Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Toddler Beds

by Michelle Posted 31st Dec 2011 at 7:27 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 9:12 AM
Itty bitty moppet beds! Cuteness!

How do the animations work with the Asian four poster bed? Do adults hit their heads putting kids to bed or not?
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 10:02 AM
Have to admit more good luck than good management, they miss it. Never even thought to check that.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 11:31 AM
Thanks for checking, I appreciate the image. Yay for good luck!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 12:34 PM
That's just adorable!
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:29 PM
I rarely download furniture, but these are an exception. Wonderful! Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 10:20 PM
Awesome! I use Rebecka's toddler beds like crazy. It will be wonderful to have more toddler beds to choose from.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 1:27 AM
Oh, this is cute! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 3:38 AM
Very cute
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 1:19 AM
This is wonderful! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 8:33 PM
Very great & gorgeous work, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th May 2012 at 5:40 PM
Aww this is so cute! Thanks ='D My babies will love it ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 4:41 PM
Good job, I'll be using this.... though you know if this was in real life this could be considered Child endangerment due to the possibility of they toddler falling off the bed in their sleep :P

At least the Sims world is perfect aka the animations keep them in the same spot the whole time XD
Banned
#14 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 2:14 AM
Thanks for making these and sharing them, these beds look awesome...I am SO thinking of how to decorate my Little Simmies Bedroom using these toddler beds!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 11:15 AM
I noticed a few problems when using this bed with one of my female toddlers. When she is in everyday and climbs onto the bed, she freezes then changes clothes while climbing. When she gets out, she climbs over an invisible rail and freezes in mid-air, again changing outfits. She then looks as if she falls(?!) in her everyday. It's quite confusing.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 4:58 PM
Thanks these are really cute and match my Asian family!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th May 2015 at 11:10 AM
Toddler beds are one of the best things in the game!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 9:30 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 3:29 AM
Not sure anyone else has this issue, but it is causing the sim error pop-up for me. I placed 3 different beds and all 3 did it. I replaced a crib and no error. The Ikea one(s) also did it to me.
Scholar
#20 Old 13th Sep 2022 at 11:14 PM
I just got a private message about these beds and unfortunately, the bed Michelle cloned no longer works, which w is why the link to it no longer works. I will try to fix them, but these shouldn't be used for now. If I remember correctly an update caused an issue.
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Sep 2023 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
I just got a private message about these beds and unfortunately, the bed Michelle cloned no longer works, which w is why the link to it no longer works. I will try to fix them, but these shouldn't be used for now. If I remember correctly an update caused an issue.

Does this mean that all of Michelle's Cloned Toddler Beds should not be used for the time being?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Nov 2023 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah

Is this why the beds I downloaded from Michelle can only be used as cradles in my game?