Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:37 AM
--------------------------------------Part 4---------------------------------------

Amalia paced in the parlor, she didn't get why people would go hunting so late at night. And in the dark. She sighed as she sat down, and remembered not sit in the chair of Lady Van Buren. "Child, are you alright?" A maid asked, "I'm fine, just worried I suppose." Amalia whispered. "Worried of whom?" The maid asked, "Lady Van Buren." The maid shut the doors behind her, "Please do not mind if I barge in, but do have feelings for Madam Van Buren?" The maid asked, Amalia blushed and nodded. The maid nodded, "That is rather cute." The maid hurriedly opened the doors and walked away. She was now worrying for the young woman's life.

"I hope I haven't upset, the Lady." Amalia whispered as she looked up, and saw a rather large portrait of Viktoria Van Buren. Amalia didn't take her eyes off of the painting. She couldn't she felt like her body was paralyzed. The pictured attracted her so. The longer she stared at the portrait, she could have sworn the portrait was moving. Amalia slowly rubbed her eyes, "I must be tired. But I must stay awake until Lady Van Buren returns.

--------------------------------------Meanwhile---------------------------------

Viktoria and her brothers were in the woods, "Remember why we're here, my dear brothers." Viktoria stated, "So you may feed, dear sister." Lestat spoke, "Ah, well, we have a brave one, don't we." Viktoria spat out. They usually looked for people who seemed to be camping out. Viktoria looked and a saw a fire. She slowly dismounted her horse, and walked slowly to the fire, and saw a man by himself. "Oh, why...Why." He kept repeating the question why. Viktoria smirked, and slowly dropped her gun. The brothers stopped, and waited.

Viktoria in a flash was behind him. She hurriedly grabbed him by the neck, and covered his mouth, sure enough, her abnormally sized incisors sank into his. And she began suck, letting the blood rush into her mouth and down her throat. She continued to feed upon this innocent man, until there was no more blood left. She slowly licked over the wound, and soon the bite marks were gone. Lestat was feeling bold tonight. "Sister, you mustn't do this. People will know." Viktoria's hues were a bright blood red.

"And who are you to speak to me with such a tongue?! Who are you to speak to me thinking you own me?!" She asked, "I was...I was just saying." Lestat was slowly backing away, "Just saying, I found that statement a little ill willing, my dear brother." Viktoria was now behind him, and she grabbed his ear, and began to pull. And soon as he opened his mouth she grabbed his tongue and began to pull. His scream was muffled due to his tongue was being pulled, "Next time, dear brother hold your ill speaking tongue." She let go. Lestat spat up blood, and felt blood running down his neck, "Forgive me, sister." Lestat whispered. Lestat knew better than to speak to his master that way, after all she did grant him immorality.

Once arriving back to the mansion. Viktoria dismounted her horse, and told her brothers to rest. And they did as they were told, "When she is full, Lestat, she will not be so angry." Lestat to Viktor's word, "I know." He whispered. Viktoria began to get the saddles off, when she heard a limb snap, she felt no threat. She knew deep down that person that was near, was Amalia. In fact she began to read her thoughts, "I must tell her. I must tell her, that I l..." Amalia sighed, "No, I can not, she may not have the same feelings as I, and I would look utterly stupid." Amalia sighed again, "But I must tell her! If I do not, then she will never know, and we leave soon. Just be brave." Viktoria smiled, and finally her incisors returned to the normal length, "Hello, Lady Van Buren." Viktoria smiled ever so softly, "Hello, Amalia." Viktoria stated.

"May I ask, why are you out here so late? Do you not grow tired?" Amalia asked, "No, I do not. For I do not sleep, and I can not sleep. I have nightmares, that prevent any thoughts of the simplicity of a dream." Viktoria whispered, "Lady Van Buren..." Amalia began, "I...I lo...Love these horses." Amalia whispered, Viktoria slowly turned around and walked to Amalia, "Is this what you've come to tell me? If so, then please do go back into the mansion, and rest." Viktoria whispered, her right had now was cupping Amalia's cheek, "I..I actually came to say...I..I love...The gorgeous moon." Viktoria laughed softly, "Yes, the moon is quite gorgeous. Please rest, Amalia. I have work that must be done, before morning light." As Viktoria turned to tend to the horses, Amalia turned her around, and their lips met once again. Amalia slowly pulled away, "What I came to tell you, is...." Before Amalia got the words out, Viktoria saw her mother,

"Hello, mother. Amalia go rest." Viktoria stated, "And that is not a request." Amalia nodded, and walked away. Once she in the house, Aiyana looked at Viktoria, "I do not understand, out of all the people, Amalia could ever find. She has her soft eyes upon you. My darling, daughter, did you and her mate?" Aiyana asked, "If we had, there would be no words that I would speak of to you, mother." Viktoria replied, "You know what'll happen if she falls to deep for you, or you fall to deep for her. You can't. You know this." Viktoria sighed, as she finally was face to face with her mother, "Answer me this, mother. Why have you punished me? You say I can not love someone, nor can anyone love me. And yet, to save your wretched mortal life, I have given you and your family, immortality. I have given your son's wives, immortality. But yet when I meet someone that could be someone I could see for all of this blasted Eternity, you speak that I should not! Fine, then so be it. I shall ask them to leave at once. But do know this mother, if you speak with an ill tongue. I'll surely cut your tongue out, and watch you bleed and suffer. Do you understand?" Aiyana sighed, "Yes, Viktoria."

Viktoria sighed softly and turned around, "Viktoria, if you do love her. Your secret will be exposed. And once this has been done, there will be no going back." Aiyana stated, "This I know, mother. Please go inside and rest." Viktoria demanded. Aiyana sighed, and left Viktoria to be alone. Viktoria sighed ever so softly, she knew her mother was right.

------------------------------------The Day The Antebellums Leave---------------------
Viktoria looked towards the family, as they began to pack, seeing they would be leaving soon. The maid went to find Viktoria, "Milady." The maid bowed, as she found her sitting before the fire in the parlor, "Yes?" She asked, "Do you not wish to say goodbye?" The maid asked, "If that was of your concern, I would tell you. But alas what I do, is of what I wish, and I do not wish to say goodbye to them. Please leave." Viktoria stated. "Yes, milady, as you wish." The maid left Viktoria to be. Viktoria rolled her eyes, as she took a sip of her special wine.

Amalia walked towards the parlor, and knocked softly, "Yes?" Viktoria asked, "I just wanted to say, goodbye. And thank you for letting us stay." Amalia stated, "Do come in, Amalia." Viktoria stood, and walked to Amalia. She immediately shut the door behind her, "You have time to tell me, what you wanted too the other night, and do make words fast, for your carriage shall be leaving in less of an hour." Amalia nodded, "I...I thi...Think I love you." Amalia whispered. Viktoria smiled, "Is this a feeling or a thinking feeling?" Viktoria asked, "Tis a feeling, Lady Van Buren. I do not lie." Amalia whispered, "Then this would only mean..." Viktoria stopped, "Was I your first, Amalia?" Viktoria asked, "Yes, Lady Van Buren." Viktoria smiled, as she was now very close to Amalia. "Then may I?"

Before Amalia could answer, she felt Viktoria's lips upon her own. Her body caved into Viktoria's arms. Amalia's arms moved loosely like a snake around Viktoria's neck. Viktoria's arms wrapped around Amalia's thin frame, and their tongues began to make love with each other. A single tear ran down Amalia's perfect features. As did Viktoria. Viktoria heard Amalia's parents calling out for her, "Please have a safe trip home, Amalia." Viktoria turned, and let Amalia leave, before she stepped out the door, "Do you feel the same about me, Lady Van Buren?" Amalia asked, and in a cold voice, Amalia heard, "No." Amalia nodded, and left.

----------------------------------------Back At The Antebellum's House---------------

"That was I must say, an interesting trip. But I did love it so." Erzsebet whispered, "Yes, as did I mother." Amalia walked to her room, her room was so small compared to the one she had stayed in. Amalia slowly walked into her room, and shut the door behind her. Amalia ran fingers over her lips, "How I long for her touch already..." Amalia whispered, as she rolled over, and pulled the covers over her small frame, "Only..." Amalia sighed, and slowly closed her eyes. . .

"Amalia..." A soft whisper spoke to her, "Viktoria?!" Amalia called out, she slowly looked into Viktoria's eyes, "You are so beautiful, Amalia. And I could stare upon you, for as long as these eyes could see." Amalia leaned up and kissed Viktoria hard. Viktoria immediately returned the kiss. They let their tongues meet is a slow dance with a melody of their own. Slowly Viktoria laid Amalia upon the bed, which Amalia was seeing what she believed was Viktoria's bed. She felt the soft bed form to her frame. Amalia pulled Viktoria more into her. Viktoria slowly pulled away and kissed Amalia's neck every so softly.

Amalia took in a desired breath. Viktoria slowly went downward, and soon moans were feeling the night air. "Plea...Please Viktoria...Do..Don't stop." A plead of pleasure rushed away from Amalia's mouth. Viktoria was still pleasing, but she softly kissed Amalia's lips then whispered, "I love you." Amalia smiled widely....

Amalia immediately jolted upward, "Why..Why does this have to be a dream?" Amalia asked, "Why could this not be true? Why does she not love me?" Amalia asked, as she lowered herself back down upon her bed. "I do hope she finds what she is looking for." Amalia whispered.

----------------------------------------Meanwhile----------------------------------

Viktoria just stood there, with not a single word running from her perfect lips. She just stared at her own portrait. Viktoria didn't know what to think, she had never let anyone get close to her. She had never let someone break her so easily. She didn't know what to think about how she felt. Or did she even feeling anything? Her heart was black as coal, and cold as ice. She was a very dark woman. And she would have to be, she was after all a very powerful being. People would love to be her. She was gorgeous, perfect features. And yet, she herself, believe she was gorgeous.

Viktoria was just full of pride, and didn't want anyone's help, nor did she ask for anyone's help, "Dear sister..." Viktoria took a deep breath, "Ah, Kraven, come." Viktoria sat down upon her chair, and Kraven sat in a chair across from her, "Why do you show signs of disappointment and sorrow?" Kraven asked, "Why do you ask questions that do not concern you?" She asked, "Forgive me, sister, I'm worried about you." Kraven whispered, "Don't be, I'm fine. Just have lots of thoughts coursing through my mind. Do not know were to begin and how to stop some these thoughts that do cloud my every single judgement upon this wretched life, I have, nor do I understand why you and your family were so willing."

"We were willing because you are family, dear sister. And we didn't want you to live alone." Viktoria sighed, "Tell me dear brother, how did you grow to be so old, so fast?" Viktoria asked, "Our father lied of our ages. You do know of this." Viktoria nodded, with a chuckle, "And how pathetic must one be, to lie of his son's ages. If you do not mind, dear brother, I wish to be alone." Kraven nodded, "Well..." Viktoria cut him off, "I will not wish to speak of what is on my mind, dear brother. Please leave." Viktoria mustered. She was once again alone. Viktoria let her eyes wander. Finally she spot something that was out of sorts.

She slowly approached the small item that sparkled, she slowly picked up the chain, and noticed the necklace belonged too Amalia. Viktoria then saw a note. And began to read Amalia's words:

"Dear Viktoria,

If you are reading this, then the maids did as I had wished. I do know that you and I have only known each other for time I was there, however, dear Viktoria. I had felt a connection, that screamed as our hearts began to beat ever so loudly as we made love. Or how your eyes sparkled when I was around. I do know that you do not share these feelings with me, and wish to no longer speak with me, but alas know that I do love you.

As honesty as told me to speak to you of, my feelings. Please do not hate me for these words, or wish to have me killed. And please forgive me, for calling you Viktoria and not calling you, Lady Van Buren. So, I say these words alas one more time, I love you. I can only wish, that your life is filled with happiness and joy.

Sincerely,

Amalia"

Immediately Viktoria fell to her knees, as her right hand clutched the necklace, her left hand clutched the letter. Tears began to roll down her porcelain colored skin. Viktoria slowly brought her knees to her chest, and the tears just didn't stop. And in a very faint whisper, "I love you, Amalia."

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 10:24 AM
Looks like the ice queen has melted a little. xD

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:01 PM Last edited by Levera : 15th Jun 2012 at 5:15 PM.
Don't judge my sexy Viktoria! I luffs her! >.> Ahem

Moving along. But yes, she is slowly beginning to melt. But as her stature, is she really going to melt all the way, or is she going to become even worse? Dun dun dunnnnnn!

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Alchemist
#29 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
Don't judge my sexy Viktoria! I luffs her! >.> Ahem

Oh, I wasn't judging her, she's an awesome character.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 8:30 PM
I know, hehehe. I don't know why, but Viktoria is one of those women, I would sooooooooooooooooooooooo have a crush on. *nods*

Alchemist
#31 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 9:28 PM
I don't know why, but Viktoria is one of those women, I would sooooooooooooooooooooooo have a crush on.

Indeed.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 9:34 PM
But yes, I have a great idea for the next two parts, woot woot

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 5:24 AM Last edited by Levera : 16th Jun 2012 at 7:35 AM.
---------------------------------------Part 5------------------------------------

Weeks had passed, and Viktoria hadn't wrote to Amalia. She didn't know what to say, and inf fact she rather be alone then let some feelings get in the way of who she was. Viktoria wanted to stay a cold ruthless woman, she didn't care who she hurt in the way of gaining the coldness that made her. Viktoria didn't know why she was this way, her brothers believed she was this way because she witnessed her parents death, and they knew this made her a cold being. But they dealt with her cruel ways, because she did after all give them all immortality.

"Viktoria." A soft echoed in the parlor, "Yes, Kraven?" She asked, "How are you doing? You've been in this rooms for weeks." Kraven stated, "And is this of your concern, dear brother?" Viktoria asked, as she continued to read her book, "Well, no, sister. But alas, I worry of your well being." Kraven whispered, Viktoria closed her book, making a loud noise, "Dearest Kraven, if this was any of your concern, I would have told you, however, my well being doesn't concern. Even if you are my brother. We've gone hunting, I no longer thirst at this moment, and as for Amalia. I shall forget her soon, as the ones before her." Viktoria spat out, "But she is different, and you know it! This is the first woman you've opened up too in such a very long time! And yet you wish to throw this away!" Kraven shouldn't have spoken to Viktoria this way,

"Kraven! How dare you speak to me with such a twisted tongue! You must hush your lips, or for I will have too. I do as I please. Amalia is just like the rest. A woman that shall never understand or know of our secret. I am much more powerful than you and your family combined! If you dare to speak to me this way again, I'll make sure the next place you end up is in a coffin for the rest of eternity. Do you understand me?" Viktoria asked, as she was now in Kraven's face, "Yes, dear sister. Forgive me. I just worry." Viktoria sighed, "I know." She whispered, as she walked back to her seat, and sat down. "Please. Leave me at once." Viktoria stated in a cold tone. Kraven immediately left the room. Maybe Kraven was right, maybe Amalia was different from the rest.

-------------------------------Months Later---------------------------------

Viktoria was very well, and she was a little nicer, not by much. Viktoria was going through her belongings when she stumbled upon a letter:

"My dearest Viktoria,

There is something that we've never told you. You have a brother, Ambrus. Do you remember when you went to train to keep your thirst under control with your father, Akos? My dearest daughter, I had given birth to a boy. Please do not have ill thoughts towards your father and I. When you had returned, we decided that not to have two powerful children in one home. However, my darling daughter, you are much more powerful than your brother. And we haven't the slightest idea of why this is.

Viktoria, I do love you. You are my daughter. However, if you are reading this. Your father and I have departed this world, and started a new journey. We didn't want to leave you behind. But alas, my daughter, we only wanted to protect you and Armand. You two mean more to us than the life, we had given upon you two. You two had brought us happiness. When we had gone a long journeys, we were seeing your brother. So many times we wanted you two to meet, however, we both agreed with would be rather dangerous. Viktoria please do not hate us for keeping this away from you both.

Viktoria, please be strong through life. And continue holding your head up, and never letting yourself look down. For you are my strong daughter, and I do know that you and Armand will meet. Your roads will once cross, my darling daughter. Please remember, your father and I love you.

With Love,

Your Mother"

Viktoria kept her composure, she sighed ever so softly. She hated being lied too, but she knew her parents meant well. Viktoria chewed on her bottom lip, keeping the tears at bay, "Forgive me, mother, for I've failed you. For I've will never find someone to cherish. Nor love. I continue to keep those feelings away from my heart." Viktoria whispered. Viktoria slowly rose, and walked to her wardrobe. She took out the black dress, and the black veil. Once in her dark attire she walked out to the stables. No one talked to her, because they knew where she was going.

Viktoria mounted Shadow, and rode side saddle to the one place her parents had been resting. About two hours went by, when she arrived to their grave site. Viktoira then dismounted her horse, then walked into the dark building where her parents rested. Once inside, Viktoria took in a deep breath, and then placed a black rose upon her mother's grave, then a black rose upon her father's grave,

"Why did you have to leave this world? My flesh is like of porcelain, waiting to crack like a beautiful doll. My heart is cold as ice. And is black as coal. I do not wish to fall for someone. For pain only is too follow. I apologize mother, for not understanding, why you and father had to lie too me. Dangerous or not, I had wish to meet this brother of mine." Viktoria took a moment, as tear slowly rolled away from her cheeks against the red roses that she was holding, the tears dripped away from the roses, and made the roses look as if the pedals were crying, "I do not understand, why you two are gone. I would have protected you two. For you are my flesh and blood." Viktoria whispered ever so softly. Viktoria placed her index finger and middle finger to her lips, and pressed a kiss upon them, and pressed her fingers against her mother's grave, "I love you, Mother." She whispered, and then did the same to her father's grave, "I love you, Father." She whispered, she slowly knelt down, and rested the red roses against each grave.

Viktoria then turned upon her heel, and walked out of the building, with shutting the doors behind her, she walked away. Viktoria had one more rose, slowly she walked to the grave that held her first lover, Eva. A woman that had stolen her heart. But Viktoria refused to change her, and she passed away from old age. Eva did know of Viktoria's secret. She didn't ask to be changed, because she knew this made Viktoria upset. Tears captured Viktoria's cheeks, "Eva, my love. How I miss you so, how I miss your warmth and touch. I had never felt the happiness that you've brought upon me. I had loved you for so long, and yet, you've left this world, and me behind. If I had only changed you, as I know you wanted. Then you would be still with me." Viktoria collapsed to her knees, "I'm so very sorry, my love. Please forgive me. Alas, how do I move on from someone who held my heart to the highest of the plains? How do I move on from someone that knew of my secret and yet took that same secret to the grave?" Viktoria began to cry hard, "I..I love you, Eva." She whispered.

Viktoria's right hand gripped against her black dress. Her left hand gripped the red rose that was in her palm, "I'm so very sorry, my love. Please...Help me mend this heart of mine, and move on. For this is another, whom I've grown to like." Viktoria whispered. She slowly rose, and then rested the rose against her lover's grave. Viktoria leaned over, and rested a kiss upon her lover's grave, "This is not a goodbye, but a memory I must retain. A memory that shall never be forgotten. But my dearest Eva, I must move on." Viktoria whispered.

Viktoria then walked away, and walked towards her horse. Viktoria mounted Shadow, and road back home. Viktoria was still reeling about their death. She loved her parents more than she loved anyone. And she knew she had to move on from Eva.

------------------------------------Meanwhile----------------------------

Amalia sighed ever so softly, "Amalia, what has you so depressed?" Erzsebet asked, "Mother, have you ever loved someone ever so much, that just the thought alone killed you inside?" She asked, Erzsebet slowly shut the door, "Amalia do you love, Viktoria? If you do, I shall not hate you, for this is your life. If loving a woman, makes you happy, then I shall be happy for you." Her mother whispered, "I do, mother. Viktoria, I do love." Amalia slowly turned around, "But alas, I do not see how she could ever love me." Amalia whispered, "Amalia, if Viktoria doesn't love you, then you should move on, and find a lady that could and can love you. Do not wait for someone who doesn't know what to do." Amalia nodded, "I know, mother. But I shall wait, I do not care for how long I must wait, I love her ever so much." Amalia stated. Erzsebet nodded and left the room.

Edvard who had been worried for his daughter's mentality. "Well?" He asked, "She is in love with a woman." Erzsebet stated, Edvard didn't care, "Is she going to be okay? I do not care if I have grandchildren. Amalia's health has me more concern." He stated, "She is in love with a Van Buren." Edvard's eyes widen, "Viktoria?!" He asked, Erzsebet nodded, "But...But she." Erzsebet nodded, "I know. But she loves her. Maybe we should write her a letter, and see if Amalia could visit her again. For I do have a feeling deep down that Viktoria may love her. Did you not see how she looked at our daughter? Did you not see how she always wanted to be alone with Amalia?" Erzsebet asked, "Yes, I did see those things. Then we shall write Viktoria and her family a letter." Edvard whispered.

---------------------------------Later That Night---------------------------------

Viktoria looked towards her brothers, "I'll be back before the morning light. I'll be visiting, Amalia. Do not follow me. And that is not a request." Her brothers bowed their head, and they watched her literally bolt away. In about thirty minutes Viktoria arrived at Amalia's house. She took in a deep breath, and then began to read the thoughts of the Antebellum's until she heard Amalia's loud enough to make Viktoria know what room she was in. Viktoria tapped on her window. She saw that Amalia wasn't waking up. She threw a pebble at the window. She watched Amalia stare awake. Viktoria took a step back. Amalia slowly opened the window, "Vi..Lady Van Buren..." She whispered, "Yes, tis I. Are you going to let me in? For this not such warm weather."

Amalia didn't care how Viktoria got here, she moved away from the window. Viktoria slowly entered Amalia's window, "Why..." Amalia didn't get the rest of her sentence out, she suddenly felt Viktoria's lips against her own. Her body slowly warmed up. Amalia slowly wrapped her arms around Viktoria's neck, before letting her tongue slip in between Viktoria's lips. Viktoria slowly ran her fingers over the curves of Amalia's body. Amalia soon felt her mattress against her back, she then felt Viktoria's lips against her neck. "Viktoria." Amalia whispered, Viktoria stopped and looked at her, "Make love to me. Please." Amalia whispered.

Viktoria slowly removed Amalia's nightgown, Amalia felt the cold air embrace her body. She felt the warm and soft kisses being pressed against her body, as Viktoria slowly moved downward against Amalia's body. About three hours later, Amalia laid their breathless, "That..Was amazing." Amalia whispered, as she rested her head against Viktoria's shoulder, Amalia's hand rested on Viktoria's chest, right in between her breasts, "Viktoria, I do love you." Viktoria smiled ever so softly, "As I love you, Amalia." She whispered, "Please rest, my love." Viktoria whispered, Amalia smiled, and slowly rested her eyes, and soon she was fast asleep. Viktoria slowly slid out of the bed, and got dressed.

Viktoria tucked Amalia in, and pressed a soft kiss to Amalia's lips. And was gone. Viktoria was already back at her home before the sun rose. Amalia slowly awoke the next morning feeling around on the bed, and she didn't see Viktoria. She believed what happened, was a dream. But she then noticed she was completely naked. She was already missing Viktoria, but she knew that Viktoria needed space.

-------------------------------------At The Van Buren Household---------------------

Viktoria looked at her brothers, "I must find someone, that is closer than you'll ever be." Kraven looked at her with a tilt of the neck, "Who?" He asked, "My brother, Ambrus." Viktoria replied.

Alchemist
#34 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 10:12 AM
Nice twist, with the lost brother. Can't wait to read the next part. :D

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 5:52 PM
I am filled with so many surprises. Muahahahahah! I am awesome But yeah, I wanted to have a brother that was too, awesome and rad. However, Viktoria is even more powerful than him

Alchemist
#36 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 6:40 PM
I am awesome

Yep. xD

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 8:30 PM
I tend on possibly making a new story. Have like three stories going at the same time. Leave people on edge. Like:

"Oh my god, is Viktoria going to ever finally get with Amalia? More than having sex. And will she ever find her brother, Ambrus?!"

or

"Ugh! What's going to happen to Aurora and Raven?! Will Angelina finally divide them up? Or will Angelina die?!"

Oh yeah, I am that evil, muahahahaha. But my stories are wrapped around homosexuality Woots

Alchemist
#38 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 8:41 PM

But my stories are wrapped around homosexuality

Well, to be frank, I really don't care. To me, sexual orientation is just a criteria people follow when falling in love. It's just like "I like tall guys" or "I like thin girls" or stuff like that. It's just a taste, one you're born with and cannot change. It's probably because I'm bi and I see things from both perspectives, but it's my opinion nevertheless. Your stories are awesome 'cause that's how they are, it doesn't matter the gender of the protagonists.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 4:29 AM
^.^ I am so glad that you love my stories. Well, the new one will be posted tonight, teehee ^.^ I just love writing, and I do have someone that is going to help me get some of my stories to get published ^.^

And honestly, I like what you did, because I do agree with you

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 8:49 PM
Man your stories are just awesome! I've only been on this site for five minutes and know that!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 2:25 AM
Thanks again, Littleweirdo. I really do appreciate your kind words :D

Lab Assistant
#42 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 6:52 PM
Welcome!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 6:54 AM
-------------------------------------------Part 6------------------------------------

Viktoria had been preparing to leave. Her brother, Kraven agreed to go with her, "Is there anyone else that wishes to come with Kraven and I?" Viktoria asked in a low whispered, her brothers shook their head, "I am actually surprised Kraven wants to go." Viktor stated, "Ah, brother, I am going to help our sister. After all she gave this gift upon us. And I would like to meet her brother." Kraven smiled ever so softly. They had gotten all of the gear on their horses, "Shall we leave then, Kraven?" Viktoria asked. Kraven nodded, and they rode off.

"You think they'll be okay?" Lucian asked, "Of course, dear." Aiyana whispered, with a sickening feeling in her stomach. Viktoria was of course riding side saddle and her brother looked over at her. Hoping that this Ambrus was worth the trip. Viktoria rode through the night, while her brother was struggling, "Honestly, brother, must I wait for you?" Viktoria asked, as she slowly stopped her horse, "I do need to make a little stop, if that is alright with you, Kraven." Viktoria stated, "Did you want to see, Amalia?" Kraven asked, "More of a goodbye." Viktoria replied, "She'll be in danger, if the elders find that I've found love with a mortal. You do remember who they are, dear brother?" Viktoria asked, "Yes, how could I forget? You almost got in trouble." Kraven replied.

Viktoria pulled the reigns on her horse, and stopped, "This shall only take a moment." Viktoria whispered. As she walked to the window. Viktoria took in a deep breath, as she scratched at the window ever so softly, she watched as Amalia slowly awoke, "Viktoria...What has you here so late?" Amalia asked, "May I enter?" Viktoria asked, and Amalia obliged, Viktoria entered her room. "Amalia, I must take leave." Viktoria tried to capture the knot in her throat, "What do you mean?" Amalia asked, "I need to leave. I shall not be returning, my love." Viktoria whispered.

"Wait...You...You mean this is a goodbye?" Amalia asked, Viktoria only nodded, "But..But you said you loved me! You said that you wouldn't leave! You are nothing but a disgraceful..." Before Amalia could get the other words out, she felt a sting against her cheek, "Get out! Get out!" Amalia exclaimed. Viktoria did as she was told. Viktoria walked to her horse then immediately mounted and rode off. "That was fast, dear sister." Kraven stated, "I hit her, I needed too. So she would forget that I've ever existed." Viktoria said in a dull whispered, "You hit her?! Viktoria, sister, you love her." Kraven whispered, "I did...." Viktoria lied, as she felt the warmth of the liquid that was now building in her eyes, stinging the very core of her hues. Kraven noticed this, yet said nothing. Viktoria flipped her hair, trying to forget what she had done.

---------------------------------Meanwhile-------------------------------------------

Amalia was laying her bed, as she gripped the sheets, and began to cry hard. "She...She took my virtue away. She took everything away including my heart." Amalia whispered into her pillow. Amalia's right hand went to her cheek that Viktoria had slapped rather hard, "Wh...Why can't..." Amalia was trying to forget Viktoria, but she knew that this alone wouldn't happen for a rather long time. Erzsebet softly knocked on Amalia's door, "Darling, is everything alright?" Erzsebet asked.

"No...Mother." Amalia replied, Erzsebet walked in, and sat the candle down, "Talk to me, my daughter." Amalia slowly sat up, "I fell in love with a woman. A woman that has a lot of power, and yet now, she is gone." Amalia whispered, "When you say powerful woman, you mean, Viktoria Van Buren." Erzsebet stated, and Amalia only nodded, "Have I defied you, mother? Have I disappointed you?" Amalia asked, "No, my darling daughter, for you have found love. Which is the most beautiful thing in the world. Do not fret, my love, if Viktoria loves you as you love her. She'll return for you." Erzsebet whispered, then she felt a strong embrace of her daughter, hugging her tightly.

--------------------------------------------Viktoria's Travels-------------------------

Viktoria and Kraven rode for weeks. Until she caught on the scent of very powerful Vampire, "I think we've found him, dear brother." Viktoria whispered, "Oh, thank goodness." Kraven replied. Viktoria road into the dark town, "Excuse me." Viktoria watched the female bow to her, "Milady, we've been expecting you." The female stated, "This is oddly scary." Viktoria mustered, The female took the reigns of Viktoria's horse, and walked the horse towards the castle, "This place is so much smaller than our mansion back home, Kraven." Viktoria stated, and Kraven snickered and nodded. The female stopped, and Viktoria immediately dismounted her horse. Viktoria was escorted into the castle, "Sire, your sister has arrived."

Ambrus stood immediately, "Viktoria?!" He asked with excitement, he ran to his sister, and hugged her, "Alas, we meet." Ambrus stated, and Viktoria removed herself immediately from her brother's arms, "Forgive me, dear brother. I do not like to be touched." Viktoria hissed, "Ah, so you got, our father's genes. The darkness, and cold heart." Ambrus chuckled, "And I suppose you got, dear mother's stubbornness, and yet, her sweet heart." Viktoria whispered, "Ah, sister, that would be correct. Come. You must be thirsty. And look, you brought a pet." Ambrus smiled, "Yes, that I did." Viktoria replied and followed her brother.

"Dear sister, have you met a man, yet?" Ambrus asked, "I do not partake with men, dear brother." Viktoria replied, "Ah, then you and I have actually something in common." Ambrus turned around, and smiled towards his sister, "What may that be?" Viktoria asked, "I do not partake in women." Amrbus replied, "Then this is good. For we shall not pass this curse down to the abomination, we would have." Viktoria smirked, as she looked towards her brother, who now handed her a glass of wine. "Special wine?" Viktoria asked, "Is there any other kind?" Ambrus asked, "I do not suppose there is." Viktoria replied with a smirk.

"Ah, yes. Kraven this is my brother, Ambrus." Viktoria finally introduced the two, "Ah, yes. Nice to meet you, Kraven." Ambrus stated, "As it is nice to meet you as well, sir." Kraven replied, "He is very loyal to me." Viktoria stated, as they walked towards the parlor, "So, tell me dear sister, have you met someone?" Ambrus asked, "No." Viktoria stated, "And yet you lie, why must you lie to me, dear sister? What is this unholy disgrace that rolls from your lips?" Ambrus asked, "Yes. However, I ended things between her and I." Viktoria stated harshly, "Oh, yes, the elders. I am married to a mere mortal. Well, was a mortal." Ambrus smiled.

Immediately Viktoria stood, "Brother! Have you lost your mind?!" Viktoria asked in disgust, "Dear sister, calm down. He is very loyal to me as well. He cares for me, and treats me rather well. Viktoria, sister, you can not live in the darkness forever. Surely, our parents wouldn't want you to willow away, in memories and regrets. If you do love her, then take her life, and make her, your's forever. This is what I have done to Marcus." Ambrus stated, Viktoria sighed, "What is done, is done. I've ended things." Viktoria whispered, "And yet, your not happy, are you?" Ambrus asked, Viktoria sighed to his question. Kraven remained silent.

"Brother, tell me one thing. Can you die?" Viktoria asked, "No. However, you are still stronger than I. You have more capabilities than I." Ambrus smiled, "You never answered my question, dear sister." Ambrus smiled even more. Viktoria slowly stood, her long black tresses waved just a little bit. "What has your mind working is such a disgraceful way, brother? Why must you know every thought and word that could or couldn't fall from my mind or lips? However, no, I'm not happy." Viktoria mustered, "Ah, then this is the one. The one you wish to change, and stay with forever." Ambrus smiled, "What happens if she gets sick, while you are here with me?" Ambrus asked.

"I do not know." Viktoria replied, "My darling sister, do not fret, I am sure she'll be fine." Ambrus reassured her, "Ah yes, you must take rest. For you must be tired." Ambrus stated, "I do not sleep." Viktoria stated, "Wait. Do you eat? Food." Ambrus stated, "No." Viktoria replied, "How is this? I must eat and sleep. Then alas, you are the pure one." Ambrus stated. "Yes, of course." Viktoria whispered.

-------------------------------------------Meanwhile------------------------------

Amalia was feeling ill. "Mother..." Amalia whispered as she coughed hard. "Yes, my darling, daughter." Erzsebet asked with worry in her tone, "I..I fell utterly horrible." Amalia tried to laugh, Erzsebet nodded. As she took a cold cloth to her daughter's forehead. Erzsebet watched the doctor walked into the room. "I am sorry, Erzsebet." The doctor whispered, tears immediately ran down Amalia's mother face, "Mother, I'll stay strong. I promise." Amalia whispered, as she once again coughed hard, but this time coughed up blood.

Erzsebet was so deadly worried for her daughter. Edvard walked into the room, "Amalia. How are you feeling?" He asked, "Oh, father, I feel quite fine." She stated, with a warm smile. But deep down she knew she was dying. This was a sickness that had taken a lot of lives. She had the consumption. Erzsebet and Edvard left the room, "We must take heed, and tell Viktoria. She needs to know." Edvard nodded in agreement, "I just hope that she gets here in time." Edvard whispered. Edvard and Erzsebet looked back into their daughter's room, with tears running down both of their faces.

---------------------------------------Two Weeks Later--------------------------

"Dear sister! SISTER!" Kraven ran to her. "What is it, that has you bothering me?" Viktoria asked in a hiss, "Its Amalia. She is dying. She is very sick." Kraven whispered, Viktoria looked at him in disbelief, "What?" Viktoria asked, "Here." Kraven stated, and handed her the letter. Viktoria began to read the letter:

"Dear Viktoria Van Buren,

I hope that this letter finds you well. As this as yet to come too you. Our daughter, Amalia has the consumption. And the doctor has given upon her, the death note. Giving her another month, to live. The doctor doesn't see her living past a month. Please...Viktoria, please come to the aide of my daughter. For she loves you, ever so. Please.

Sincerely,

Erzsebet Antebellum"

Viktoria felt her heart break, "Ambrus, I must leave." Viktoria whispered, "Let me accompany you, as well as Marcus." Amrbus smiled, and Viktoria nodded. They all ran to their horses, "See, love, sister. Binds us all together." Ambrus stated, "She is dying!" Viktoria exclaimed, and immediately got her horse running fast, "Wait..." Ambrus looked over to Kraven, Ambrus saw that Kraven was really worried not only for Amalia but Viktoria. He knew if Amalia died, Viktoria would die with her.

"Please..Please Amalia, stay strong. I am on my way." Viktoria whispered, "I love you." Viktoria stated, as they all rushed back to the Antebellum Manor.

Alchemist
#44 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 2:27 PM
Yay, you finally continued it! Huh, so Marcus didn't die in the other story, he became a vampire. But anyway, awesome! Do go on, I'm eager to see what's next. :D

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 1:26 AM
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm very excited for the next part.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 3:18 AM
@The Creeper: Of course. I couldn't just leave it where Viktoria states to find her brother, and bam, it ends. >.> I am not sure how that would actually work, lol. Marcus died then came back to die by a steamroller o.O EPIC

@Littleweirdo: Thank you.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 5:05 AM
------------------------------------------Part 7-------------------------------------

Viktoria, Ambrus, Kraven, and Marcus rode hard to get back to save Amalia, "VIKTORIA! You can't keep riding that horse like that! You will kill him!" Kraven yelled, Viktoria grinned, and stopped her horse, and everyone stopped behind her, "Kraven, is it?" Ambrus asked, "Yes." Kraven replied, "Unlike myself, Viktoria has the ability change any living thing into a creature of the night." Ambrus stated, "Hence why the elders want Viktoria and I. They know of our abilities, and if we fall unto them. They will use our powers, and sometimes, not for good." Ambrus whispered, "Then prove it, dear sister." Kraven stated, Viktoria only smiled, and leaned down, and moved Shadow's mane out of the way, bit into the horses neck. The horse bucked back, but Viktoria held on.

"Only different from humans, they take much faster." Viktoria stated, and when Shadow opened his eyes, Kraven saw that the eyes were a bright blood red, "Ambrus, shall I bite your's? I need to get there quickly." Viktoria stated, "Yes, dear sister." Viktoria immediately dismounted the horse, and walked over to Ambrus, and bit his horse. "Kraven and Marcus, take rest, then come in the morning." Viktoria demanded, "I do..." Marcus was cut off by Ambrus, "I would do what she says. Because...Everything will fall into place soon." Ambrus and Viktoria now were riding fast towards the Antebellum Manor, "Please...Please Amalia hold on." Viktoria whispered, as the horses's hooves pounded against the ground, loud as thunder. "We will get there, dear sister!" Ambrus yelled.

--------------------------------------Meanwhile--------------------------------------

Marcus and Kraven took heed, and rested, "What did Ambrus mean by that statement? Everything will fall into place soon." Kraven stated, Marcus sighed, "You still don't know, do you?" Marcus asked, "No. Obviously." Kraven replied, "Viktoria isn't like any Vampire. The Elders are even weak to her. She carries a very rare genetic of the Vampire blood. In which, she can't die at all. Must be hard for her. To watch everyone that she loves die around her." Marcus whispered, "What you do mean, she can't die?" Kraven asked, "Alright, you know how we must eat and sleep?" Marcus asked, Kraven nodded, "She doesn't. You know that a stake and garlic repels us?" Marcus asked, Kraven once again nodded, "She isn't. You know how if someone were to decapitate us, and we would die instantly? Seeing that stakes and garlic doesn't kill us." Marcus stated, "Yes." Kraven replied, "Viktoria's head could be lopped off, and she would stand there searching for her head. She can't die, not at all." Marcus whispered.

Kraven began to think, and realized something very fast, "Is that why the elders don't want her to fall in love?" Kraven asked, "No, they want her to fall in love with a male, so she can bare a child. You see, Viktoria was cursed. Ambrus doesn't even have the same capabilities as Viktoria has. Ambrus was lucky to be even a Grand Vampire. Viktoria is THE Grand Vampire, anyone that comes her way, dies." Marcus stated, "So, if the Elders get a hold of her?" Kraven asked, "She will kill for them. I have a bad feeling, if Amalia dies. So will Viktoria, on the inside of course. And she will be cold as ice, dark as night. And very very deadly." Marcus whispered, "If that happens...We are dead." Kraven whispered, as they now laid to sleep.

-------------------------------------At The Antebellum Manor------------------------

"Mother..." Amalia whispered with a faint whisper, "Why..Why must I feel so ill?" Amalia chuckled softly, Erzsebet smiled, or at least tried too. As she dampened the cloth and placed the cold cloth against her daughter's forehead. "Shush, darling, you need to take rest." Erzsebet mustered, "Is Viktoria coming, mother?" Amalia asked, as she ran her tongue over her now very chapped lips, "I..I do not know love." Erzsebet whispered. Erzsebet stood to get fresh cold water. Edvard walked in, "How are you holding, my darling daughter?" Edvard asked.

"Besides coughing up blood, and burning up. I'm fine, father." Amalia stated. As she looked towards her father, "Father, please forgive me." Amalia whispered, "For what?" Edvard asked, "For taking leave, before you and mother. And for falling in love with a woman." Amalia mustered, "Shush, shush. Do not speak of these things. And I do not hate you for the person you love. If anyone, I'm glad that you have fallen in love with a Van Buren, they will be able to keep you happy, and a float." Edvard smiled, "Father..." Amalia was about to say something, but she brought the cloth to her lips, and coughed hard. She pulled the cloth away, as she small droplets of blood against the cloth. "Father...If Viktoria asked for my hand..." Amalia was going to say something else, as she softly gasped trying to get air.

"I will say yes. For I know this woman loves you, as well." Edvard smiled ever so softly. Erzsebet walked in, and walked to her daughter, and began to press the damp cloth against her daughter's forehead, "Take rest, Amalia." Erzsebet whispered, "I mustn't mother, for I wish to wait for Viktoria." Amalia stated, Erzsebet looked towards Edvard, "That is fine, sweetheart." Erzsebet whispered, she began to pray, "Please...Please Viktoria hurry." Erzsebet whispered, as tears now began to form into her eyes.

Edvard heard a loud knock at the door. He ran to the door, and saw the woman that had claimed Amalia's heart. She was in a beautiful red and black dress. "May I come in?" Viktoria asked hastily, Edvard moved out of the way. Viktoria picked up her dress and ran through the house, until she came too Amalia's room, "Amalia..." Viktoria whispered, Amalia turned head and saw Viktoria, "Vi..Viktoria..." Amalia whispered, "Tis I." Viktoria walked towards her, "Please, my love hang on. I can't see my life without your existence." Viktoria whispered, as she was now sitting on the edge of Amalia's bed.

Amalia slowly sat up and hugged Viktoria, and Viktoria held back the tears. She knew if people saw her cry, things would become very awkward. "May I take her back to my place? I have upon my grounds a very well sought out doctor. Please." Viktoria stated and in a way demanded, "Of course. Viktoria, keep us in your thoughts." Erzsebet stated, Viktoria nodded, and picked up the weak Amalia. Edvard was shocked, at how strong Viktoria was. Viktoria hurriedly walked to her horse. She mounted as Amalia stayed in her arms, "She'll be fine, Mister and Misses Antebellum." Viktoria state and rode off with Ambrus. "Who was that gentleman?" Edvard asked.

------------------------------------A Race Of Passing Time-------------------------

Amalia was clung too Viktoria, "You...Came back." Amalia whispered as tears lingered in her eyes, "I couldn't bare my life without you, Amalia." Viktoria stated, "But..But you walked away so easily." Amalia whispered into her lover's ear, "You have not the slightest idea how much my heart broke." Viktoria whispered, as she made her horse sprint faster, "I love you." Amalia stated, "As I love you, Amalia." Viktoria replied. She saw her mansion in the horizon, Ambrus was literally star struck, "My my sister, you do have a rather large house." Viktoria only smiled to Ambrus's words.

Once there, Viktoria literally leaped off her horse, and ran Amalia inside. Viktoria ran her to the bedroom that Amalia was in, when she had visited. Viktoria now presented herself downstairs, "You all know what must be done." Viktoria stated with a hiss in her tone, "Viktoria, you do this, your secret will be exposed." Aiyana stated, "I do know this, mother. But I will not lose another!" Viktoria yelled, "Do not stop me this time, mother. Nor you father. I saved your lives, or have you forgotten?! I saved your pathetic son's lives and their wives as well, or have you forgotten?!" Viktoria asked angrily, "If you stop me this time, I suppose this home will get rather quiet." Viktoria hissed and turned on her heal fast.

Viktoria walked up the stairs, were she saw Amalia suffering. "Amalia, do you trust me?" Viktoria asked, "Y...Yes of course." Amalia whispered as she coughed hard, and her cloth was filled with more blood than usual, "Then let me, give you a gift." Viktoria whispered, as she was now sitting on the edge of the bed. "Come, let me hold you." Viktoria softly spoke, Amalia rose. Viktoria abnormally large incisors slowly began to increase in size, "Love me." Viktoria whispered, before sinking her incisors into the nape of Amalia's neck. Amalia gasped as she gripped onto Viktoria, her body immediately felt she was on fire. But Viktoria didn't stop, oh no.

Slowly Viktoria's venom entered Amalia's bloodstream. "I will not lose her." Viktoria thought, as she continued to suck against Amalia's neck, letting the blood flow. Viktoria even removed the illness that was killing Amalia. Ambrus ran into the room, "Stop, Viktoria!" He pulled her away, and Viktoria hissed, as she watched Amalia's lifeless body fell to the bed, "If you had kept going, you would have killed her." Ambrus whispered, "Her blood...Was very intoxicating." Viktoria whispered, "Alas we wait three days."

----------------------------------Three Days Later---------------------------------

Viktoria had been lying to the Antebellum family. Telling them that she was alright, and in truth. There were only two things that would happen. One Amalia would take form as a creature of the night. Or her body wouldn't be able to handle Viktoria's venom, and she would die. Viktoria paced as her heart began to beat even harder, "Sister, calm yourself. I'm sure she shall be fine." Ambrus whispered. Viktoria looked at her brother, "I promise this to you brother. If Amalia dies, I shall be joining the Elders." Viktoria stated, "Sister, you mustn't." Ambrus whispered. By twelve o'clock. Everyone waited in anticipation, hoping that Amalia would walk down the stairs. But by one o'clock. Everyone knew that Amalia didn't take.

Viktoria walked up the stairs alone, and saw Amalia still dead. Viktoria walked into the room, and grasped Amalia into her arms, "Amalia...Amalia..." Viktoria whispered, "Oh, please do not leave me in this world alone, please." Viktoria whispered, "I am so sorry I walked away. That was the most unbearable thing I had ever done in my years of life. Amalia...Please!" Viktoria began to cry over her dead lover, and as Kraven looked in, he saw blood running down Amalia's cheeks from Viktoria's tears, "She...She cries blood?" Kraven asked, Ambrus nodded. They all watched in, as Viktoria only held her. Her tears were caressing Amalia's lips, and even some of the tears slowly ran inside of Amalia's mouth. Letting Viktoria's blood slowly enter her body. "Bring the Antebellum's here." Viktoria stated, "I ...I love you so very much, my dearest Amalia." Viktoria whispered.

----------------------------------The Funeral of Amalia Antebellum--------------------

Everyone is black, as for Viktoria she was in one of the most beautiful dresses. She was in a full black dress, with a black veil that covered her face. Her right hand held onto a black rose bouquet. Viktoria tried to keep herself composed, but she had never felt this much pain since her parents had passed on. She could hear everyone crying. And she even could hear their pain that they were murmuring in their minds. Viktoria now felt the warm stinging sensation of her tears of blood running down her face. Soon the roses were dampened in blood. No one looked at her, thankfully.

Viktoria took in a deep breath, as she continued to listen to the Priest and his words. Viktoria knew what was next, she would join the circle of Elders. Viktoria then heard a knock against the coffin, alas, no one else heard the knock. Until she looked over too Ambrus, he slowly approached her, "What is wrong, sister?" He asked in a very faint whispered, "Use your mind." Viktoria replied within his mind, "Listen, closely." Viktoria stated, and Ambrus's eyes widen as he heard the knock against the coffin. "Listen...Please." Viktoria whispered in his mind, suddenly they heard thoughts, whispering, "Why must it so be dark, within here?" Viktoria's eyes were wide. She thought to the person within the coffin, "Do not knock, we will come get you, soon. I promise."

The knocking stopped. Did this mean that Amalia was still alive? Did this mean the tears of blood saved her? Did this mean, Amalia was now a creature of the night? And did this mean the Elders were to come after Viktoria and Ambrus?

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 7:36 PM
Please let Amalia be alive. It's a very good story and I'm very interested.

Alchemist
#49 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 8:05 PM
Flawless, as usual. I do hope Amalia doesn't die, though I'm sure she won't.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 3:31 AM
@The Creeper: Aww you even put the giggly face I guess only time will tell o.O

@Littleweirdo: Hmmm, I guess we will have to see annnnnnnnnnnnd thank you :D

Page 2 of 4