Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contemporary Twist - No CC!

by TheDeadSim Posted 9th Feb 2012 at 7:53 PM - Updated 12th Feb 2012 at 10:54 AM by cameron360

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 10:26 PM
This is really good, modern and cosy, love it! Just my style!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 4:15 AM
Also, If you need more illumination on the lower living area, select the floor lamp behind the couch and turn on room lights.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 11:21 AM
I really like this one, thank you! You've put a lot of effort into making this stylish but liveable.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 11:58 PM
Beautifully done! If I may ask how did you get then elevated wall height on the second floor? Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anniehunnie
Beautifully done! If I may ask how did you get then elevated wall height on the second floor? Thanks

The second level is actually made up of two levels (one smaller, one standard size). The smaller lower half was originally standard wall size but was shrunk using the cheat "boolProp constrainfloorelevation false". This cheat allows you to modify the height of floor tiles which allows you to change the height of the walls. Search the cheat into google and there will be many tutorials on it. Hope this helped

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 5:27 AM
Looks very clean and spacious, well done!