Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Big Water Wheel & Windmill Blades - Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding

by The Merrye Makers Posted 8th Dec 2011 at 1:46 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2012 at 2:44 AM by The Merrye Makers

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 3:18 PM
Animated Big Water Wheel & Windmill, it's like a lost dream being revived. Thank you for these amazing creations.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 3:51 PM
Yes A new creator with the Sims Medieval objects for the sims 3 :lovestruc Don't stop with making

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 4:16 PM
Great! I'm making a medieval house and it will help me a lot.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 6:20 PM
Amazing! It's perfect for my new sims story, thanks so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 6:27 PM
Great job. I am still curious of the upcoming things.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 8:12 PM
Thanks soooooooooo much :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 11:23 PM
This is a wonderful job! Congrats!!
Theorist
#9 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yannickvanloon
Yes A new creator with the Sims Medieval objects for the sims 3 :lovestruc Don't stop with making

Don't worry we (it's actually a group of 10 or so creators) have about 9 more uploads in the upload process!

Hi I'm Paul!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 12:28 AM
Yay! Another upload out. Great job, everyone! Thanks Hekate! SimmyRN
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 12:29 AM
Yea, the upload machine is running quite smoothly - and some of the upcoming items are really cool - and don't forget the LOTS
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 9:38 AM
Thanks to Hekate for these - great idea!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 4:15 PM
Very very nice !
Where is the "Download The Medieval Nectary with animated Big Water Wheel at Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding Community Lots" ?
I can't seem to find it.
Thanks
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#14 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pcsbvba
Very very nice !
Where is the "Download The Medieval Nectary with animated Big Water Wheel at Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding Community Lots" ?
I can't seem to find it.
Thanks

It is on its way - currently finishing off screenshots and then that should be the next up

Keep checking the profile - or add The Merrye Makers as a favourite creator and then you will see their uploads in your MyMTS.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Mad Poster
#15 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 12:31 AM
ANIMATED!!!? Omg!

I know I already asked a request of you to do the Candy Canes and Water Wheel for me before (and I'm STILL using them, btw; thanks again! ) but I simply must ask this of you, Hekate999: can you please make the other water wheel animated, too!? :lovestruc That would be icing on my Cloud Nine cake!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 12:26 AM
Something happened a patch or 3 ago, and the windmill is no longer animated on my house. I don't have Pets or Showtime, but I do have patch 1.32. Is it me, or is it the mod?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#17 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 8:46 AM
I tested the water wheel in Starlight Shores patched to 1.32. The wheel turns (as the blades are made the same way I am going to say they will too). You have to be in live mode to see the wheel turn.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd May 2013 at 8:15 AM
This is perfect for my medieval setting - thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 12:27 AM
I am so impressed! I don't know what else to say. Well done!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 7:00 PM
This is seriously the coolest thing! I can't wait to add it to my game <3 Thank you!!!