Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Britney

by Namiex3 Posted 6th May 2012 at 10:11 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th May 2012 at 9:48 AM
Good Job.. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th May 2012 at 3:01 PM
Okay, I know I'm going to come off as a troll on this one, but I have a little nit pic: You do NOT get to place that title on her. If anyone is to be titled the "Queen of Pop", that would be Madonna. Britney don't even qualify as a princess at this point.

Sorry. Rant over.

Nice outfits, however. May take one or two.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th May 2012 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Richcelt
Okay, I know I'm going to come off as a troll on this one, but I have a little nit pic: You do NOT get to place that title on her. If anyone is to be titled the "Queen of Pop", that would be Madonna. Britney don't even qualify as a princess at this point.

Wooo! I knew I wasn't the only one who wanted to say this. I didn't want to be the person to say so and come off mean. Britney is definately one OF the Princesses of Pop.

Anyways, nice version of her.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th May 2012 at 1:23 AM
She looks amazingly close to the real Britney! All the outfits are cute too. Well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th May 2012 at 5:41 AM
Been a Britney fan since day one and despite her downs, she has always managed to climb back to the top. Nice sim work. Downloading her now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th May 2012 at 11:51 AM
Great Job.. Thank you
Inventor
#8 Old 14th May 2012 at 3:50 AM
Quote:

I was thinking the same thing, actually.

Anyway, I used to love her lots, but my musical tastes changed. I still have a place in my music collection for some of my favorite songs from her, though.
I have to compliment you because she looks very, very close to Britney and she was quite recognizable to me. Good job!

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 6:25 PM
:o very real
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 10:32 PM
Thanks for all the comments. <3

Not a Madonna fan, but that's your opinion and you can call Britney whatever you like. :D

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 1:08 AM
this is really good
now i know this may be a strange request but could you make rebecca black (internet sensation)
its just impossible to find a sim of her and i am not very good at making celebrity sims
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 6:53 PM
I like the outfits a lot, don't think the likeness is perfect, but I like her face!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cleos
I like the outfits a lot, don't think the likeness is perfect, but I like her face!

Haha, thank you! I think I'm awful at clothes and textures, so that makes me happy. :lovestruc

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 9:54 PM
She's absolutely gorgeous!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 12:19 PM
I really like this Britney. I think you're very good at it!!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 8:10 AM
Your sims does look like Britney and even better than the real one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 9:26 PM
Beautiful! Thanks a ton! Great job on the outfits, they're spectacular!
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 2:31 PM
Thanks and I love it