Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sadako Ghost Pose Pack

by JuBa_0oº Posted 4th Feb 2012 at 3:08 PM - Updated 8th Mar 2012 at 1:20 PM by JuBa_0oº

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 3:39 PM
Wow! this Pose Pack is Awesome! oh and btw can you make some meme face Pose Pack please?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 5:50 PM
Great poses, very creepy! Loved the movie 'Ring'.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 9:33 PM
Wow, I was really scared of this movie! Great poses though! And, like R.RockaSimmer said, meme-face poses would be awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 10:39 PM
Haha this reminds me of the anime Kimi ni Todoke about a character called Sawako who is mistakenly called Sadako and then feared for the rest of her school years, even though she's actually very nice.
These are great :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:25 AM
Nice poses :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 2:27 PM Last edited by Vinoue : 5th Feb 2012 at 3:12 PM.
Scary! I love it!

Then I realised it's for Sims 3. I'd give anything to have it on Sims 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 7:47 PM
Oh, scary :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 1:03 AM
Bajeesus.
I hate little girl ghosts.

Good poses... they freak me out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 7:08 AM
Awesome pose ideas Jooba! Though once I download this, I'm going to be afraid to turn my back on my computer... LOL! Seriously thanks a bunch for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 3:11 PM
ooo scary! i want it aaand.. i download it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 11:04 PM
Quote:
Wow! this Pose Pack is Awesome! oh and btw can you make some meme face Pose Pack please?

Humm, it sounds interesting but I don´t know if I am able to control face expressions that much yet, I´ll think about it

Quote: Originally posted by Vinoue
Scary! I love it!

Then I realised it's for Sims 3. I'd give anything to have it on Sims 2.

Maybe in the future I´ll convert all my poses, or find someone else to do it for me since I forgot how to do it for sims 2, got to discuss it with other creators

Quote:
Haha this reminds me of the anime Kimi ni Todoke about a character called Sawako who is mistakenly called Sadako and then feared for the rest of her school years, even though she's actually very nice

She was so misunderstood...poor girl. It was a really funny anime

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
My Simblr and all my creations at SimMist
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 1:38 AM
Sadako is kinda of pretty XD
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 7:43 PM
Nice.

But to be technical, child Sadako didn't crawl out of TV's. She gave heart attacks and practiced nensha, yes. But her villainous side didn't fully hit till college. So the child Sim would be more like Samara. However, Samara would require a more distorted face and grotesque arms, along with a filthier dress.

Even so, these poses make it possible.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CormorantEnt
Nice.

But to be technical, child Sadako didn't crawl out of TV's. She gave heart attacks and practiced nensha, yes. But her villainous side didn't fully hit till college. So the child Sim would be more like Samara. However, Samara would require a more distorted face and grotesque arms, along with a filthier dress.

Even so, these poses make it possible.

Hm, I thought Samara had the nensha power as well
I chose the crawling out of tv pose simply because that´s what happens in one of the movies. I knew that if I wanted to make Samara, the sim would have to be a child, and I didn´t know how to make child poses back then, so I decided to go with Sadako, it was easier. But thanks for clarifying the topic!

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 9:36 PM
Very creepy and wonderful!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 9:12 PM
Creepy creepy T.T
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st May 2012 at 4:32 AM
VERY creepy! Good job! I haven't seen 'The Ring', I've seen 'The Grudge' though. The woman in it looks A LOT like the girl in this pose.'The Grudge' was enough to scare me for acouple months so I don't think I should watch 'The Ring' lol! Anyway thanks a heap for this, soooo scary!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 3:49 AM
Creeepay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 10:55 PM
Amazing job! So happy to see a pose pack inspired by The Ring movies!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 11:35 PM
hehe xD thanks guys!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 8:56 PM
I watched the Japanese movie and tought it wasnt scary its the orginal story of Sadako. Somehow the American version made Sadako look like a super bad girl, and the Japanese movie made me realize Sadako was not a mean girl.......sad movie :'(

And of course i had to download this pose pack cuz its awesome!!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 2:16 PM
When i click on pose player (with female sim) and choose from list i click a pose from here and my sim does it but there's no ghost there :'( plz help
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XxCuiteSimxX
When i click on pose player (with female sim) and choose from list i click a pose from here and my sim does it but there's no ghost there :'( plz help

Hey CuiteSim, the point is not to make a ghost appear honey, these are simply to be used as poses for sims. You can use a ghost, vampire, plant, etc sim to use them, but it doesnt mean that the use of it will make your sim "transform" into something like that. These are ordinary poses

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:23 AM
thanks
Page 1 of 2