Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors of Fanseelamb's Henley Top

by iCad Posted 3rd Jun 2012 at 10:05 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 12:09 PM
These are quite nice, actually. Love the new texture. I plan on maybe simming the team from CSI:NY, and when I sim Dr Hawkes, I think these will be just perfect! He often wears shirts exactly like this one.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 2:09 PM
They are great, love them. Can never have too much stuff for men, as they are tragically under-represented in my downloads folder.

Do you mind sharing where you got the pants on the plant sim? They look great, and goes really well with your shirt.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 3:22 PM
Aha! I too love Fanseelamb's tops and thank you for the great recolors
But I really really want to see a pic of Pierce's dog!?!?!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 7:43 PM
These are great! Thank you very much!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 7:50 PM
Oh they look great, iCad!! Nice job. Also, that last square of your collage cracks me up.
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 10:25 PM
Thanks for the comments, guys.

@billielith: Hey, I'm happy to make your Sim-making a little easier/more realistic.

@shastakiss: Ah, Pierce's dog. Truly an ugly critter. She's got the sleek greyhound body with this HUGE scent-hound, floppy-eared head that sits at the end of this tiny little pencil neck. And her blotchy brown-and-gray coat leaves much to be desired. The perils of adoption-pool puppies. Still, she's one of the sweetest dogs ever to grace my game. Smart, friendly, clean, and a wimp. She spends most of her time sitting out front, mooching treats from passers-by and getting petted by the mailman. So, I love her madly. Pierce's house is coming up in my rotation, so I'll take some pics of her.

@fanseelamb: Well, I'm glad YOU like them, especially! Particularly because you did all the hard work. And yeah, I was making the collage and cursing myself for not making just one more color. I thought about going back and doing so and then went, "Meh."
Undead Molten Llama
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
They are great, love them. Can never have too much stuff for men, as they are tragically under-represented in my downloads folder.

Do you mind sharing where you got the pants on the plant sim? They look great, and goes really well with your shirt.

Ooops, missed your question when I did replies. Sorry! Anyway, the pants are fanseelamb's. I believe (although don't quote me on this) that those sweatpants are in the first batch of pants that she "untucked," so if you go pretty far back in her downloads, you'll find 'em.

And yeah, they do look nice with this shirt, as well as with several others of the untucked shirts that she's made. (Which is why I recolored those pants, too *cough*) They make comfy-looking outfits for my guys. Comfy is good, in my book. Because if left to my own devices, I'm a total slob.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#9 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 9:52 PM
Oh dear don't go too far back! My old stuff is less than stellar. The sweatpants in question are actually these ones here.
Undead Molten Llama
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Oh dear don't go too far back! My old stuff is less than stellar. The sweatpants in question are actually these ones here.

Actually, I kind of love your very first upload, all the suits. It's nice to have suits that look like, you know, standard business suits. (And I love the ties you made for them. ) Because basically none of EA's suits look right to me, except maybe that H&M one, and even that one's a bit too casual. And most of the CC ones I've tried have jackets that are weirdly too-short. At least, IMO.

So...Nyah!

And thanks for giving a direct link. I's lazy today. *sigh*

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:44 PM
iCad recoloured clothes! And nice recolours they are, too. Hooray for normal menswear! (Now the only question is... how the heck did I miss this top of Fansee's before?!) My men-Sims thank you from the bottoms of their little pixel hearts.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 4:14 AM
Thank you for these "lovely colors". What I think I will do is just pick out the brighter or lighter colors from your collection that is close or the next step up from Fanseelamb darker colors, so that his and your will both compliment each other.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 4:37 PM
My Sims love wearing Fansee clothes, so these added colors will be very welcome in the neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 8:42 AM
thanks very much, i can always use some more neat button tops for guys
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 10:36 PM
Thanks! Some of the colours are a bit "woah" and bold. But they all would look lovely on my men. Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 9:39 AM
TYVM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 1:32 PM
Great colors. Thanks! I'm really tired of the bland colors most of most men's clothes in Sims 2.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 6:12 AM
Thanks! Love the colours!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 2:04 AM
Thank you so much! Love the variety!