Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Liara T'Soni

by Dazro Posted 10th Apr 2012 at 3:44 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2015 at 9:08 PM by Dazro

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 5:57 PM
And here I was waiting for the dlc. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 7:46 PM
Aw I love liara now all we need is Shepard and I'll be a happy camper!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 8:01 PM
You did a really, really good job. I''m still playing ME3 and waiting to see if the ending is really atrocious or not. I'm downloading Liara to comfort me if it is.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 10:29 PM
Awww, lovely Liara. Thanks for making her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 12:57 AM
=O Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 6:43 AM
Loves this thanks for the upload.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 6:52 AM
Great work.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 6:53 AM
I'm really sorry if it's just a really weird coincidence, but I can't help but notice that your Liara T'Soni looks a lot like mine version - http://d3n1zftw.deviantart.com/art/...ims-3-291160555
Just a coincidence? I don't think so..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 7:16 AM
This is amazing! She looks spot on. <3

And other then the outfit and the fact you both used the same genetics set, your and
D3N1ZFTW's look very different.
mature minion
retired moderator
#11 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 7:34 AM
Dazro thanks for making this, such a fan of the character and am delighted to include her in my little pixel dolly world! :D

Quote: Originally posted by D3N1ZFTW
I'm really sorry if it's just a really weird coincidence, but I can't help but notice that your Liara T'Soni looks a lot like mine version - http://d3n1zftw.deviantart.com/art/...ims-3-291160555
Just a coincidence? I don't think so..

They're aiming to be the same person, of course they look similar! Thats a good thing right? If they both looked wildly different one of you must have got something not quite right surely?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 8:07 AM Last edited by D3N1ZFTW : 11th Apr 2012 at 11:57 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tee Hee Hee
Dazro thanks for making this, such a fan of the character and am delighted to include her in my little pixel dolly world! :D

They're aiming to be the same person, of course they look similar! Thats a good thing right? If they both looked wildly different one of you must have got something not quite right surely?

Sorry for any misunderstanding
Dazro's sim is also really beautiful. I have to say that she does look like Liara T'Soni (unlike my sim )
Altough I see that the creator also didn't listed out her traits :P
But it's just that he used the same asari set (that probably nobody would ever know, if I didn't released my sim) and the ambitions outfit. Dazro might not have used my sim, but I don't believe that he didn't referenced some parts of mine version of Liara.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 12:42 PM
@D3N1ZFTW

Apart from the genetics set and uniform, I can't say they look that alike. It is only natural that if two people try to recreate the same character, using the same source material that there will be a degree of overlap. It doesn't just mean they used your version because you did it first...
It's more likely that he referenced Liara rather than a reference to Liara. It seems pointless to copy a copy when you could just do the real thing, so readily available via google search.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 1:12 PM
"But it's just that he used the same asari set (that probably nobody would ever know, if I didn't released my sim) and the ambitions outfit."

It isn't exactly hard to find the skin. Going to Google and typing "Asari Sims 3" will bring it up as the first link.

Anyway, this is a really good likeness! Thank you for sharing.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#15 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 2:20 PM
Thankyou, everyone, but any suggestion of theft will be assessed and decided by staff only - a kangaroo court isn't going to help, so please stick to comments related to just this sim for now.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 3:49 PM
Always love seeing new Sci-Fi sims, she looks great and is a good likeness.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 5:24 PM Last edited by Dazro : 12th Apr 2012 at 2:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by D3N1ZFTW
Sorry for any misunderstanding
Dazro's sim is also really beautiful. I have to say that she does look like Liara T'Soni (unlike my sim )
Altough I see that the creator also didn't listed out her traits :P
But it's just that he used the same asari set (that probably nobody would ever know, if I didn't released my sim) and the ambitions outfit. Dazro might not have used my sim, but I don't believe that he didn't referenced some parts of mine version of Liara.

I searched for some sims 3 asari before I made mine to see what other people did, that's how I found the asari set. But I made my liara from scratch, I wouldn't steal someone's work and say it was mine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Always love seeing new Sci-Fi sims, she looks great and is a good likeness.

Thanks! Love your stuff.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 2:44 AM
Love this soo much. I just got off multiplayer (slayin as usual), and when I play the game I always make sure to include Liara in my squad. I know this may not hold much merit, but I believe yours and D3N sims look nothing alike aside from the ambition gear and skin.

Also, do you think it possible you could make both male and female shepherd? That'd be really nice to have in-game and create a couple with Liara.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 8:58 AM
was thinking when she would be created , she's mint , thanks =D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 11:38 AM
Oh my gosh, this is lovely! Are you thinking of making Ashley and Kaidan? I spent forever trying to create Kaidan and finally had to give up. But thanks for this either way!
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 1:36 PM
This doesn't look very much like Liara. Her cheekbones are all wrong...
The hair looks nice, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 5:44 PM
um the hair isn't showing up, it bald
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 6:28 PM
fantatsic!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by locustgate