4:09 PM
very cool

Snarling ever forward
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 5:32 PM
This. No CC. You must be kidding me.
Just perfect!
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 5:44 PM
Oh... wow... it got not only approved but also picked... I'd never expected anything like that since the MTS staff had a really hard time with me and my upload this time. Sorry about that - and thank you for approving my upload. :lovestruc

You know, if I prepare the pictures for the upload it allways goes like... "oh, you must show them this... and that too... and they also need to see this... and that..." - and at the end I have so many pictures that it's really difficult to show them all in the required size - it's just impossible to make collages with pictures being at least 800x600 big. *sighs*

I also would like to thank you all for your lovely feedback. It makes me very happy that you like my version of an ancient roman house. I have so many ideas now for more roman buildings, I'll certainly will create more roman buildings in the future.

@ vadarva: I've never been to Pompeii but it's very much on top of my list of the "must see" places of this world. I love old buildings, especially remains of the roman empire.

@ atchieonse1508: I'm not sure if it works without having ambitions installed - I don't remember all objects and stuff I used but some of the ceiling tiles are from ambitions and the standing sign in front of the house is from ambitions, too.

@ mariaaaanna: Nope. No CC included. I currently have no CC installed to my game. :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 8:22 PM
This shows your hard work!
The art history student in me did a cheer when I saw the floor plan (I had to memorise each of those in the second week of class.... not fun)

I can't wait to have it in my game. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:58 PM
Thank you very much. All these years I was looking for this house, built in the roman style. Good luck in all undertakings.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 2:39 PM
This is fantastic! Well done. I love the colors and detail. I have nowhere to use it at the moment, but I'm downloading it anyway. I see a cute little roman family in my near future.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 2:52 PM
Stunning work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 3:31 PM
This looks really nice! Thanks.
Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 4:50 PM
Wow, I'd never thought to get that much positive feedback from you.

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to leave a comment.

The "ancient world" theme seems to interest many people. Does anyone remember who suggested this theme?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 7:33 PM
i just googled 'roman home' and your house is on the images!!! pretty close to the top as well!!! i love it!! i wanna make one, but ive got to not make it look like yours :P
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 1:35 AM
This is actually really cool, man. Nice job! :O)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 6:24 AM
excellent work. This is truely thoughtful and well executed The floorplan is actualy very simple but you brought it to life with the decor. I can see a roman family living in this house. I don't have the necessary expansion packs so I can't download it, but I may try to rebuild it as a community lot museum.

There you go, and Wherever you go, There you are.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 4:03 PM
Even though I don't have Ambitions, I don't care! This is an automatic download for me. Fantastic work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 5:14 PM
This is an amazing, amazing house and so relevant to my interests. Hope to see more Roman themed things from you!
Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 9:57 PM
@ Craggles: Yes, that's very cool... and if you search for "ancient roman home" you'll find the McDonald's symbol in the results, too.

Thanks to all of you for your compliments. I'm glad that you like the house - makes me very happy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 12:41 AM
This home makes me wish World Adventures came with places such as ancient Greece or Rome! This is stunning!
Page 1 of 2