Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Trailer Trash Lot

by Bink13y Posted 24th Feb 2005 at 6:26 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2005 at 1:45 PM by Bink13y : EP Update

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 10:39 AM
Okay I've not downloaded it and I've pissed in Bink13y's pocket enough about this already but damn, on the basis of these screenies this lot ROCKS!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:28 PM
joe dirt himself would love it!(so would Buffalo Bob!)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 2:51 PM
All right, YES!

I am a fan of your sim skins visting from dumbblond's thread.

You made my day.
Sincerly love it.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#5 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 2:57 PM
The trailer is really thrashabulous!
But what a mess into the .sims2pack file... Alienware computers, old recolours probably made with Pinhead's tutorial...
Anyway, seems that I managed to sort things out, and my trashy sims are *happy* now! Thanks.
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 3:07 PM
ACK! I must of uploaded the WRONG package file. i pre cleanInstall treated it to get rid of the 'unwanted garbage'. Guess this means i actualy threw away the cleaned up version *sobs*
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
The trailer is really thrashabulous!
But what a mess into the .sims2pack file... Alienware computers, old recolours probably made with Pinhead's tutorial...
Anyway, seems that I managed to sort things out, and my trashy sims are *happy* now! Thanks.

I just rechecked the package with Clean Installer Numenor, this IS the one I PRE CLEANED OUT. theres one cold fusion PC recolor i mised and thats it. the rest is all extras from the trashed set that i would obviously want to keep as alternatives. Unless Clean Installer is missing lots of stuff that you are finding some alternative way???
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 3:41 PM
Me had liked a lot, it is very original.
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 3:58 PM
I'm moving in,I need a new place for my 8 dawgs and 25 cats 'n' 50 kittens!
A kegger would make a purty nice end table! **hint,hint**

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 4:55 PM
Haha!!!! A "Clean" installer on a "trashed" house!?! LOL! You are bound to find "junk". HEEHEE! I could not help myself.

Btw, I just love this trailer. It's going to go perfectly with my Trailer park.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 5:01 PM
Wow!! An amazong lot! Keep it up

"Windows XP has encountered a mortal wound an needs to die- one very freaky error"- D3Hack
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 5:27 PM
even thow I downloaded your "trashy trailer" thing here I would like to express that I am offened at the remarks "Better Slums and garbage magazine." WhiteTrash Ilistrated" I sold my large home and bought a new mobile home that is much better than what most people live in that have regular "houses" I have a island in my kitchen with amish made beautiful cabinets. over 1,500 sq foot of living space 2 large bathroom and 2 large bedrooms a dining room fit for a king. A beautiful landscaped yard that could be in a model for Better Homes and garden. Oh yea and not a bit of pannling just white walls . Please do not think all mobile homes are "trash"
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sislori123
even thow I downloaded your "trashy trailer" thing here I would like to express that I am offened at the remarks "Better Slums and garbage magazine." WhiteTrash Ilistrated" I sold my large home and bought a new mobile home that is much better than what most people live in that have regular "houses" I have a island in my kitchen with amish made beautiful cabinets. over 1,500 sq foot of living space 2 large bathroom and 2 large bedrooms a dining room fit for a king. A beautiful landscaped yard that could be in a model for Better Homes and garden. Oh yea and not a bit of pannling just white walls . Please do not think all mobile homes are "trash"

Not by a long shot sislori123, around Western New York we have beautifull double and tripple wide mobile home lots with better landscaping then the most pristeen 'prefered living communitys' They look like small fancy houses and are NOT exactly mobile. These days you realy have to search out in the boonies to find a trailer that looks like this one. theres a definet difference between a mobilehome community and the classic stop and plot grungy trailer park
Forum Resident
#14 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 6:03 PM
I really don't see why people are offended by this. It is all done in humor. Blink, thank ya. thank ya sooo much.
and sislori123, welcome to the MTS2 "trashed" project. we look forward to seeing your input elsewhere around our (what is it now, 3-4 threads?...no, more? LOL)...
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 6:24 PM
Default now im mad
okay now im really mad your lot made me laugh so hard i fell off my stack of magazines i use for a computer chair, 3 of my rollers fell out and one got stuck and ripped my muumuu . After that whole ordeal i went to sew my muumuu and realized 2 of my lee press on's had snapped off :nana:
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 8:17 PM
I LOL over and over again! The Elvis poster is a winning touch! If I ever decided to play Strangetown, I would use this lot.

It seems every Sims2 message board has someone getting offended now. It's really getting old.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#17 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bink13y
I just rechecked the package with Clean Installer Numenor, this IS the one I PRE CLEANED OUT. theres one cold fusion PC recolor i mised and thats it. the rest is all extras from the trashed set that i would obviously want to keep as alternatives. Unless Clean Installer is missing lots of stuff that you are finding some alternative way???

Sorry, I was unclear. I meant that, though you are probably unaware of this, there are in the package some very old recolours, created with outdated methods that were proven to cause conflicts; recolours that I haven't seen around from the times of Pinhead's tutorial, and even before...
And there are also some files, that the Clean Installer labels "Game Objects" (not recolours, then), that I refused to install. Basically, they are small objects that are already in the game (but not buyable). I've discovered that they appear in the lot even if I haven't installed them.

I don't know, maybe the problem is that I'm way too anal... You're not to blame.

Lastly, I'd like to ask you (or anyone has tested it): am I the one that can't turn the TV on and off? My sims can turn it on only if laying on the bed, and can't turn it off... Maybe it's me, I have slightly moved the TV from its original position...

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 11:59 PM
LOL! The Trashed sims are going to love it.
Thank you, Bink13y, for the "smaller" sized version of this lot.
I love the floor too!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 10:45 PM
I downloaded this lot and when I went to play it today, alot of the objects are bright blue and flashing. Yes, I have the color enabler installed on my comp.

The chairs in the front yard, the gnome, the kitchen cabinets, the fridge and smoke alarm, all of the window blinds, the toilet planter in the yard, the bathroom sink, toilet, mirror and stuff hanging on the wall, the thing on the front of the trailor by the hitch are are bright blinking blue.

Crap, I was really looking forward to playing with this lot. :confused:

Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 4:41 PM
Default I love it !
I've tried to make a "trashy" lot, but you got it done! Thanks. :smash:
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 3:21 AM
I never thought something so hideous could be so beautiful! Hat's off to you, Bink. I'm going to try and plop this lot down in my custom University neighborhood (in the bad part of town ).
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 4:19 AM
Oh wow!
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 6:27 AM Last edited by madmravyn : 7th Mar 2005 at 6:29 AM. Reason: Typos, baby...
My thoughts are that if you know for damn certain that you don't fit the stereotype then you shoulndt be offended, One can't deny that the stereotypes are there for a reason...more often than not the description fits. If you above it whatever you want to think of it, then gve yourself a pat on the back and quit whining.

Excellent house, BTW, I got a Sim primed and ready for her new trailer! Yay!
#24 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 10:26 AM
Great job ! Thanks for this trashy house that will be perfect in my new town !
#25 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 2:20 AM
That is cool!!
Page 1 of 5