Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Piper Perabo - a schleb

by Audrey Posted 19th Dec 2011 at 10:02 PM - Updated 29th Dec 2011 at 1:21 PM by Audrey

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:20 PM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:23 PM
Yay! Audrey, you outdid yourself! She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 2:17 AM
I've never heard of her before, but I like her face I'm definitely putting a super straight hairstyle on her though, I love the picture with the real Piper with her teeth showing (probably use the CC that shows teeth too :P)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:46 AM
Hi Audrey

your version of Piper is so beautiful, i love it
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 10:19 AM
I dunno who she is but she's a great likeness to the photos, nice work as always!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:02 AM
I love Piper, she is one of my favorite actresses and I think she is gorgeous. Good job simming her, the sim is pretty too.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 2:56 AM
Everytime I click the direct link to Aarin's eyelashes I go here:

Where is it there???
Screenshots

"Oh Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo?" -Romeo+Juliet<3
Photobucket ID > seventeenjuicyshades_17
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 5:03 AM
What does "a schleb" mean?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 6:15 AM Last edited by Audrey : 21st Dec 2011 at 7:12 AM.
Hi all above, thanks for the appreciation and the feedback.

Thanks to the mods for clearing her so quickly and without changes and for your nice comment.

CinderEmma, if you look hard at the pic of the sim, she has lipstick with teeth.

atchieonse, I have uploaded the two aarin eyelash files.

'Schleb' is slang for celebrity. Lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 9:13 PM
I love your work, but I'm wondering will it work with PETS? Meaning, the hair, and the sliders - I heard that CC and Pets do not get along - I'm hoping she'll be able to work in Pets. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 2:20 PM
Very good job, she looks just like the real Piper, although I agree the hair are a bit too curly.

BTW the link to the default face seems to be broken, at least for me.

Keep up the good work !!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 12:56 PM
BTW I found a hair that looks really like the picture of the real Piper you posted.

I don't know if it's appropriate to tell about it here ( it's a pay hair ) , so if you are interested and you think it can be useful, you can ask me
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 12:35 PM Last edited by Audrey : 29th Dec 2011 at 1:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bobbo662
I love your work, but I'm wondering will it work with PETS? Meaning, the hair, and the sliders - I heard that CC and Pets do not get along - I'm hoping she'll be able to work in Pets. Thanks.

Yes, she was built in PETS so will work.

Fixed link to face skin.

The under chin slider is now an attachment.

Regarding my choice of hair, there was a perfect hair for her but it was pay so I couldn't use it. When you download her, you can put whatever hair you want. If you look at the profile pic, she did at one stage have quite wavy hair which is why I chose it, and it was free.

Thanks Hinita for requesting her, building her earned me a star, so that is great.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 1:58 PM
Hi, I don't know her, but she is a lovely. What would be the right personality traits for her? Thank you very much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 11:56 AM
It also earned you a spot on my Favorite Creators list. :-p

Keep being awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 9:47 PM
I tried to make a sim of her before and it didnt turn out good but yours is amazing!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 3:44 AM
Nice job! Congratulations!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 1:28 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 8:44 PM Last edited by HinataObsession : 2nd Feb 2018 at 8:55 PM. Reason: missing title, grammar, structure, composition
Thank You
It has been years since you created this Sim. I still love her as much now as I did when you originally created her. Unfortunately I have stopped watching her shows and movies, but I am still a fan of Piper Perabo in general. She is also still gorgeous! So thank you once again for creating her for me.
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 8:46 PM Last edited by HinataObsession : 2nd Feb 2018 at 8:53 PM. Reason: spelling, grammar, composition
Default Update & Inquiry
Update:
The RayFile download has been working fine.

Inquiry:
I have been installing all the faces that come with the download. Which one of the faces did you use exactly? I just do not want to have additional CC I am not using.