Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Azalea Court Residential Cul-De-Sac

by joandsarah77 Posted 16th May 2012 at 3:53 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2015 at 11:56 AM by joandsarah77 : Updated link to the ceiling rim hiders for the third time. -_-

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th May 2012 at 4:44 PM
Yay, it's uploaded! Looks really great.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th May 2012 at 7:28 PM
Ooh, I think I like the yellow and blue house the best! Thanks!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th May 2012 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Yay, it's uploaded! Looks really great.

Thank you for your help. :D

That's my favourite house too.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 19th May 2012 at 1:45 PM
These are really, really cute. What a pleasant neighbourhood to live in!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th May 2012 at 3:52 PM
A whole mini neighborhood! Lots of drama may result when moving in random families! Fights, flirtation, pranks, who knows what else! Thanks so much for all your hard work!
Needs Coffee
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st May 2012 at 11:21 PM
Hope you enjoy it ladyAngle.

You never know, it may be deperate housewives. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd May 2012 at 11:50 PM
Thanks, Jo! :D
Instructor
#9 Old 24th May 2012 at 7:53 PM
I have been looking for apartments like this for a LONGGGGG time. I attempted to make my own, but it kept crashing so I gave up. Thank you so much!
Needs Coffee
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th May 2012 at 10:45 PM
Hey Lauri *waves* found my other lot I see. Enjoy :D

I hope it's just what you want Rowenalupin.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 6:15 PM
YES!! Finally! This has more of an open world neighborhood type. I like it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 8:38 AM
Hi! I downloaded this today, and it's wonderful One thing, when I moved onto the lot, there were a whole lot of urns around the outside of the front porch on the front two houses. I'm thinking it's the roof trim (which I don't have), but the site you get it from is down. Has anyone uploaded them elsewhere?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 8:41 AM
Yes that would be the tile edge. I re-found that trim for another lot of mine when someone else had the same problem, I'll go find it for you.

Here you go: http://archive.sims.shanegowland.co...net/other10.htm They are somewhere in the text on that page.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:34 PM
Lots like this are the reason I keep wanting to play with apartments, despite the limitations Eaxis placed with them. Fantastic job!

Just curious, though. There are two files for download. Both seem like they're the lot. Is the second one an updated version or something? I'm going to download that one first, since they seem to be the same size, practically.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 11:09 PM
The reason for the two files was my blunder, they are the same version so either file will do. When I cleaned all of my lots of the Super Hug (if you have seen any of the threads around on that) I uploaded the file again meaning to overwrite and replace it, but this was the first time I had done that and I didn't realize the name had to be exactly the same including spacing gaps and capitalization and everything, so it made a second file. Both files are clean I left it to keep my download count. I should probably say on the description that both files are the same.

I've often thought of redoing that fourth house from scratch and putting up new photos and a new file. Just that it doesn't match the others but I thought it was a good idea at the time to make a cheaper house.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 5:57 AM
Thanks for clarifying that.

I do like that the fourth house looks spacious but cheap, but the interior does look incongruous, when compared to the others. But that's hardly problematic. Still, if you had a specific image in mind of what you'd do to spruce it up, that would be interesting.

Now I should really get to sleep...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 12:04 AM
Thank you, joandsarah77, for the download, link and updates. Can't wait to try this great cul de sac!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 4:54 AM
Thank You