Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pants in plaid with sneakers (Adult female)

by gummilutt Posted 4th Apr 2012 at 10:54 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2016 at 2:07 AM by gummilutt

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 5:33 AM Last edited by Simonut : 7th Apr 2012 at 3:02 AM.
Wow! I love these plaid pants with sneaker, :lovestruc What a wonderful job you have done and the colors are just so great. And this is your very first Upload here on MTS, way to go it is just so great, I just love it so very much. Thanks for taking the time to make these for Adult female Sims and thanks for sharing with us all here.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 8:22 AM
Thanks a lot! This pants are awesome. Reminds me of my youth
Great job done in here. Got more? Share!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 1:35 PM
Love these pants. Thank you very much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 7:27 PM
Yay! I like having a variety of colourful pants for my Sims to wear - blue jeans can only go so long before they get boring. Thanks for making these adult versions, I'll use them a lot - my adult ladies refuse to grow out of their glory days xD
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 9:52 PM
These look completely awesome gummilutt. I'm glad that you were able to get them working and uploaded because they look absolutely beautiful. And despite the fact that my sims do not need anymore clothing options, I have way to may as it is, i feel the need to add these to my game. Congrats again. ~VP
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 10:43 PM Last edited by Simonut : 7th Apr 2012 at 8:22 PM.
@ >>> gummilutt there seem to be a problem here the plaid pant "Do Not" show up in the game under category everyday bottom. On your post you said we would need C Mesh_ AF_ B slouchy pant boot. by Hysterical Paroxysm. I do have that mesh but the pant are not showing up at all, for the convertion to adult nor is it under young adult. ???

You gave credit to other creators but you did not say if we also need their meshes for these pant to show up, The orignal are in a ( Teen version ) the only thing that show up is the Tee shirt which is a different mesh and an option if we want it. I am sorry to report this, please reply I really want these plaid pant.

Note: The above problems "Have Now Been FIxed" Thanks so much "Gummilutt"
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@ >>> gummilutt there seem to be a problem here the plaid pant "Do Not" show up in the game under category everyday bottom. On your post you said we would need C Mesh_ AF_ B slouchy pant boot. by Hysterical Paroxysm. I do have that mesh but the pant are not showing up at all, for the convertion to adult nor is it under young adult. ???

You gave credit to other creators but you did not say if we also need their meshes for these pant to show up, The orignal are in a ( Teen version ) the only thing that show up is the Tee shirt which is a different mesh and an option if we want it. I am sorry to report this, please reply I really want these plaid pant.

I've had this exact same problem and am really gutted. Have downloaded everything you said to download - had HP's pants ages ago actually. Any reason why this has happened?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 12:19 AM Last edited by gummilutt : 7th Apr 2012 at 3:22 PM. Reason: Removing unnecessary parts.
<Edited out as problem is fixed>

----------------

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback, I'm so glad more people like these. Seems my work was worthwhile =)
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 3:51 PM
Mine's still not working, either, sadly...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 7:57 PM
i think i know why the download didnt work for some of you did any of you all download
Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez by HystericalParoxysm you need this download to have the blad pants down load to work
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kikiowl
i think i know why the download didnt work for some of you did any of you all download
Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez by HystericalParoxysm you need this download to have the blad pants down load to work

I have all of these already.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 11:51 PM
I found the problem, and I believe it's fixed. I am now uploading the fixed versions, please re-download if it did not work for you before =)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 12:17 AM Last edited by TofuSnorlax : 7th Apr 2012 at 2:09 AM.
I've come for the re-download but the download buttons don't seem to be working. They work on other downloads on MTS, though. This whole download is cursed!

Checked later and it works! The download at least- have yet to check the pants.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#15 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 3:02 AM
To all members incase The beautiful "Plaid Pant" did not show up in your game Not to Worry the creator "Gummilutt" solved the problem all is well these pants will most certainly show up in your Sims game. Under Everyday Bottom, way to go gummilutt. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 12:13 PM Last edited by Sabrielle : 7th Apr 2012 at 12:38 PM.
Yay! Going to try it right now. Thank for solving this problem; so excited.

Edit: Got 'em working. Thanks guys!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 4:09 PM
I love plaid jeans...like I really want a pair...I guess I'll have to settle for the sim me to have one...right body shop come here...Thanks for this amazing creation
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 2:33 PM
looks great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th May 2012 at 9:40 PM
Thank you for putting this together
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st May 2012 at 12:15 PM
These are great. It's usually hard to find anything slightly alternative that isn't nearly naked or just black trousers. Love 'em, thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 2:57 AM
fantastic outfit! thank you creating it
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 12:01 AM
I'm glad so many seem to like it =) It's nice to know it's been useful to more people than myself. Laetitas amazing texture deserved a new use =)
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 2:58 PM
Hey, everyone! I believe I have dl'ed all files needed but, I must be missing something. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Everything shows up in game (awesome) but, when I'm creating a new sim, I have a spaces where the custom content should show up, all the outfits are the same. I click on them and the files are correct on the sim but, the pic is wrong. Hopefully, this makes sense.

I'm at a loss, I have to be missing something. Any help?

Thanks!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 11:18 PM
I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean, but if I am understanding you are saying the outfit appears correctly on the sim but does not appear correctly in the clothes menu. If so, you need to delete your thumbnails and let the game regenerate new ones. They are located in your user files, same place as downloads, and are in a folder named Thumbnails.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean, but if I am understanding you are saying the outfit appears correctly on the sim but does not appear correctly in the clothes menu. If so, you need to delete your thumbnails and let the game regenerate new ones. They are located in your user files, same place as downloads, and are in a folder named Thumbnails.

That's exactly right! I will try it and let you know what happens. Thanks for inboxing me, btw. I thought I would respond here also.
Page 1 of 2