Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clouded Leopard - have a Nebulosa for your home!

by Lea.Sikora Posted 10th Feb 2012 at 6:25 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 7:02 PM
Nice :lovestruc

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 7:52 PM
Amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 8:23 PM
This fur looks fantastic. And the face is very cute for a wild animal.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 8:40 PM
You did a great job.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 9:49 PM
Omigosh! Beautiful and impressive, thank you
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 12:15 AM
Great done.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 3:10 AM
I don't usually download pets, but this time I just had to.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 4:14 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 8:16 AM
I always thought these were one of the worlds most beautiful cats. Impressive job re-creating them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 8:21 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 10:12 AM
Awesome Job! thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 3:34 PM
What a beautiful specimen...I just had to download this and break my "no more downloads" rule...lol
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 6:56 PM
That's amazing... Great Job!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 2:24 AM
well done! great job! thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 11:31 AM
awesome. though I am a big fan of in game individualization the complexity of the expert create-a-pet makes me run for the hills ^^ ... wouldnt it be nice if there was a way to make it as big as it real live counterpart ... *wishfull thinking*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by furballvie
awesome. though I am a big fan of in game individualization the complexity of the expert create-a-pet makes me run for the hills ^^ ... wouldnt it be nice if there was a way to make it as big as it real live counterpart ... *wishfull thinking*

that would be awesome xD like that you could make real tigers and leopards, too bad i cant make such mods myself, or i would be doing useful stuff all day long but maybe ill learn it someday xD but i get too confused just reading the instructions xD sorry
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 9:58 AM
Awww! I just want to squeeze it! =]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th May 2012 at 12:52 PM
I don't play pets a lot..... but WOW this one I just have to have in my game!

It's awesome.

Thank you so much for making this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 5:09 AM
Cool pet it's cool thanks
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 9:38 PM Last edited by corapntr : 26th Nov 2012 at 9:54 PM. Reason: grammar fail
I'm currently making eyes for this beautiful leopard and editing your the head slightly. I deleted it accidentally when cleaning out my sim bin (ARGH) but when I remake it, do I have your blessing to share it in your thread in the future? I of course do not want to share it without your permission as I know how extremely difficult it is to get the markings spot on as you did. Head modding is so much easier in comparison though eye texturing is proving not so easy.

But I have requests for this yet do not want to do anything without contacting you first. Thanks in advance! Your spotting is amazing!
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by corapntr
I'm currently making eyes for this beautiful leopard and editing your the head slightly. I deleted it accidentally when cleaning out my sim bin (ARGH) but when I remake it, do I have your blessing to share it in your thread in the future? I of course do not want to share it without your permission as I know how extremely difficult it is to get the markings spot on as you did. Head modding is so much easier in comparison though eye texturing is proving not so easy.

But I have requests for this yet do not want to do anything without contacting you first. Thanks in advance! Your spotting is amazing!

You could have downloaded it again, but okay, if you make the eyes and use my clouded leopard as model you can ofc link back to my side.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 7:12 PM
I've watched return of the clouded leopards yesterday and I love your download!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 11:37 AM
This. Is. Stunning. Thank You!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 4:15 AM
So cute thank you :-)
Page 1 of 2