Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stop skilling and go to work/school - no motive boost

by sushigal007 Posted 19th Jun 2012 at 5:51 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 6:23 PM
Thank you very much!

And in your first image, is one of your sim's wants to "be electrocuted"?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 6:31 PM
Ooh, a very useful mod indeed. It does make more sense without the motive boots. Thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bird
And in your first image, is one of your sim's wants to "be electrocuted"?

It is indeed! That's Jason Greenman, who I like to test things on because he's a knowledge sim and seems to enjoy it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 8:02 PM
I didn't even know such a mod existed. What's with the energy boost in the original mod, anyway? What's it for and where does it come from?? o_o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:54 PM
Thanks! It helped my chef Sim gain skills after work and before work, AND she gained it while cooking!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 7:54 PM
SilentBird, Monique's original mod gave a boost for hunger and energy, probably so very tired/hungry sims wouldn't come home from work and collapse with exhaustion or die of starvation. From the looks of things, Monique added it herself because she wanted it. I didn't want it, so I removed it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 8:30 PM
Thank you!! I deleted that mod for the exact same reason. It seemed so cheaty, even though I loved that it kept me from having to micromanage so much. I tried to fix it myself, but wasn't able to figure it out. Bravo to you for making this and sharing. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 8:04 PM
I love it! Thank you so much; it really, really helps during gameplay!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 6:58 PM
Well, this is certainly one of those mods that will help alleviate the frustration that pops up when I'm playing because I have to literally watch what my Sims are doing right before work or school.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 12:47 AM
Now my Sims will quit getting fired!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 4:39 PM
Okay last picture is killing me XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 5:01 PM
thankyou thankyouuu