Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extremely Maxis-Match Default-Replacement Eyes

by fanseelamb Posted 30th Mar 2012 at 11:00 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 11:06 AM
You're absolutely right about the Maxis eyes and improved these in just the right way :-)

I'll still keep the default replacements I already have but wanted to thank you anyway :-)

(Edit: Hm, strangely my clicking on the "thanks"-button is not really accepted... does it only work after downloading? Hmhm....)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 11:29 AM
I think these are great. I always thought the irises in the defaults weren't good enough. Perfect for people who run maxis matchy games (which I certainly do )
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 1:48 PM
Thank you, I can't wait to try them
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 4:32 PM
Aw, thanks guys! Glad someone else can finally use 'em too.
Banned
#6 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 6:02 PM
Will alien babies have these eyes or alien eyes?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 6:42 PM
Sims99Fanatic: Aliens should have their usual alien eyes. These don't affect the alien eyes at all.
Banned
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 8:21 PM
Thanks fanseelamb for prompt response. I knew that cc eyes made alien babies have cc eyes but I was not sure of default replacements.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 12:46 AM
Ok. This is the Downloads Folder Inspection Agency.

Please hand over all non-uploaded items.

Thank you.

/me looks in folder and BOGGLES
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 2:23 AM
Oh nice eyes.I'll use yours instead thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 2:43 PM
Nice, I like how they no longer have that weird greyish look to them anymore. Although I don't use Maxis-match a whole lot, I still appreciate these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 7:41 PM
Good, I think I'll be a bit less inclined to make sims' eyes hazel or dark brown (the only custom colors I use.)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 4:04 AM
Much better than the original eyes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 3:57 PM
These look great! I'm trying to keep my downloads to kind of Maxis-match things, but the default eyes look so lifeless and terrible. Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 8:02 AM
These are the only eyes I use now after years of switching out defaults. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 3:29 PM
This is EXACTLY what I wanted; thank you!
I was struggling for a while looking through different versions of dramatic, shiny recolors, while what I sought was only a color that removed that stupid-looking and peculiar film that the Maxis originals had intact. I was so dissatisfied with what I'd originally downloaded that I returned and used different search functions and what I found was this, glorious this. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:50 AM
I have been searching for these eyes for ages! I've had them for a year now, I think, and I've since wondered why my sister's eyes looked different than mine! These are lovely!

The queen of mean and baking.
Inventor
#18 Old 17th Mar 2021 at 10:35 AM
Thank you! But how can I download the light blue and gray eyes only? I see that the OP hasn't been here for a while, so is there another workaround?