Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Oriental Community Project - Part one : Běijí guāng restaurant

by Karamell Designs Posted 26th Apr 2012 at 3:22 PM - Updated 5th May 2012 at 8:46 PM by Karamell Designs

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 4:37 PM
Absolutely divine...you have a great imagination!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 12:48 AM
Very beautifully done. Great choice of content for this lovely teahouse.

Thank you very much.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st May 2012 at 3:35 PM
Still waters, fragrant blossoms, cool, uncluttered interior, spashes of color, pure sim artistry!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th May 2012 at 7:24 PM
Thank you all for these nice comments
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th May 2012 at 9:18 AM Last edited by portisHeart : 15th May 2012 at 8:00 PM. Reason: tested myself
looks totally awesome!.. now 1 question: i only have uni installed yet. but i'm planning to install more, slowly - though i'm not sure my netbook copes with higher than ofb anyway, and i don't know when i'm ready to fidget with installs again..

i'd absolutely love this 5-buildings combo as a private house (so i'd rezone it for residential), even if i have to forget about all the furniture, i have stacks of asian stuff too.
in theory (newbie here), with sims2packinstaller, i could choose what i install and exclude everything but the core, aka walls&roofs/plants/ponds?

EDIT: thx LilSister for your answer. nonetheless, even checking off all packages in S2PI except 1, the lot itself alone, (btw, S2PI mentions "version M&GStuff"..), the game expects a higher version, it loads ok, but once i grab the lot from the bin it crashes.

oh well, now i have this dream lot for later - thx to the creators anyway
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th May 2012 at 6:57 PM
This lot looks absolutely wonderful.. true test my game is if it loads easily and quickly.

PortisHeart if I may answer your question, yes.. with the Sims2pack Installer you can exclude the items that you don't want in your game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th May 2012 at 11:25 PM
portisheart: Sorry but this lot uses all EPs and SPs. Future lots by Karamell Designs may well only use a few EPs now that I've got to grips with AGS.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st May 2012 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karamell Designs
portisheart: Sorry but this lot uses all EPs and SPs. Future lots by Karamell Designs may well only use a few EPs now that I've got to grips with AGS.

yes, i noticed - still i definitively keep it for when i have installed all EPs, with all the bridges it's just magic . and if you make more compatible ones, yay! looking forward to them!