Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Medieval Kitchen Part 2 - Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding

by The Merrye Makers Posted 9th Jan 2012 at 6:02 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2012 at 1:24 AM by The Merrye Makers

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 12:12 AM
Thank you - the preview picture looks great (I wanna make a castle now) and I am looking forward to the clothes uploads
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 4:00 AM
Normally I don't like anything of this theme, but the cupboards are simply gorgeous. I couldn't resist downloading.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 11:03 PM
Congrats Hekate. One more fantastic job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 10:22 AM
^^ Medieval Love it thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 5:13 AM
I REALLY, REALLY LOVE this series of items for the village of Plumb Pudding! What a great idea! I download EVERY thing that I discover for this set. Is there a site where I can get everything for the Plumb Pudding project? I'd love to have all of it, and the way I'm going about downloading things I have no idea if I've missed something or not. I'm glad that you are sharing this with us! Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by l8nytsimmer
I REALLY, REALLY LOVE this series of items for the village of Plumb Pudding! What a great idea! I download EVERY thing that I discover for this set. Is there a site where I can get everything for the Plumb Pudding project? I'd love to have all of it, and the way I'm going about downloading things I have no idea if I've missed something or not. I'm glad that you are sharing this with us! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

If you go to the member profile for The Merrye Makers here: http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=5234073, all the uploads are together. Just click on "Show All Downloads" to see everything. Thanks for your nice comments!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:47 AM
guys, you are throwing me into such a download frenzy. lovely simple medieval stuff! you even uploaded plumbing! thanks ever. now I can get rid of that ugly modern-looking stuff in my kitchens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 11:08 AM
Wow, this stuff is amazing, can't wait to use it in the game, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 12:50 AM
Thanks, sooner or later I'll start making a medieval city. There's so much good medieval stuff around for The Sims!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 3:01 PM
you guys are awesome. anyone know where i can get the stove in the main pic??
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 3:05 PM
never mind me. with a little digging, i found it! Again, a big thanks for all your hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 3:13 PM
love this series
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 4:33 PM
Thank You