Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

#20 CrumbleTop Lane, -Starter Lot- (Base Game, No CC)

by lewjen Posted 8th Jan 2012 at 4:05 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 4:35 AM
This is a great starter with lots of potential for making it a model home! Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 4:00 PM
Your houses look great from the outside (no boxes here!) and have great curb appeal, but I noticed this one and the house before don't have bedrooms that can accommodate a double bed and I'm wondering if I'm missing something?
Typical
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 4:05 PM
Hiya lorinsv60, cost and space are the reasons. But thank you for taking the time to comment!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 6:37 PM
How cute! I love your starter homes! Great work once again!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 9:35 PM
That corner flowerbed by the pond is quite nice.

Bet I could fit a double bed bedroom downstairs, where the living room is now, if I added some walls... Maybe make a tiny mudroom / coatroom by the entryway, and a tiny dining / living area between the downstairs bedroom and kitchen. Convert the upstairs bedroom to a study. This little house does have room to grow inside!

edit: No, scratch that, would have to flip the stairs around first. Still, I bet something could be done to fit a small bedroom downstairs. I like little houses where you have to plan every square foot, nothing wasted. Interesting and fun to play, and don't have to chase sims with the camera all over the place!
Typical
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 9:45 PM
I would've made more of the floorplan myself had budget not been such a limiting factor. Thanks for posting everyone! :D
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
I would've made more of the floorplan myself had budget not been such a limiting factor. Thanks for posting everyone! :D

Not critizing. I like that the ground floor is open. As sims make some money, they can remodel the ground floor and add stuff! That's a good thing. So is an affordability, in a starter.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th May 2012 at 9:57 PM
I love your starter lots, they're just beautiful!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 1:26 PM
Not working.