Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Left Hand Corner Lot

by keef1973 Posted 28th May 2012 at 2:58 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th May 2012 at 4:33 PM
I really like your houses. They looks perfect for me. Architecture is very beautiful and interior of your houses is always simple but functional and comfortable. I have one question...may I use your house in my game if I have not installed Scriptorium?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2012 at 7:24 PM Last edited by keef1973 : 31st May 2012 at 7:43 PM.
allison731 Without installing the Scriptorium the lots will work just fine, but you won't be able to select the stairs, change them or use them in other lots. The scriptorium is by far the best solution.
Inventor
#4 Old 30th May 2012 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keef1973
allison731 Without installing the Scriptorium the lots will work just fine, but you won't be able to select, change them or use them in other lots. The scriptorium is by far the best solution.

Thank you keef1973 for your explanation. I am very happy what I can use this house in my game without Scriptorium. As far as change, select or edit these objects...it is not important to me...your house is beautiful for me and I will not plan edit it.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st May 2012 at 11:02 AM
Sorry for saying that for all lots using Numernor's Scriptorium all downloaders need to get those Scriptoriums installed in the first place.

Numenor is no longer active at mts as far as I know. But he updated all his threads up to the latest SP for Sims2. Sadly you can't contact Numenor anymore.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st May 2012 at 7:53 PM
The scriptorium is by far the easiest way to install the stair scripts. Install the scriptorium by Numenor.

Follow the links to the stairs and download the .rar

Open the staircase rar file.
Extract the .txt file to ..\EA GAMES\The Sims 2
\Downloads\Scriptorium_ModularStairs
Extract the .Package file to your downloads folder

The lot will work just fine without installing the Scriptorium
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 1:15 AM
Awesome. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST