Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Craft Benches -3 Items, 10 Recolours

by Michelle Posted 19th Dec 2011 at 7:31 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:52 PM
Thank you for these much needed recolours! And yes, like you, I need my furniture to match!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 4:06 AM
Thank you Michelle! You = awesome.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 8:47 AM
I downloaded these, but unfortunately the recolours for the Floral Work Station don't show up in my game. The others do, so I tried this one: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=444398, and it works, too. What can I do to get your great recolours?
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 6:53 PM
@ Martha Hertel, I don't know of any reason why these recolours wouldn't show up. My only suggestion would be, try reinstalling them into your downloads folder, I'm sorry, that's the best I can come up with. Maybe someone else might have an idea.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 6:29 AM
Greatly Needed & Appreciated! Thank You So Much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 5:56 AM
thank you thank you thank you!! these were so ugly in the default color
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 11:53 PM
This is very weird. I keep trying to download the Floral Work Station, but my computer just won't let me move the files into my Downloads-folder. It claims that the name is too long (seriously, what?) but I can't change it. o.O
I'm quite mad at the stupid computer now, I really really liked these.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 3:58 AM
@ Freakish Academy, sorry to hear that, I've PM'ed you a file with the Floral Work Stations renamed. Hopefully your computer will let you install them now.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 2:13 PM
These are just what I needed. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 9:15 PM
Omg you're a lifesaver!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 11:44 AM
I have always hated it when one of my Sims wanted to buy one of these because they were so ugly they wouldn't fit anywhere in the house. So this is a gigantic thanks for changing that!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:39 PM
I'm glad these colors are available for the crafting benches!