Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deus Ex: Adam Jensen, Human Revolution

by Esmeralda Posted 19th Dec 2011 at 10:06 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2016 at 5:43 PM by Esmeralda : Just minor update to text

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:25 PM
Oh my! He is amazing! Congrats and thank you for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:24 AM
Great likeness!! I like the shape of his face, it's very pleasing. Thank you for sharing Adam.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:48 AM
I. Love. You.
<3<3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 9:39 AM
What a great Christmas present! Thanks so much for sharing this awesome Sim!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 11:45 AM
Nice one Esmeralda, about time you released him Merry Christmas!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Nice one Esmeralda, about time you released him Merry Christmas!

Hey Slippy, long time no see! Thank you and hope you'll come back with some more great sims.

And thanks everyone, hope you'll have fun with this tough guy, if your sims can handle him!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 12:07 PM
I really do not know who this guy is. But, I've been drooling at him for quite sometime now, since he modeled one of your cc hair to be exact!! Thanks!! I now know who is going to impregnate me in game! No kiddin'
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:10 PM
wow really really great stuff. Well done!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 2:20 PM
I can imagine socks (pantyhose) and gloves working better for making cyber arms and legs. Could be worn with any clothes too! Surely they can be converted from females', and then just copypaste the texture, wham! Tattoos for other little bits, maybe? His chest is missing those really cool/eery rivets and bars and whatnot! Also, it's not that hard to make a proper beard (not that this one doesn't look perfect anyway). Nailed the glasses, face and coat, formalwear is rubbish though. Brilliant job, in all <3. If I didn't have a pile of undone uni assignments, I'd totally improve on it... Agh :/ someday.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 2:36 PM Last edited by EsmeraldaF : 20th Dec 2011 at 5:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nephertinna
I can imagine socks (pantyhose) and gloves working better for making cyber arms and legs. Could be worn with any clothes too! Surely they can be converted from females', and then just copypaste the texture, wham! Tattoos for other little bits, maybe? His chest is missing those really cool/eery rivets and bars and whatnot! Also, it's not that hard to make a proper beard (not that this one doesn't look perfect anyway). Nailed the glasses, face and coat, formalwear is rubbish though. Brilliant job, in all <3. If I didn't have a pile of undone uni assignments, I'd totally improve on it... Agh :/ someday.

Thanks for the advice. I'm guessing you don't have much experience making stuff for TS3 - it's very different from TS2 and more difficult. In TS2 everything turned out exactly as I expected it to in-game, in TS3 that's rarely the case. Socks were the first thing I tried for the cyber legs, but in-game they came out transparent and blurry. I re-categorised them as gloves, and they came out perfect in-game. There's apparently something about the Socks category that pulls some sort of soft transparency from somewhere and I don't know where. I did, quite painstakingly, make all the rivets and whatnot for his chest and back, but they came out so blurry and distorted in-game (a common TS3 problem with both the body sculpt and face sculpt) that I had to abandon that idea. It's indeed very easy to make a proper beard mesh, but it's not easy to have it look good in TS3 - beard meshes look very flat and fake in-game. Hence why I decided it was better to have a pointy tip that looked a bit funky rather than a whole beard that looked bad. Sorry you think the formalwear I spent weeks modifying is 'rubbish'. By all means, if you think you can 'totally improve on' my work, you're free to try!

Quote: Originally posted by AmberIndia
I really do not know who this guy is. But, I've been drooling at him for quite sometime now, since he modeled one of your cc hair to be exact!! Thanks!! I now know who is going to impregnate me in game! No kiddin'

Thanks, glad you like him, may you have many healthy handsome, tough and long-chinned offspring!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 2:37 PM
Wow, this is awesome!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 11:43 PM
I could just pass out and die from happiness--this is a dream set for me! :lovestruc When I hear Cyberpunk I just run! Thank you so so much!! As always, you are a cut above the rest--pat yourself on the back; it sounded like hard work, but it paid off!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:45 AM
Great sim, really exact replilca. Makes me smile and makes me want to go back to playing the game Deus EX on my Playstation. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:22 AM
Great work
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 3:28 AM
Great Esmeralda, slider free sim like me ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 12:55 PM
I never asked for this. Bit it's great! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 1:20 PM
this is absolute perfection - from his hair right down to his toes! The clothes, facial structure, to the photos of him in-game...thank you, thank you, thank you! I honestly don't see how you could improve on this, he's simply stunning, can't wait to see how his genes populate my town muahahah :P
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 11:26 PM
My create-a-sim is augmented.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 1:02 PM
OMG!!you really did it!! Adam Jensen Sims with his cool glassess
thank you so much ^_^
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skiesandwinds
OMG!!you really did it!! Adam Jensen Sims with his cool glassess
thank you so much ^_^

Thanks, am so glad you like the finished product, thank you for your encouraging comments re this sim in the comments on the Spiky Hair thread!

Thanks again everyone, hope you all have a good new year!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 2:49 AM
Congratulations! Nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 3:07 PM
I love you!
All of your downloads are AMAZING!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 9:01 PM
I just have to say thank you !! *-*
there's one question, can you make it apear in sims2, too ?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cray935
I just have to say thank you !! *-*
there's one question, can you make it apear in sims2, too ?

Glad you like the sim! But, no, sorry, The Sims 3 and The Sims 2 are coded completely differently and creations for the two games are not compatible with each other.
Page 1 of 2