Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Makeover - Visionary Villa - No CC!

by TheDeadSim Posted 23rd Mar 2012 at 1:49 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2012 at 11:14 AM by TheDeadSim

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 2:28 PM
Love it, definitely prefer your version!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 6:27 PM
It's beautiful, and I love the layout! Great work
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 6:48 PM
After this your version, I think that a maxis version will become history for many players.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 9:29 PM
Very inspirational lot! Maxis made beautiful. I love the beams among other things of course. And this is a huge house, so it would take a lot of focus to remodel it all! Thanks cameron!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 12:16 AM
Nice job! So much nicer than it was originally.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 12:34 AM
Thank you all for the nice comments so far
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 6:50 PM
WOW, really gorgeous ! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 4:45 AM
Beautifully done! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 8:29 AM
Wow, this is beautiful! Great job! ^_^
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 2:52 AM
This is absolutely stunning. I came on here looking for a mansion/large home for the descendants of the founder of my Middleground (a 'hood by Plasticbox) and I strongly suspect that this will be it! I'm sure they will all love their amazing new home! :-)
Forum Resident
#12 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 4:00 PM
I get basement flooding but the upstairs was perfect by itself for what I want. I kept the house but turned the entire basement into a medieval torture chamber. I am not weird. I have drow (dark elf) in my game. I am on map Riverblossom in a sub map ofthe Business expansion.
Theorist
#13 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 1:58 PM Last edited by ScaryRob : 11th Jun 2015 at 12:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by LaurellKH
I get basement flooding but the upstairs was perfect by itself for what I want. I kept the house but turned the entire basement into a medieval torture chamber. I am not weird. I have drow (dark elf) in my game. I am on map Riverblossom in a sub map ofthe Business expansion.

If you have flooding in the basement or lower floor, it means the neighborhood terrain is too close to the water level. There are many Maxis neighborhoods where this happens. It is not the fault of the Lot or your game. It is Maxis' fault, because they didn't update their neighborhoods after the Bon Voyage EP which introduced Beach Lots.
It is easily fixed by using the modifyneighborhoodterrain on/off cheat to raise the neighborhood terrain.
There was a player a few months ago who had this problem with one of my Lots and I explained to him/her how to easily fix it here: http://www.modthesims.info/download...=1&goto=newpost
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:48 AM
Thank you