Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parlor Chess Table Recolors

by iCad Posted 5th Jun 2012 at 4:38 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:06 AM
Very nice, as always, iCad. This is one of those recolors that I never knew I needed until I saw it. I especially love the white. This is certainly going in my game!

And first comment? WUT????
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:33 AM
Lovely! And I agree with the above comment. Now that I see these, how did I live without them?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 6:38 PM
Wow, you've really classed up the chess tables here. They're very pretty.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 8:26 PM
Ooh, fancy-ness. Good job on these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 11:31 PM
Very nice colors and texture. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 12:26 PM
Not at all poopy, just perfect as always. Your wood recolours are real sanity savers for all us OCD people out here!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 8:43 AM
I love these! I cannot understand how I could have possibly lived without these.. The textures are a-mazing *_* Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 8:49 PM
Thank you! I have all of your other recolors and was hoping you would do a chess table. Finally! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 6:55 AM
The top of the board doesn't look like the pictures in my game. It has all the different colors for the rest of it, but the board itself is the default color and doesn't change.
Undead Molten Llama
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starfleetcadet
The top of the board doesn't look like the pictures in my game. It has all the different colors for the rest of it, but the board itself is the default color and doesn't change.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean... The checkerboard IS different for each table. The lighter squares are slightly darker than the base of the table and the darker squares are a still-darker shade of the "base" color. That's deliberate on my part. Or are you saying that the colors are funky? If that's the case, then I have no idea what could possibly be wrong. They look fine in my game and in my daughter's game. :\

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#12 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 8:22 PM
starfleetcadet: Sounds like you need to install or update the CEP and make sure to include the "chessboard extra" when it asks.
Undead Molten Llama
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
starfleetcadet: Sounds like you need to install or update the CEP and make sure to include the "chessboard extra" when it asks.

^ Or that. *laughs* I didn't even think about that, fansee. Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't even realize that the chess boards were a CEP "extra."

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 7:11 PM
Thanks! I like all my furniture matching and I use this chess table a lot, so really, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 11:31 AM
It seems most Sims love to play chess and I do like to coordinate the table to the room, so thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 4:44 AM
Much Needed!!! Thank you! .^_^.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 12:47 PM
The white recol looks really fancy!