Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Tell Me Your Wish" Posebox

by live2draw Posted 27th Dec 2011 at 2:35 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2012 at 1:47 AM by live2draw : Change in EP requirements

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 5:10 PM
Awsome pose box. I have wantede a Genie (Tell me your wish) posebox for long. Good job! :D
Where did you find the clothes and hats btw? :o
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eowyn24
Awsome pose box. I have wantede a Genie (Tell me your wish) posebox for long. Good job! :D
Where did you find the clothes and hats btw? :o

thank you! look out for a hoot posebox im working on now!

about the clothes, I recoloured the mesh myself, but it's not available for download yet, I don't want to face *gasp* rejection...... so I'm holding on to it for now. I intend to make a thread with different snsd outfits in one package, but I'm not sure when I'll upload that....

there's a link for where I got the hat in the description, but I recoloured it to look like yoona's hat so you won't find that colour, the original colour is khaki, I believe....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 7:23 PM
:o I think you just became one of my fave creators! :D
I just love SNSD and I cant wait for your outfits but take your time ^^
It's not so hard to recolor a clothe so if I want to I can just try xD
I can understand about the clothes. I have some clothes that looks like the Genie colthes I can use but I just wondred ^^
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 9:01 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 28th Dec 2011 at 2:07 AM.
The pose second third from the right is quite unlike others I've seen, I like that! And the first on the left is nifty, subtle, not too dramatic, just simple and very good looking. Nicely done.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 10:57 PM
thank you eowyn!!! SNSD is awesome aren't they!

thank you CatOfEvilGenius, but truly we should thank the girls for the creativity of the poses, I just recreated them for sims 2! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 6:19 PM
Love these! :O I'm a total SoNe. Sica's my K-Pop bias. :3
Thankyouuu~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 6:29 PM
OMG!!! Thank you so much. I been wanted this for years. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 2:35 AM
Thank you SOO MUCH !! Genie is my favorite song too ! I Hope you will post the clothes , they are really beautiful !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:02 AM
you're welcome! :D

Idk about the clothes, my clothing recolours has been rejected so many times....sigh....right now i have no confidence in them... i'll work on them some more and give it a try! :l
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 12:31 AM
Sowalne Marebwa (?)
Okno, THAANKS! SO MANY THAANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 9:00 PM
Sowoneul Malhebwa! ^.^
Saranghae~!
Can you make an upload of Oh! or (and) Gee clothes? And if you can make the FULL (I mean, not only chorus) animation box for Oh! dance? (Yep, gotta love these songs)!
And I'm SO looking foward to a Hoot posebox! You rock! ^.~
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CheekiiMunkayMeee
Love these! :O I'm a total SoNe. Sica's my K-Pop bias. :3
Thankyouuu~

Who in earth doesn't love Sica, I mean...SHE IS THE (I said THE) ICE PRINCESS! Oops...Ice ANGEL! ^.^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 11:51 PM
Since im a SONE i love all 9 members xD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 3:17 AM
I like these poses!
Nothing too dramatic, Nothing that deforms your sims.
Perfect for showcasing some fashion : )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 8:26 PM
thank you so much!!! I love having kpop on my sims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 6:51 AM
Very nice, I was wondering if you could do a pose box for the sims2 so I can make them sit on the back of a horse or motorcycle? Love the pictures they remind me of Charlies Angels.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 10:08 PM
I have never tried any pose boxes before, this will be my first! Wish I could find some kpop sims already created in the forum because I am not too good at making them myself. Where did you get yours, or did you make them? They are great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th May 2014 at 1:53 AM
I don't know if this is still relevant "If anyone has any eps installed before bv, or even basegame, and is still able to download and use my poseboxes, please let me know!" but in case it is I just downloaded and successfully was able to use all poses no problem, I don't have BV anymore and it was never installed on this computer. So all's good :)

The games I do have are: Base Game, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, & Seasons
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:37 PM
Wow Girls Generation my fav kpop girl group do you have more like this? Of other idols!! Great Idea!! Thanks for this!!
Instructor
#21 Old 12th May 2018 at 7:26 AM
Lovely poses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 6:26 PM
lovely posebox, thanks