Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tenti Oculos - Multicolored SUPER realistic eyes.

by SimRivers Posted 4th May 2012 at 11:29 PM - Updated 16th May 2012 at 11:13 PM by SimRivers

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th May 2012 at 2:09 AM
I'm a 100% forum lurker, but these are beautiful fabulous, I can't get them just yet but when I get sick of my current defaults, these are my next ones.
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th May 2012 at 2:37 AM
These are gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th May 2012 at 12:38 PM
I think I might switch defaults. I've been looking for something like these for a couple of months.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th May 2012 at 8:30 PM
These are amazing! Great Work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th May 2012 at 10:02 PM
Dear Lord these are beautiful!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th May 2012 at 10:26 PM
Very beautiful, gorgeous colors. I can't wait to test them in game. My Pc just got fixed and i have been without the Sims for 2 weeks. These are really pretty and do look very realistic. Thank you for sharing these ^_^
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th May 2012 at 2:03 AM
I think I could get lost in them, they are beautiful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th May 2012 at 8:09 AM
Just tried them in game. They are truly the best default eyes i have tried. I was getting bit fed up with my defaults. These are a must keep. Wow. You talented creator. Thank you so much. Gorgeous. They look so realistic and the colors are beautiful. I could spend all day messing around with the different colors of the eyes ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th May 2012 at 8:59 AM
Charming contact lens!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th May 2012 at 10:49 AM
These are awesome! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th May 2012 at 1:55 AM
These do look great and very realistic!! Is there a chance they will be made into contacts?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th May 2012 at 5:03 AM
Wow, they look amazing and very beautiful. Very nice job! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th May 2012 at 6:59 PM
Thanks, all!

I don't know how to make contacts yet, I can't seem to get the channels to work right for me in creating anything with channels. I thought they were worth defaults tho :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th May 2012 at 2:19 PM
Thanks for bringing sims eyes to life...mesmerizing
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th May 2012 at 8:07 AM
Something I've noticed with using these in my game is that the sclera, the white part of the eye, changes colors along with the skin tone I use. I use a lot of custom skin tones, so it's a bit of an issue for me, but otherwise I absolutely love these eyes.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th May 2012 at 11:01 PM
@Darkdemicat:

I was told they were supposed to, in this thread:

http://www.modthesims.info/download...151#post3686151

If it is desired by many, I can add another file with whiter scleras??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 1:39 AM
These are beautiful, you are very talented! I have downloaded so many other default/non-default eyes, but couldn't find one that was right. These though, are perfect. Thanks so much for making these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 6:20 PM
As much as I love these I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use them or any other default changing item (i.e. skin, eyes, etc...) So these will have to wait for me. Which is a shame because they are SO pretty!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 7:04 PM
@ Mayamelissa:

You place them in your documents>electronic arts>the sims 3> mods>packages folder.
Be sure to delete any file that says CACHE in that same "the sims 3" folder. and these and any other default replacements will show up.. just make sure you only have one default replacement for everything, IE one for skin, one for eyes, etc.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimRivers
@Darkdemicat:

I was told they were supposed to, in this thread:

http://www.modthesims.info/download...151#post3686151

If it is desired by many, I can add another file with whiter scleras??

I only noticed it because I made a purple sim, and their scleras were a really vivid shade of purple, and the same thing happened with my genie sim. I've kept them in my game because it's an interesting touch, but it's just odd lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:21 PM
These eyes look fantastic! I've used them now for about 2 weeks and no matter what color the eye, they look like real eyes. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 6:51 AM
awesome!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 12:58 AM
Thank you for sharing these! I've been using them for a while now, and they look terrific in game! I tried many different types of eyes, but never liked how they looked in game. I love these! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 7:29 PM
I really love this one. Excellent!!!!
Page 1 of 2