Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Empire Ballroom - Dance Hall

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 30th May 2012 at 3:38 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2013 at 11:38 PM by Fergus' Mind
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th May 2012 at 4:13 PM
It's an interesting lot and from your shots, it looks like it has something of interest for everyone. Thank you for sharing it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th May 2012 at 10:54 PM
Sweet.

/7char
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th May 2012 at 11:20 PM
I love love love love it :rah:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st May 2012 at 8:46 PM
Thank you so much for sharing. This is going to be awesome for my neighbourhood because my version of Sunset Valley is mainly vampires. Most are dressed very vintage to show their passion for the era that this will fit in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simaboder
Thank you so much for sharing. This is going to be awesome for my neighbourhood because my version of Sunset Valley is mainly vampires. Most are dressed very vintage to show their passion for the era that this will fit in.

Well then, I think they'll appreciate what's lurking below in the basement...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 3:38 PM
Fergie, I had to come back and tell you how much I love this! OhMyGosh! I love the kitchen! Thank you again for this. To people who haven't considered downloading this, do it. It's amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 10:19 PM
I rarely download anything but mods from here - but your ballrooms both look so fantastic and true to the architectural concepts that I have taken both of them - Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 5:51 PM
Great venue.