Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sofa Tables 2 - More Maxis Add-Ons + Bonus

by mustluvcatz Posted 28th Jan 2012 at 3:43 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2023 at 8:19 PM by mustluvcatz

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
RETROTROUT
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 7:44 AM
What an amazing set of Maxis Matching Sofa Tables :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 9:51 AM
These are SO great! Thanks a lot for being such an awesome creator. I use the other tables in almost every house I build and now these will be as useful!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 12:32 PM
LOVE them! What a fabulous addition to the game!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 6:14 PM
These are the nicest sofa tables I've seen so far, thanks Greywolf3
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 6:58 PM
Ive had to make a folder with your name on it in my downloads folder, enough said!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 8:16 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Maxis add-ons make Maxis stuff much more attractive. Rooms look like they have actual sets in them, and not just some eclectic odds and ends.
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 8:58 PM
To "steal" from coeg: Thank you, thank you, thank you for the comments and compliments (awesome and my very own folder in someone's downloads!) And you're all very welcome. Warm, fuzzy feelings ftw! (I'm in a rare mood today, lol.)

*makes note to avoid cold meds before posting in forums*
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 9:33 PM
*smooch*

I love you. I simply can't get enough of stuff what matches and is slaved to Maxis stuff. 'Cuz they tend to make nice stuff...but their textures suck and, of course, nothing matches and pieces that should exist do not exist and...yeah.

And hey! Cold meds can be fun!....although the prescription kind is generally better. YAAAAAAY codeine!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 4:20 PM
Oh yes, matching stuff is never too much! I like Maxis stuff but of course the only way to use them is downloading the improved versions and textures you creators make!
Thank you for these wonderful sofa table additions!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 4:18 AM
I really love these, i dont normally make requests, but do you think you can do an Alpha edit / Recolor of the Tablanca... Removing those little swirly things, and then recolor the metalic part so its like, stainless steel, or something of a silver/grey color would do. it would make for an amazing modern style table.
oh my gosh with a glass table top...*drool*
er..sorry...getting out of hand now lmao
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 7:01 AM
iCad- heehee!!

SimCeleste and Simkitty181- thanks and you're welcome, too. Simkitty181- I don't plan on doing an alpha edit of that table. There are tables like you're talking about available.. I know I've seen tables like that before. (Also, I did a glass/metal table and chair set- the table could probably be recolored the way you want.)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st May 2012 at 3:12 AM
This is one of my favorite ways to decorate my sims living area, so I am so excited to have come across this! Thank you very much for sharing. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 3:32 PM
Very good work, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 10:15 AM
ahhhh morrree recolors of this amazing table please please! You've such fantastic ideas! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 2:22 PM
Oh my god, this is genius. I'd tried putting regular tables there but they always looked too bulky and I had to use snapobjectstogrid false.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 7:16 PM
Awesome, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 12:20 AM
Thank You
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Dec 2020 at 10:45 PM
Thank you I just found this today. Love it.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Mar 2023 at 10:53 AM
Hiya Mustluvcats, for some reason the luxiary table isn´t slaved in my game. The other tables work fine, but this one doesn´t pick up any colors from the dining table. Any idea what could be wrong?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rebellina
Hiya Mustluvcats, for some reason the luxiary table isn´t slaved in my game. The other tables work fine, but this one doesn´t pick up any colors from the dining table. Any idea what could be wrong?

I never even noticed - and apparently no one else did until now. I took a look at it and everything seems to be linked properly. That said I thought "You never know" so I attempted a fix (by just copy/pasting, nothing even changed!).. and now it's invisible in game.

My time is a bit limited at the moment. I may have to just reclone. It'll most likely be a week before I get a new one posted.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Mar 2023 at 12:16 PM
Thanks for getting back to me! Take your time, I appreciate it!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 8:21 PM
@Rebellina

Fixed the Luxiary table and the Club table (that one had a blue thumbnail in the catalog but did pick up recolors). I added the edits as a separate download.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 10:52 AM
Thank you so much, you are a darling, @mustluvcatz! Looks great, and my Romans and Greeks will be happy ;-)

Thank you also for all your great work for the community and the beautiful meshes you create!
Mad Poster
#25 Old 5th Dec 2023 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Fixed the Luxiary table and the Club table...
I just now saw the fixes - thank you!!!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths