Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cul-De-Sac Series: The Flemming

by giggleSPIT84 Posted 23rd Nov 2011 at 7:34 AM - Updated 29th Nov 2011 at 1:22 PM by giggleSPIT84

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 11:04 PM Last edited by giggleSPIT84 : 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:55 PM.
Default The Flemming - Phase I
Phase I:
Lot Size: 2x3
Furnished: 88, 301
Unfurnished: 51,210

A charming colonial style home complete with four bedrooms, two and one half baths, and lovely master suite with a sitting area (could be a small nursery) and access to balcony. Also features a great outside entertaining area, including a fire pit!

Front

Back

First Floor

Second Floor

Questions, comments, issues? Don't hesitate to PM me and I'm sure we can work it out :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 11:12 PM Last edited by giggleSPIT84 : 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:56 PM.
Default The Flemming - Phase II
Phase II:
Furnished: 101,048
Unfurnished: 46,368

Another colonial style layout with minor adjustments, such as, a large front porch, a walk-out deck, and a large gas fireplace in the living room.

Front

Back

First Floor

Second Floor

Questions, comments, issues? Don't hesitate to PM me and I'm sure we can work it out :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 11:21 PM Last edited by giggleSPIT84 : 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:57 PM.
Default The Flemming - Phase III
Phase III:
Furnished: 104,672
Unfurnished: 56,316

A brick facade give this phase a sophisticated flare. Also features an extended dining room, gourmet kitchen, and a walk-out deck. This home is perfect for a family with small children!

Front

Back

First Floor

Second Floor

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 11:31 PM Last edited by giggleSPIT84 : 23rd Nov 2011 at 12:59 PM.
Default The Flemming - Phase IV
Phase IV:
Furnished: 142,498
Unfurnished: 75,618

The largest of the four phases, this home boasts 5 bedrooms (I turned 2 of the bedrooms into an office and attached studio to make 4 rooms upstairs) and 3.5 bathrooms. Also features a large gourmet kitchen with a sun room, Jack and Jill bedrooms, and luxurious fireplace in the living room.

Front

Back

First Floor

Second Floor

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 5:19 PM
I really like how they match with each other, yet each one shows you`ve put effort to make it different!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 6:08 PM
Very realistic suburban feel to all the exteriors. Great job!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 10:45 PM
I am IN LOVE with the brick house. Job well done. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 10:56 PM
Thanks! These will be perfect for my suburb areas!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 12:09 AM
These are pretty but whats with the walls on the side of the garage? Not dissing just curious...
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 3:02 AM
I love this! Could you make one like a starter cul-de-sac? The look amazing, but they're also quite expensive. Thanks!
Mother Function
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 3:59 AM
These are really really nice! All of them are going in my Appolosa Plains hood, ASAP!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 2:21 PM
Hey, these houses are amazing!! I am just in love with this kind of stuff..
I just wanted to ask-how do you build the garage and the elevated house connected together.. I tried dong that and it just seems impossible... If you could tell me how you do it I'll be thankful.. TNX
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 4:09 PM
Hands down your house is awesome..
Quote: Originally posted by giggleSPIT84
Phase I:
Furnished: 88, 301
Unfurnished: 51,210

A charming colonial style home complete with four bedrooms, two and one half baths, and lovely master suite with a sitting area (could be a small nursery) and access to balcony. Also features a great outside entertaining area, including a fire pit!

Front

Back

First Floor

Second Floor
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotwheels19
These are pretty but whats with the walls on the side of the garage? Not dissing just curious...

I had to use a cheat to create the garage with the elevated house and it just makes the walls funky. Nothing I can really fix. I'm glad you like them =)

Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrazyDiDi
Hey, these houses are amazing!! I am just in love with this kind of stuff..
I just wanted to ask-how do you build the garage and the elevated house connected together.. I tried dong that and it just seems impossible... If you could tell me how you do it I'll be thankful.. TNX

Thank you!

I used the cheat "constrainfloorelevation false" alot.

Here is a great tutorial for what I did. It's got pics and everything =)

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=91504

Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lorenrose1013
I love this! Could you make one like a starter cul-de-sac? The look amazing, but they're also quite expensive. Thanks!

I wasn't planning on one, but I will see what I can do. I usually do small houses; this is really my first attempt at a really large house series.

I do have a series of small, starter homes that were built a few months ago. Here's a link to my most popular one: http://www.modthesims.info/d/441545

Happy Simming!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 2:51 AM
Thank you all for downloading! I'm so glad you like these. I definitely have more coming, so stay tuned! =)

Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 1:39 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous, you truly are talented!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 4:14 PM
Very nice...I use to live on Flemming Drive and it was a cul-de-sac and get this the houses were even similar so yeah I have to have these!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 8:08 PM
Excellent to fill a neighboorhood with matching streets ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 4:01 PM
I love your work! The attention to detail really shows and makes these houses extra special. I can't wait for more!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 5:05 PM
Very nicely done! Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 7:34 PM
One question: Any CC used here?

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 1:12 AM
No custom content =)

Quote: Originally posted by secundo
One question: Any CC used here?